Fmbm

I think it depends who is judging the entries. I suspect Mika wouldn't care what it qualifies as and will just pick whatever he likes. :naughty:

I suspect Mika wouldn't care at all :mf_rosetinted: I hope that he knows about it, of course, but...

Guys from MT have to have something to do! :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd call that a doodle, but my question is is it Mikaish?

I wouldn't call it Mikaish - but I don't know, how Mika inspired must the doodle be? :dunno:

That is a doodle, but it certainly isn't a 2 minute doodle.

Didn't they say a doodle that would take about two minutes to do?

That's what I mean. Must it be a 2 minute drawing? Can you spend too much time on your doodle and put too much effort in it? :dunno:

sent in my doodle, (might make more)

was thinking, since they're putting proper drawings and all in the gallery too, of sending in one i did a while back and am proud of, but i'm not sure (would put in the mail that i'm sending it cause they're putting others in that gallery too :aah:)

http://twitpic.com/8ncirh

This is how I doodle:mf_rosetinted:

This one you've done, and the one someone posted a page or two back, with the kite, are really good doodles. It's a pity ppl are sending in elaborate pictures. Not everyone can draw well, but most can scribble a doodle.

Still I think he may give prizes in each catagory, or something like that.

This one you've done, and the one someone posted a page or two back, with the kite, are really good doodles. It's a pity ppl are sending in elaborate pictures. Not everyone can draw well, but most can scribble a doodle.

Still I think he may give prizes in each catagory, or something like that.

or maybe they just put all of them in gallery and only will make competition between true doodles?

just sent in my elaborate drawing too, just cause i'm kinda proud of it, did say in the mail i'm sending it in, cause they've put all those other elaborate drawings in there too

but feel a bit bad now :huh:

or maybe they just put all of them in gallery and only will make competition between true doodles?

just sent in my elaborate drawing too, just cause i'm kinda proud of it, did say in the mail i'm sending it in, cause they've put all those other elaborate drawings in there too

Don't feel bad. They're going to display the best ones anyway. I'm sure Mika loves the fact that his fans have responded to the call for artwork.

I'm not on facebook, so haven't entered the contest. Good luck to all who have.

No, don't feel bad. You explained the situation, and they said that they would put all the artworks in there, so I think you should send in your pictures so they can get the attention they deserve. :wink2:

But they can ofc not participate in the competition, 'cause that wouldn't be fair.

Don't forget to post a link when they've put your artwork in the album. :wink2:

No, don't feel bad. You explained the situation, and they said that they would put all the artworks in there, so I think you should send in your pictures so they can get the attention they deserve. :wink2:

But they can ofc not participate in the competition, 'cause that wouldn't be fair.

Don't forget to post a link when they've put your artwork in the album. :wink2:

oh no it wasn't my intention to let in the competition, i'm doing really doodles for that :)

no just cause i'm kinda proud of that one i thought maybe it could just get a spot in the gallery :blush-anim-cl: it's not perfect or anything,but i am proud of that one and i did post it in the art thread on mfc too before :)

oh no it wasn't my intention to let in the competition, i'm doing really doodles for that :)

no just cause i'm kinda proud of that one i thought maybe it could just get a spot in the gallery :blush-anim-cl: it's not perfect or anything,but i am proud of that one and i did post it in the art thread on mfc too before :)

Good :thumb_yello:

I think it they should make an album just for fan art. Because I think there are a lot of people who have drawn things they want to show :wink2:

Then I'll look at it there :wink2:

MIKA official @mikasounds

It's 19C in the sun in London! Am sitting here reading Patti Smith bio before heading to the studio.

AmV6fb1CEAElW_K.jpg

I swear the sun was flattered by my tweet and in its pride, it's now shining even brighter. It feels like its 22C and I am in a tshirt! FEB!

It's 19C in the sun in London! Am sitting here reading Patti Smith bio before heading to the studio.

AmV6fb1CEAElW_K.jpg

I swear the sun was flattered by my tweet and in its pride, it's now shining even brighter. It feels like its 22C and I am in a tshirt! FEB!

beautiful pic! i wish i was in london right now....:wub2::wub2:

AmV6fb1CEAElW_K.jpg

He wasn't reading:sneaky2:.... Mika charlatan!!! ( I don't know how translate):biggrin2:

OMG it´s hard for me to say this but now i´m till thinking about this...

Screen_Shot_2011-11-01_at_22.57.19_normal.png mikasounds now back in studio working on Make You Happy. its dreamy, think Royksopp meets Bjork meets Kings of Convenience and MJ... hace 2 días

mikasounds good day, got locked out of my house today. I had to get a lawyer to prove that I was allowed a key and explain how I lost 5 sets already...

ic_retweet_tweet.gifNathalie_Mur Clip art sur Quebles.com fr.Quebles.com/Hotmail-Tools/… via @Quebles hace 9 días

Retwitteado por Quebles

ic_retweet_tweet.giffrances2day FaceIt_carnival_woman02_xs Face It! on Quebles.com us.Quebles.com/Hotmail-Tools/… via @Quebles

back @ studio. Pino Palladino is adding fretless bass to a couple songs. Its an amazing sound, sticks like glue, like a synth but more heart

1 hour ago via web

Am I the only one excited about Pino Palladino news? Pino is a GREAT bass guitarist! :boing: Can't wait to hear what he did !

Now I'm even more impatient!:sneaky2:

See?

Summer is coming, Mika!!!

Summer can't wait for the new album too, and decided to be earlier :naughty:

Am I the only one excited about Pino Palladino news? Pino is a GREAT bass guitarist! :boing: Can't wait to hear what he did !

Now I'm even more impatient!:sneaky2:

Mika could talk about the album all day long and I know that when I listen to it I'm not going to hear any correlation between the things that he's said and what's playing in my ears. :naughty: Even the vlogs last time that had actual audio clips of Owen Pallett's violin and the gospel choir didn't give any indication of what it would really sound like.

But it was still a lot of fun to see the process and speculate. :biggrin2:

Archived