REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS - Das Festival, Aug. 6 Aug. 2011, Schaffhausen, Switzerland

guylainem123

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took this pic and I'd like to share it with you beacuse I think the amazing poster Mika's signing has been made by one of you ;) Hope you like it!

dscn1223c.jpg

Wow! Thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello: The poster was made by some French/Belgian fans and I'm sure they will love this pic! It looked amazing :wub2:

Awww so sweet! I understood the last part but his handwriting is so damn hard to read sometimes:naughty:

And with the rain, Mika had many difficulties to write these some words:roftl: his marker refused to work :teehee:

I took this pic and I'd like to share it with you beacuse I think the amazing poster Mika's signing has been made by one of you ;) Hope you like it!

dscn1223c.jpg

Thank you sooooooo much Valentyna for taking this picture, and for sharing it with us. YOU ROCK!!!

I need a little bit of time to write my report, but I can post some pics we took with our banner and the pic of Mika's word :wub2:

4343872011080600001.jpg

Mika's characters drying in the F1's kitchen (I drawed them the days before) and we've painted them with glow paint

8726562011080600009.jpg

thanks to Tiibet for taking this pic

Mika wrote : Thank you so much it means the world to me.

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

as Béa said :biggrin2:

édit: I'm the girl with the Mika black T-shirt (Hélène) and we made it us 3 with Béa and Magipotion.

Edited by LENA MACHU

And with the rain, Mika had many difficulties to write these some words:roftl: his marker refused to work :teehee:

Haha, yeah I like the focused look on his face. Reminds me of when he signed something for me a while ago and he almost had his tongue sticking out:naughty:

It was of course barely readable, even though he wrote it in a cosy and warm environment:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, yeah I like the focused look on his face. Reminds me of when he signed something for me a while ago and he almost had his tongue sticking out:naughty:

It was of course barely readable, even though he wrote it in a cosy and warm environment:mf_rosetinted:

I got the head band from the show and I asked him to sign it so I can remember later what it is and he signed "this is the band hold in Schaffhausen August 2011, Mika" :roftl: It was raining so it is a little bit blurry.

:wub2:

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::wub2::wub2::

It's our banner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!! I'm so happy you saw it! Thanks to my dad who took the pic while we were waiting for Mika hahaha!:biggrin2: I love what he wrote on your banner, he's amazing!

You're welcome!! I'm so happy you saw it! Thanks to my dad who took the pic while we were waiting for Mika hahaha!:biggrin2: I love what he wrote on your banner, he's amazing!

Ok also ...Thanks you Daddy :) and Thank you for the sharing :):thumb_yello:

I got the head band from the show and I asked him to sign it so I can remember later what it is and he signed "this is the band hold in Schaffhausen August 2011, Mika" :roftl: It was raining so it is a little bit blurry.

:naughty:

On mine, he drew a drowned heart and wrote: Cold and then a happy heart and Not Cold. Mika xxx

It took me a day to figure out what it said:naughty: But he was referring to my state from morning til time of the gig. It was -5 :mf_rosetinted:

Wasn't it "the blind fold"? :roftl: I remember us two staring at this and then asking him what it meant :naughty:

Wasn't it "the blind fold"? :roftl: I remember us two staring at this and then asking him what it meant :naughty:

:lmfao: I have no idea. I mean, I'm looking at it now, but I can't say what it says :roftl:I can't even recognize the word "Schaffhausen" but it must be there. :wub2:

: I have no idea. I mean, I'm looking at it now, but I can't say what it says :roftl:I can't even recognize the word "Schaffhausen" but it must be there. :

Wasn't it "the blind fold"? :roftl I remember us two staring at this and then asking him what it meant :naughty

you did? :blink: i only remember that we looked at it in the car and deciphered it. :naughty: and yes, it said blind fold. :roftl:

and here again

imgp0018.jpg

imgp0114.jpg

haha, that was shortly before he "beheaded" the rain! :lmao:

and a pic of yasmine with her hat that she wore all afternoon, nice! :wub2: someone even asked her for an autograph after the show, and after hesitating for a second, she agreed.

t4p!

I took this pic and I'd like to share it with you beacuse I think the amazing poster Mika's signing has been made by one of you Hope you like it!

dscn1223c.jpg

ah yes, that french banner, it hung at the barrier in front of us during the show, and i saw mika look at it several times. great work girls! :thumb_yello:

edit: i took a pic of the setlist, after the show one of the stage workers came with a pile of them for us. don't remember though if mika kept to the order. elle me dit and lollipop definitely were the other way round.

setlist.jpg

Edited by mellody