RealLifeBigGirl

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, I'm Tally. I've been a Mika fan for two years now, and today I stumbled upon this site. My favorite Mika songs are We Are Golden, Blue Eyes, and Lollipop. What are yours? :wink2:

Welcome! My favorite song changes just about every day! Today, it's We Are Golden :biggrin2:

Hi, I'm Tally. I've been a Mika fan for two years now, and today I stumbled upon this site. My favorite Mika songs are We Are Golden, Blue Eyes, and Lollipop. What are yours? :wink2:

I have many favourites :aah:

WAG

BIOTG

GK

LT

BG

Lollipop

EMD

Btw...

welcome.jpg

:biggrin2: Have a lot of fun here :biggrin2:

Hello Tally! :0) I'm almost new in here too! but I would like to welcome you as they welcome me :aah: Hope you have a great time here!

My favorite song of all the awesome songs, is Stuck in the Middle. Just can't help listen to it thousand times a day! :roftl: and recently added Elle Me Dit & Satellite! :teehee:

Love Today was the song that first introduced me to Mika, so it will always be my favourite.

Welcome to the MFC!

I have been a fan for about 2 years, too. My ten year old and my 4 year old girls are fans as is my 12 year old son! We all love his music. One can't have a bad day when listening to Mika!

Hi szenger!

:welcomeani: To MFC ! You'll have lots of fun here ! I think you might want to introduce yourself here in a new thread so that other MFCers can know you better.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

(go to the top left corner and you'll see a button called "new thread" )

If you want to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask ! Everyone here is super nice !

Welcome :)

My favourite songs would have to be ...erm. O I can't choose!! I'll just make a list.

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

My Interpretation

Love Today

Relax Take It Easy

Any Other World

Billy Brown

Big Girl

Stuck In The Middle

Happy Ending

Ring Ring

We Are Golden

Blame It on the Girls

Rain

Dr John

Blue Eyes

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

By the Time

One Foot Boy

Toy Boy

Pick Up Off the Floor

Lady Jane

Kick Ass

I See You

And last but not least Elle Me Dit.

Hi! :welcomeani: to the MFC! my favourite song changes many times, this time it's We are golden. Before that it was grace kelly. :mf_lustslow::naughty:

EDIT: I like blame it on the weather also very much :wub2:

Archived