REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS - Das Festival, Aug. 6 Aug. 2011, Schaffhausen, Switzerland

guylainem123

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hat-thing was so funny! Yasmine was there to take photos but didn't want to disturb anybody (as if!) and so she tried to hide. I think Mika noticed her when she was between us and the stage. But iMMa didn't. So she was a bit shocked when there was a hat flying out of nowhere on stage :roftl:

thanx for your report and pix! :biggrin2: about the hat, i was talking about the situation when mika tried to throw it in the crowd... but yes, it already fell into the space between crowd+stage when it was thrown on stage... and yasmine put it from there on the stage, which shocked imma... :naughty: shame i looked the other way in this moment, would've loved to see that! :lmfao:

i especially like this pic, of course... :naughty:

MikaSchaffhausen06082011_91.jpg

I regret not going now:naughty:

we missed you! and bubbles, nezza, rose and tina! you were there with us in spirit. :wink2:

we missed you! and bubbles, nezza, rose and tina! you were there with us in spirit. :wink2:

Yeah, Bubbles and me talked about going but decided not to in the end. Shame shame shame! But I will definately be there during the German promo tour:naughty:

Yeah, Bubbles and me talked about going but decided not to in the end. Shame shame shame! But I will definately be there during the German promo tour :naughty:

I hope there will be one! :aah: I wouldn't trust his German label enough to let them take care of my banana. And I don't like bananas. Right, let's hope for the best!

I missed you all too, of course! :huglove:

I hope there will be one! :aah: I wouldn't trust his German label enough to let them take care of my banana. And I don't like bananas. Right, let's hope for the best!

I missed you all too, of course! :huglove:

Pffft if Germany is too lazy I shall just go to Belgium and my own country:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, Bubbles and me talked about going but decided not to in the end. Shame shame shame! But I will definately be there during the German promo tour:naughty:

:punk:

Me too. Wherever in Europe I'm gonna move to in the next couple of months!

After too many detail :naughty: here are the promised pictures (as already mentioned some are blurry as I had to turn off my flash in the middle of the gig and my camera is very sensitve then): http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Das%20Festival%20Schaffhausen%206th%20August%202011/ and some I like:

MikaSchaffhausen06082011_03.jpg

The laces and the outfit - I don't know! :naughty:

MikaSchaffhausen06082011_54.jpg

I'm kinda proud of that one :teehee: Took me many tries to finally catch him during the jump...

MikaSchaffhausen06082011_69.jpg

The toilets weren't nice so I can understand him :mf_rosetinted:

MikaSchaffhausen06082011_55.jpg

She's so pretty! :fangurl:

MikaSchaffhausen06082011_78.jpg

Especially for Rose!

MikaSchaffhausen06082011_14.jpg

:roftl:

Awww, he looks adorable :-D

Just found a little review in the Südkurrier.

Click here

6041265_m1t1w240h240q75v61542_9N3STPDR.jpg

The part about Mika:

Zum Finale am Samstagabend hat Mega-Star Mika, der kurzerhand für Duran-Duran einsprang, mit einer großartigen Bühnenshow und seinen großen Hits das Publikum ebenso erobert wie mit aktuellen, noch unveröffentlichten Stücken. Eins, zwei, drei und der Herrenacker war aus dem Häuschen. „Ich bin ganz besonders glücklich, die Sommertour nun ungeplant in Schaffhausen zu beenden“, gestand er seinen Fans, die sich auch von einem kurzen Schauer nicht irritieren ließen. Golden regnete es auf das tanzende Publikum, während Mika seinen gleichnamigen Hit zum Soundtrack eines besonderen Abends werden ließ.

I'm at work atm so I don't have time to translate it, but let me telml you that it's very positive :thumb_yello:

And maybe someone else could do a little translation?

Just found a little review in the Südkurrier.

Click here

6041265_m1t1w240h240q75v61542_9N3STPDR.jpg

The part about Mika:

Zum Finale am Samstagabend hat Mega-Star Mika, der kurzerhand für Duran-Duran einsprang, mit einer großartigen Bühnenshow und seinen großen Hits das Publikum ebenso erobert wie mit aktuellen, noch unveröffentlichten Stücken. Eins, zwei, drei und der Herrenacker war aus dem Häuschen. „Ich bin ganz besonders glücklich, die Sommertour nun ungeplant in Schaffhausen zu beenden“, gestand er seinen Fans, die sich auch von einem kurzen Schauer nicht irritieren ließen. Golden regnete es auf das tanzende Publikum, während Mika seinen gleichnamigen Hit zum Soundtrack eines besonderen Abends werden ließ.

I'm at work atm so I don't have time to translate it, but let me telml you that it's very positive :thumb_yello:

And maybe someone else could do a little translation?

Great find! Thank you! :thumb_yello:

I'll try:

"For the final on saturday evening mega star Mika who replaced Duran Duran captured the audience with a great stage show and his big hits as well as with new, unreleased pieces. One, two, three and Herrenacker [the venue there] is stoked. "I'm especially happy to end this summer tour surprisingly in Schaffhausen now", he admitted to his fans who didn't get bothered by short rain showers. It was raining golden on the audience whilst Mika made his homonymous hit a soundtrack of a special evening."

Not sure about this "homonymous", though. The same name, you know what I mean, I hope :wink2: