Mika @ Piazza Duomo, Milan - June 07, 2011

Sarina

That's probably not his choice. :wink2:

Yes, certainly...:wink2:

I've just been there, in front of the entry of the party... I arrived there at midnight and the bodyguards told me it was a private party, and a couple of guests told me that mika had left at around 10:30... I guess he didn't plan to meet fans!

...And consequently He has slipped away very quickly. The sly fellow:naughty:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one little ignorant question. Is this the first time he's doing so many private gigs that we know of after/while they happen cause of somebody else and not him?

I think he's probably been doing secret gigs since he started, as that's where most artists make most of their money.:wink2:

I think he's probably been doing secret gigs since he started, as that's where most artists make most of their money.:wink2:

But you didn't know of them before if he did, right?

Cause since I'm here this is the first (let's say) period of time he's doing this.

Cause since I'm here this is the first (let's say) period of time he's doing this.

I've been hearing about private gigs since 2007 (some MFCers have even gone to at least one that I can remember) but yes I'm sure the info comes out more often now that YouTube and Twitter are so popular.

I've been hearing about private gigs since 2007 (some MFCers have even gone to at least one that I can remember) but yes I'm sure the info comes out more often now that YouTube and Twitter are so popular.

Oh, ok, thanks :biggrin2:

This doesn't sound public at all to me, but invite-only.

Anyway sorry you are disappointed. I know all about having to travel all over the place when Mika is in Canada on a regular basis not performing for fans. :aah:

no, it doesn't sounds like a public event at all... and yes, i agree with him being in Canada, but not to perform :sneaky2:

I've just been there, in front of the entry of the party... I arrived there at midnight and the bodyguards told me it was a private party, and a couple of guests told me that mika had left at around 10:30... I guess he didn't plan to meet fans!

Thank you for stopping by & letting us know! you knew we'd be wondering :naughty:

Hola Sweet.pixie! sí, sabés q me parece q había hecho algunos conciertos privados antes, q no recuerdo bien en donde, pero sí. Da impotencia saber q puede entrar a tu país algún día y vos ni enterarte, no??

Sí un día nos pasa, vamos a quedar así... :shocked:

Hola Sweet.pixie! sí, sabés q me parece q había hecho algunos conciertos privados antes, q no recuerdo bien en donde, pero sí. Da impotencia saber q puede entrar a tu país algún día y vos ni enterarte, no??

Sí un día nos pasa, vamos a quedar así... :shocked:

well even though it was private, i'm hoping for some vids:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Just one little ignorant question. Is this the first time he's doing so many private gigs that we know of after/while they happen cause of somebody else and not him?

I don't think he ever tells about his private gigs. Nowadays it just seems there are always some people willing to tweet pics etc. He did a private birthday party at the same day as MN gig and he was in Moscow a while ago. I guess we knew about Moscow because the band tweeted, just like they did yesterday morning. And yes, it's because of money, maybe also because of contacts/publicity etc.

Edited by tiibet

I don't think he ever tells about his private gigs. Nowadays it just seems there are always some people willing to tweet pics etc. He did a private birthday party at the same day as MN gig and he was in Moscow a while ago. I guess we knew about Moscow because the band tweeted, just like they did yesterday morning. And yes, it's because of money, maybe also because of contacts/publicity etc.

I was searching so hard in russian sites and blogs about Moscow, but no-one shared any info. :boxed:

[YOUTUBE]1TKQcWEXSKU[/YOUTUBE]

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

ofc they all do gigs for money, that's how they make their living :thumb_yello:

it was Moscow, you know... too cold to dare of being there without gloves :mf_rosetinted: and we all know it´s very difficult to take pics with a mobile if you are wearing gloves :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

So according to Imma the show was private, I'm glad to know that.

I still don't appreciate all the secret behaviour tho because I think fans deserve to know things like that..even just to be proud and happy for the artist. I don't think we can compare the russian one with this one because the 1st one was a birthday party and it was "personal" (which I think is different from private) and this italian one was private but for a public event. But..it's over now..i'll survive :P!