Mika @ Piazza Duomo, Milan - June 07, 2011

Sarina

Yes, would be better indeed...but a person who saw Mika an hour ago said it was a public show...but we can't be 100% sure until more informations...but...I'm with you...it's really heavy...even heavier if you consider we'll have to move to Europe to see him next month because there'll be no gigs in Italy in July...and...puff...here's one...and we're all at home :boxed:

Exactly!! :sad:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't sound public at all to me, but invite-only.

Anyway sorry you are disappointed. I know all about having to travel all over the place when Mika is in Canada on a regular basis not performing for fans. :aah:

IT's PUBLIC...we are sure now...

:wub2:

thanks

It may be taking place in a public place, but clearly it's not open to the public, otherwise you'd have heard about it and tickets would have been available. This was my point:thumb_yello:

It may be taking place in a public place, but clearly it's not open to the public, otherwise you'd have heard about it and tickets would have been available. This was my point:thumb_yello:

Exactly what I was going to say! :wink2:

Don't get me wrong, I'd be disappointed too, but after seeing the pics and all, I think it's clear that it's not a gig for fans.

And if it was open to the general public, it would have been announced and the fans would know, right?

Anyway, yes, I believe it must be very frustrating to have him so close and not being able to see him... :huh::huglove:

Exactly what I was going to say! :wink2:

Don't get me wrong, I'd be disappointed too, but after seeing the pics and all, I think it's clear that it's not a gig for fans.

And if it was open to the general public, it would have been announced and the fans would know, right?

Anyway, yes, I believe it must be very frustrating to have him so close and not being able to see him... :huh::huglove:

Absolutely, I can imagine how frustrating it must be to know he's there, but not being able to see him perform.

But these things happen sometimes, sadly:emot-sad:

Yes, would be better indeed...but a person who saw Mika an hour ago said it was a public show...but we can't be 100% sure until more informations...but...I'm with you...it's really heavy...even heavier if you consider we'll have to move to Europe to see him next month because there'll be no gigs in Italy in July...and...puff...here's one...and we're all at home :boxed:

Did Mika not wish to see own fans on own gig...? May be He wanted to know how many will be strangers ? hardly ... Angry :teehee:

I've seen on twitter, apparently Skunk Anansie are playing there too (or just Skin, dunno). Probably each artist plays 4 or 5 songs, no? :dunno: I mean, it's a Swarowski event, not a festival... :aah::teehee:

Did Mika not wish to see own fans on own gig...? May be He wanted to know how many will be strangers ? hardly ... Angry :teehee:

I don't think Mika gets much of a say, as he's playing a show for the people at the fashion show.

Unless you are in the fashion industry, I don't think invites are available:wink2:

Maybe I would say something different if I were from Italy, but now I'm just happy for Mika :angel_not: I think it's great, that someone thought about him and invited to perform in such a posh event :teehee: it can't be a bad thing.. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't think Mika gets much of a say, as he's playing a show for the people at the fashion show.

Unless you are in the fashion industry, I don't think invites are available:wink2:

Yes, I have already understood). But He should not hide this info from all. Unless we would not be glad for Him?? :wub2:

I've just been there, in front of the entry of the party... I arrived there at midnight and the bodyguards told me it was a private party, and a couple of guests told me that mika had left at around 10:30... I guess he didn't plan to meet fans!