The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Hello!

I´m not looking for anything just came to say hello because I was gone a long time!! But summer came and I´m back ;)

Too bad that Mika doesn´t do any gig in middle Europe I´d love to give him another 20 drawings. :) nevermind, I´m leaving SLovakia in septembre and I´m going to France for a year, hope to see him there somehow!

Still love you MFC! :wub2:

Hello!

I´m not looking for anything just came to say hello because I was gone a long time!! But summer came and I´m back ;)

Too bad that Mika doesn´t do any gig in middle Europe I´d love to give him another 20 drawings. :) nevermind, I´m leaving SLovakia in septembre and I´m going to France for a year, hope to see him there somehow!

Still love you MFC! :wub2:

Oh wow, are you going to school in France? I'm sure Mika will be everywhere in western Europe come September so you should have no trouble seeing him then.

Hope you are well. :huglove:

Oh wow, are you going to school in France? I'm sure Mika will be everywhere in western Europe come September so you should have no trouble seeing him then.

Hope you are well. :huglove:

yes, I´ll live in Granville in Basse-Normandie for a whole year! :wub2: So see you at the next french show I hope :wub2:

Here you go:

http://www.dafont.com/graffiare.font?text=MIKA+FAN+CLUB&psize=l

If you need the actual logo for something send me a PM. :thumb_yello:

big thanks Christine :huglove:

I just need the font :wink2: (and learn how to use in word :teehee:)

edit: just learned now xD

Edited by BiaIchihara

Does anyone have the pic of Mika's multitude of packs of gum? Jodi Marr took the photo in the studio and posted it on jodimarr.com but i cant get to her site anymore :(

Thanks to all who help!

Does anyone have the pic of Mika's multitude of packs of gum? Jodi Marr took the photo in the studio and posted it on jodimarr.com but i cant get to her site anymore :(

Thanks to all who help!

web2mikasgum-collection.jpg

This was the blog post. It must have been the same incident, maybe Jodi just took a picture from a different angle or something. :dunno:

I was in the studio the other day, sitting around listening to an edit that was being done, only to look up and find every one in the room laughing at me with a hint of concern. Un knowingly I had taken out my (rather extensive) collection of gum and started categorizing them in ordered very through-thought lines.

I then went and did this to my lyric sheets as well as everyone elses stuff that was lying around. This is what happens when your allowed to get the better of yourself. Realizing I had been caught I looked around and had to admit it was ridiculous. Tea round was on me, anything to get out of there as fast as possible! Lol

Nothing like washing your dirty laundry in public heh? Who needs therapists.

This was the blog post. It must have been the same incident, maybe Jodi just took a picture from a different angle or something. :dunno:

Um yeah, my bad xD that is the pic i was thinking of i guess. THANKS XINE AND ERIKO FOR YOUR HELP :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Elllloooooooooooooo! I'm just looking for a video of lollipop and Mika is on the piano dancing, but he starts doing a dancing battle with the audience, and then he does some headbanging.

It's quite recent, and it's the new lollipop song. THANKIES.

Elllloooooooooooooo! I'm just looking for a video of lollipop and Mika is on the piano dancing, but he starts doing a dancing battle with the audience, and then he does some headbanging.

It's quite recent, and it's the new lollipop song. THANKIES.

I have absolutely no clue, sorry. :mf_rosetinted: