not the place for new songs, relax!

it will be all about the older songs...the most famous :wink2:

no..no...it's public Robi....

It's a very posh party, one of 'those things', as Rose said :wink2:

not the place for new songs, relax!

it will be all about the older songs...the most famous :wink2:

Thanks for the explanation Robie :huglove: and thanks Eriko for the pics :wub2:

perhaps those shows are not publicized on purpose! :teehee:

it's not the place or time for fans to gather and greet him.

we've all been missing him lately, but soon he'll be out there again! :blush-anim-cl:

Yes...lots of VIPs...I guess Security is very strict tonight :naughty:

I can understand disappointment though....he's so near to my place!!!

Call me silly but I would like to know Mika's projects even if are private gigs...I like the idea of fans who know informations/projects about artist they follow...but it's only my idea of being a fan :wink2:

I'd like to know about these, too, but I understand that in reality it does not always happen. Never mind. The more exciting it is to find out about all the details later. .. I really like surprises :teehee:

I do understand you are a bit upset it is all happening near you though, with you not being there...:huglove:

suyhy.jpg

BTW, for who asked: my friend's aunt call her to said she just saw Mika in Piazza Duomo doing a gig...and from her words seems not private at all...BUT...let's wait for more informations hopefully tomorrow!

Edited by Sarina

I'd like to know about these, too, but I understand that in reality it does not always happen. Never mind. The more exciting it is to find out about all the details later. .. I really like surprises :teehee:

I do understand you are a bit upset it is all happening near you though, with you not being there...:huglove:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

no..no...it's public Robi....

my friend's aunt call her to tell her about the gig.

h3suyhyj

BTW, for who asked: my friend's aunt call her to said she just saw Mika in Piazza Duomo doing a gig...and from her words seems not private at all...BUT...let's wait for more informations hopefully tomorrow!

io ti rispondo in italiano Sara....allora non si è ancora sicuri che sia stata una festa privata oppure no?

io ti rispondo in italiano Sara....allora non si è ancora sicuri che sia stata una festa privata oppure no?

non possiamo parlare in italiano qui Mauri, ma ti rispondo lo stesso: sembra sia pubblica dalle info che abbiamo. Aspettiamo di sapere altro.

TRANSLATION:

Clara85 doesn't speak english and she asked me if the gig was private or not. I told her that seems it was public but we're waiting for more informations.

I'm going to bed too now.

Night all

non possiamo parlare in italiano qui Mauri, ma ti rispondo lo stesso: sembra sia pubblica dalle info che abbiamo. Aspettiamo di sapere altro.

TRANSLATION:

Clara85 doesn't speak english and she asked me if the gig was private or not. I told her that seems it was public but we're waiting for more informations.

Night all

Edited by clara85

suyhy.jpg

Yes...lots of VIPs...I guess Security is very strict tonight :naughty:

I can understand disappointment though....he's so near to my place!!!

It will be better, if the gig is private. That you were not very upset. To be so close and to not go and to not see Mika... It so is heavy:boxed:

TRANSLATION:

Night all

Grazie mille sweetie and sweet dreams to you :huglove:

It will be better, if the gig is private. That you were not very upset. To be so close and to not go and to not see Mika... It so is heavy:boxed:

Yes, would be better indeed...but a person who saw Mika an hour ago said it was a public show...but we can't be 100% sure until more informations...but...I'm with you...it's really heavy...even heavier if you consider we'll have to move to Europe to see him next month because there'll be no gigs in Italy in July...and...puff...here's one...and we're all at home :boxed:

Grazie mille sweetie and sweet dreams to you :huglove:

Thank you!!

*Hugs*