The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Hey all..... No idea if anyone ever asked for this, but I have no idea how to look for it, so forgive me if it's already here somewhere :aah:

anyone has a link to Mika's old blog? I mean that really old one in which he did that ' guess in which I am through the pic' game?

Thankies :biggrin2:

Hey all..... No idea if anyone ever asked for this, but I have no idea how to look for it, so forgive me if it's already here somewhere :aah:

anyone has a link to Mika's old blog? I mean that really old one in which he did that ' guess in which I am through the pic' game?

Thankies :biggrin2:

This one? http://xinez.com/blog/

Can someone explain to me the story of Golden Albert? :teehee: thank you!

Mika put a pic of a donkey as his Twitter background and tweeted this: "long live the golden donkey. may he guard my page. fear the donkey, love the donkey, donkey is GOOD"

No idea what that was about really :roftl:

Someone started tweeting shortly afterwards from @GoldenAlbert and Mika spoke to them once I think.

Mika put a pic of a donkey as his Twitter background and tweeted this: "long live the golden donkey. may he guard my page. fear the donkey, love the donkey, donkey is GOOD"

No idea what that was about really :roftl:

Someone started tweeting shortly afterwards from @GoldenAlbert and Mika spoke to them once I think.

oh that's it? I saw the pic and his bio :biggrin2: and I thought he once tweeted about donkey and I missed that :roftl: thank you!

I remember that, it was definitely him that said the donkey's name is Albert.

Cool, thanks! :thumb_yello:

Searched for tweets and:

08 April 2009 - The donkey's name is Albert... in case anyone wanted to know. Also someone has just sent me a t-shirt with Albert's face on it. I love it

24 June 2009 - i don't like the look of Albert today. Cant really trust him... i think he's gotten into drugs, definitely loosing hair around his nostrils

:aah:

30 August 2009 - @GoldenAlbert what the hell. You think your a big shot eh? I can destroy you AH HA HA HA HA!!

23 March 2010 - @GoldenAlbert I'd never slaughter you. You'd taste like ****. So my beloved donkey you are safe.

24 June 2009 - i don't like the look of Albert today. Cant really trust him... i think he's gotten into drugs, definitely loosing hair around his nostrils

Yeah I'm not sure it's Albert who's been experimenting with drugs. :roftl:

does anyone have Mika's performance on Jimmy Kimmel from 2007?

the links here don't work for me.

i'm so annoyed, Mika was on a US tv show i actually watch sometimes & i missed it so i want to punish myself by watching it now!

thanks!

does anyone have Mika's performance on Jimmy Kimmel from 2007?

the links here don't work for me.

i'm so annoyed, Mika was on a US tv show i actually watch sometimes & i missed it so i want to punish myself by watching it now!

thanks!

The link is working for me. You can't open this page or the video doesn't play?

The quality is not very good, but it does work for me.

The link is working for me. You can't open this page or the video doesn't play?

The quality is not very good, but it does work for me.

thanks for your response.

i tried that link & it says i need to update my adobe flash player but i can't do that because i don't have admin permission. i was hoping someone has a direct downlink or something. :dunno: