Motion sickness or who's behind Arienette?

Arienette

First of all, it's a pleasure to meet you all and an honor to be here with so many wonderful Mika fans. I am really happy I decided to register here and already feel almost like home ;3

I'll try to make the rest as short as possible because I write/speak definitely too much.

So, I am a 16-year-old girl from Poland. Google this country. My name's Marcelina and I will be a freshman in high school in about two weeks time. I've been listening to Mika for about 4 years. It all started from my best friend which lend me first Mika CD. And then everything just happened and I totally fell in love with his art and the way he express himslef through songs. Generally, Mika's art has given me strenght and bravery to be myself, to express myself and to simply living everyday. I don't have to add also how it has helped and cheered everytime something was wrong. I adore all of Mika songs and lyrics (ugh, I hate songs about nothing) but I'd say my favourite are "Relax (Take It Easy)"- because it is full of music patterns and sounds put toghether, everytime I play it and I close my eyes I feel like I'm listening to a totally different song (the song itself is kind of runaway for me, that's how I consider it) than "Blue Eyes", "Rain" (especially versions played only with guitar and piano performed sometimes live) and "Billy Brown" (because I hate tabu topics).

Besides Mika, I am also a big fan of Bright Eyes and Conor Oberst, Amanda Palmer and The Dresden Dolls, The Courteeners, The Airborne Toxic Event, Nirvana, The Rifles and others.

Besides music, I am a book worm, definitely. Love everything by Chuck Palahniuk, Albert Camus and Sigmunt Freud. I am also tennis and footbal fan, when it comes to tennis, I support Rafael Nadal, Gael Monfils and Ernests Gulbis; when we talk about football, my heart is red and black like AC Milan.

I am totally into psychology and psychiatry, dreaming of becoming a profiler and work for FBI, lol.

I speak Polish of course, English and German.

So, I hope I didn't bore you to death. And sorry for any eventual mistakes, I'm still learning English. That would be all. One more time, it's amazing to meet you all here.

Love you all,

Marcelina ;D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Arienette,

:welcomeani: to MFC.

Thank you for the detailed introduction. You have a really wide range of interests and I hope you can discuss some of them on MFC, too. It is a pretty versatile forum: you can read about so much more than only Mika. :teehee: There are many of us who tend to talk / write a lot, so this is a perfect place for you. :original:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I feel like I know you already :biggrin2:

There are a lot of Mika songs where I feel like I'm hearing some new thing every time, so I know what you mean about "Relax"

@silver, I knew that I'm not alone in considering music in this particular way, with Eyes closed I'd say. And, well, I'm extraverted and I enjoy sharing my personality with others.

@suzie, thanks a lot for such wonderful words and a great welcome. It just made me believe even more that this is a right place for me ;)

Cześć Marcelina!:bye: Witaj na MFC!

Wspaniałe introduction,naprawdę:thumb_yello: Masz bardzo szerokie zainteresowania:shocked:to się ceni:biggrin2: Też uwielbiam tenis i piłkę nożną. Już niedługo US Open i kolejne zarwane noce:naughty:

P.S. jeśli jeszcze tego nie zrobiłaś ,to zachęcam do odwiedzenia PMFC http://penniman.webd.pl/forum/index.php

P.S. nr2 Powodzenia w nowej szkole :thumb_yello:

Have you found the Polish thread?(though it's a bit quiet)

Have you heard "Elle Me Dit" yet?

No, I haven't found the Polish thread yet but I haven't had an access to Internet for the last dwo days or sth like this so I am looking for it right away :)

Oh yeah, I've heard "Elle Me Dit". Mika singing in French is a pure amaziness for me, lol. I also think is sounds great, have to admit that a little bit different but still amazing. :D

Cześć Marcelina!:bye: Witaj na MFC!

Wspaniałe introduction,naprawdę:thumb_yello: Masz bardzo szerokie zainteresowania:shocked:to się ceni:biggrin2: Też uwielbiam tenis i piłkę nożną. Już niedługo US Open i kolejne zarwane noce:naughty:

P.S. jeśli jeszcze tego nie zrobiłaś ,to zachęcam do odwiedzenia PMFC http://penniman.webd.pl/forum/index.php

P.S. nr2 Powodzenia w nowej szkole :thumb_yello:

Aaaa, dziękuję bardzo <3 strasznie miło spotkać tu też kogoś z Polski, zwłaszcza kogoś kto lubi tennis. Pozwolę sobie na trochę prywaty i dodam, że US Open, oprócz zarwanych nocy oczywiście, to dla mnie ogromna niewiadoma, bo Rafa ostatnio strasznie kiepsko sobie poczynia. ;3 Kibicujesz komuś w szczególności? :>

Na PMFC byłam, mam plan zarejestrować się tam dziś, bowiem ostatnio nie miałam dostępu do Internetu przez chwil kilka.

Raz jeszcze dziękuję! :D

Aaaa, dziękuję bardzo <3 strasznie miło spotkać tu też kogoś z Polski, zwłaszcza kogoś kto lubi tennis. Pozwolę sobie na trochę prywaty i dodam, że US Open, oprócz zarwanych nocy oczywiście, to dla mnie ogromna niewiadoma, bo Rafa ostatnio strasznie kiepsko sobie poczynia. ;3 Kibicujesz komuś w szczególności? :>

Na PMFC byłam, mam plan zarejestrować się tam dziś, bowiem ostatnio nie miałam dostępu do Internetu przez chwil kilka.

Raz jeszcze dziękuję! :D

Nie ma za co:thumb_yello:

o tak,kibicuje,kibicuje aczkolwiek nasze sympatie różnią się odrobinę :naughty: W tenisowym świecie moim faworytem od lat jest Novak Djoković (zastąpił Andre Agassiego po jego przejściu na zasłużoną emeryturę :biggrin2:),a w piłce nożnej jestem natomiast sercem i duszą (trochę mniej rozumem :naughty:) za Realem Madryt.I Rafą się nie przejmuj,chłopak jest ambitny i wytrzymały. Do półfinału raczej dojdzie,a później już wszystko może się zdarzyć( może powtórka finałowego składu z zeszłego roku?:biggrin2:)

I współczuję tych kilku dni bez neta-nie wyobrażam sobie tego w tym momencie:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived