At least it's only a temporary thing. I forgot how much stuff I had before I moved into the house here. It was almost like Christmas when I unpacked everything! 

The biggest problem was finding places to store all my crap. 

That's the problem I have too.

What I am doing now is unpacking all the things I thought I needed, and repacking all the things I really don't need atm.

HI Guys, 

I know it's been awhile. I stopped by as I'm in the process of packing and found my Mika stuff hidden in the cupboard and thought I'd say hi (also I'll probably be selling said Mika stuff as it hasn't seen the light of day in 13 months and I'm moving in with the boyfriend who doesn't like clutter. Given that he will put up with clutter for me, but I am extremely cluttered, I've decided to spring clean my belongings. So DvDs, cookbooks and (bittersweet but only for nostalgia reasons) MIka stuff. 

Now to decide whether to ebay them or not.

I see it's wildfire season again :sad:

Sure is. It's looking to be a pretty hot Summer so there'll probably be more bush fires. 

Speaking of fires, there was a little fire behind Mum's work yesterday afternoon. It only charred the metal fence a bit but when Zoe went down to check the place out there were some teenagers sitting nearby and watching. I suspect they lit it on purpose. Mum was saying she's going to have a chat with the police to see if there's any kids that have been paroled to family in town. 

HI Guys, 

I know it's been awhile. I stopped by as I'm in the process of packing and found my Mika stuff hidden in the cupboard and thought I'd say hi (also I'll probably be selling said Mika stuff as it hasn't seen the light of day in 13 months and I'm moving in with the boyfriend who doesn't like clutter. Given that he will put up with clutter for me, but I am extremely cluttered, I've decided to spring clean my belongings. So DvDs, cookbooks and (bittersweet but only for nostalgia reasons) MIka stuff. 

Now to decide whether to ebay them or not.

I reckon ebay will be your friend, but just do a quick search to see what certain things have sold for price wise first. I'm sure we can let people on here know that you're selling Mika stuff and share links and stuff. 

But yay for moving in with the boyfriend! 

Awww, everyone's all growing up! *sheds tear*

Well, not much is happening here. Mister Man is starting to walk now, and Zoe and I are going to a personal trainer to get in shape and we're getting meal coaching as part of it as well. 

Edited by nico_collard

Well, not much is happening here. Mister Man is starting to walk now, and Zoe and I are going to a personal trainer to get in shape and we're getting meal coaching as part of it as well. 

For a minute there I thought you meant you were getting a personal trainer so you could keep up with baby :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...

No plans for baby number 2 yet then? :fisch:

Not just yet. I've got a neurologist's appointment at the end of January that involves an EEG. If that looks all good then we'll have a chat about coming off the Tegretol (which will be good cause it makes any further pregnancies a little less high risk). I also want to see how well I go with losing weight so yeah, not too sure when exactly. Would be good if it was within the next year. 

Speaking of losing weight, I lost 1.1kg in the first week (which included eating chocolates and icecream) and then I lost 2.2kg this week! :woot_jump:

Not just yet. I've got a neurologist's appointment at the end of January that involves an EEG. If that looks all good then we'll have a chat about coming off the Tegretol (which will be good cause it makes any further pregnancies a little less high risk). I also want to see how well I go with losing weight so yeah, not too sure when exactly. Would be good if it was within the next year. 

Speaking of losing weight, I lost 1.1kg in the first week (which included eating chocolates and icecream) and then I lost 2.2kg this week! :woot_jump:

:yay: for the weight loss.  And :crossed: for possible baby no. 2

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Hope all is going well. 

Not too much is happening here. We bought a single bed for the little man cause eventually he'll be out of the cot, and we ended up moving him into the bigger room. I bought a sewing machine and am planning on doing a bit of sewing, and it looks like I'll be buying a brand new mobile to replace my 6-7 month old one cause I decided to take it for a swim in the bath last night  :doh:  :mad3:   :banghead:  :tears:  :crybaby:

My phone's totally like  :uhno:

Yeah, smilies are fun :biggrin2:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Hope all is going well. 

Not too much is happening here. We bought a single bed for the little man cause eventually he'll be out of the cot, and we ended up moving him into the bigger room. I bought a sewing machine and am planning on doing a bit of sewing, and it looks like I'll be buying a brand new mobile to replace my 6-7 month old one cause I decided to take it for a swim in the bath last night  :doh:  :mad3:   :banghead:  :tears:  :crybaby:

My phone's totally like  :uhno:

Yeah, smilies are fun :biggrin2:

Just put your phone somewhere warm to dry out for about 24 hours.  Providing there's no actual damage, once it has dried out it should start working again :crossed:

Just put your phone somewhere warm to dry out for about 24 hours.  Providing there's no actual damage, once it has dried out it should start working again :crossed:

I ended up buying a new one cause I asked the people at the phone shop whether it was worth fixing or not and it wasn't (probably heaps expensive) and paying out my contract nd upgrading was going to cost me over $600 :shocked:.  Actually, I should find where I put it, I can't remember where it is! Last time I saw it, Derek gave it to Samuel. 

Oh, and did I mention that I'm now a great aunt? One of my nieces on Derek's side had a baby girl at the start of December. She's absolutely adorable! 

I ended up buying a new one cause I asked the people at the phone shop whether it was worth fixing or not and it wasn't (probably heaps expensive) and paying out my contract nd upgrading was going to cost me over $600 :shocked:.  Actually, I should find where I put it, I can't remember where it is! Last time I saw it, Derek gave it to Samuel. 

Oh, and did I mention that I'm now a great aunt? One of my nieces on Derek's side had a baby girl at the start of December. She's absolutely adorable! 

A great aunt!  Congrats (but that is a title that makes you sound old :teehee:)

• 2 weeks later...

A great aunt!  Congrats (but that is a title that makes you sound old :teehee:)

I know, right? I worked out that one of my aunts was around my age when the oldest great grandchild was born on mum's side so I don't feel as bad. 

aaaZZZZZZZa                               vSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac                                                                 /\

(That was Samuel - he likes to type on the laptop and gets cranky if I'm using it, like right now :sneaky2:)

Things have been pretty quiet around here. I haven't been getting many hours at work, but it does mean that we've been able to plan to go away for some camping and fishing. Of course, that all depends on if the rain holds off. 

Oooh, and mum got nominated for Citizen of the year for Orange for Australia day cause of the volunteering she does and stuff, which is a bit exciting. 

How's life going for you? 

I know, right? I worked out that one of my aunts was around my age when the oldest great grandchild was born on mum's side so I don't feel as bad. 

aaaZZZZZZZa                               vSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac                                                                 /\

(That was Samuel - he likes to type on the laptop and gets cranky if I'm using it, like right now :sneaky2:)

Things have been pretty quiet around here. I haven't been getting many hours at work, but it does mean that we've been able to plan to go away for some camping and fishing. Of course, that all depends on if the rain holds off. 

Oooh, and mum got nominated for Citizen of the year for Orange for Australia day cause of the volunteering she does and stuff, which is a bit exciting. 

How's life going for you? 

Thank Samuel for his message :naughty:

Citizen of the Year sounds very impressive, when will your mum know if she gets the award?  Is it just an honorary thing, or do you get a medal or something?

I'm pretty busy in the new house as my mum has now moved in permanently and there is a lot of her stuff to sort out.  She seems to have about 90 jumpers and cardigans which is far more than she needs :shocked:

• 2 weeks later...

GUYS

YESTERDAY I ASKED MIKA "CAN YOU COME TO AUSTRALIA" and he said he want to but the issue is "promoters"

I talked to concert promoters and asked for them to support him, and I'm going to chat to radio stations to aks for radio play of his songs, and I hope you guys can help me!  :thumb_yello:  :naughty:

• Like 1

Good luck with that, Sonelle :crossed:

I know others have tried over the years without much success (which I can't understand as Mika got such good reviews for his shows :dunno:)

THANK YOU & I KNOW RIGHT!  :dunno: 

I’ve been reading the Sydney herald and the guardian reviews and they mentioned him as;

“Mika is a glorious bon bon” – The Sydney Morning Herald

“It may have been a typical Sydney winter night outside, but inside The Forum Mika was bringing back the summer sunshine” – The Drum Media  :)  ;) 

Anyways, I received an email from Livenation and they said that they will pass on my suggestion to their promoters! Fingers crossed!  :mikadas:  :crossed: 

• Like 2