The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

oh god!! :aah:

i got an answer from my letter from him. well, if you look at it naturally, he sent me a photo with an autograph. but if you look at it on my side, he sent me a treasure that cant be trade with gold.. anyway, i just want to know.. did he wrote my address himself, or he just has someone to do it..? :/

oh god!! :aah:

i got an answer from my letter from him. well, if you look at it naturally, he sent me a photo with an autograph. but if you look at it on my side, he sent me a treasure that cant be trade with gold.. anyway, i just want to know.. did he wrote my address himself, or he just has someone to do it..? :/

Are you saying you got an autographed photo mailed to you and you want to know if he addressed the envelope himself? I'd say probably not, but I'm sure he would have signed the photo if you sent your request to his management company.

Are you saying you got an autographed photo mailed to you and you want to know if he addressed the envelope himself? I'd say probably not, but I'm sure he would have signed the photo if you sent your request to his management company.

yeah, thats what i thought~ :aah: i just dont want to get a big head just because he sent me his autograph~ :aah:

well, at least his mail brightened my day~ :aah:

That's nice! I got a signed photo many years ago. That time I hadn't met him yet or I didn't know any other fans or didn't even write on mfc and it made me very happy. I still remember receiving it.

Okay this is vague, but.. I remember an MFCer posted a pic of a t-shirt she had made by copying the design of one of Mika's t-shirts. It a simple design, just a black outline type thing.

I don't blame you if you have no idea what I'm talking about, but thank you :teehee:

:teehee:

what beautiful images can you suggest me for cover pictures on facebook page about Mika of course? :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Thank you!

I had this one a while ago

I had to edit it a bit, but it looks really good :wub2:

tell me if you can't open the link and I will upload the pic :pinkbow:

Edited by sofi_4

the file you requested is not available.

I missed the download link... :shocked:

:bow: Does anybody make the dounload link of "When The Doves Cry" ?

There you go... it's "Sexy Back" followed by "When doves cry"

it happened in front of my very own eyes :fangurl:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m2g5of

Awwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!! :swoon:

:bow: :bow: :bow: Thank you very much !!!!!! :huglove:

you are welcome! i'm not sure who, but someone in the audience recorded the entire concert & had it on line for a little while.

we also had a member who filmed it. her movie was nice, but i think the sound was not very good... this is the best sound i've heard anyways.