Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:fisch:

A.T.O.Y. @TANG777

@mikasounds can you tell us about the song your wrote for Madonna???

MIKA official @mikasounds

@TANG777 how do you know about madonna?

what????!!!!:shocked::shocked:

gawd that man has so many secrets!!:aah:

i wanna know too! :boing::excite:

Yes! I saw that earlier today! I'm not sure if I'm that excited :naughty: I'm not keen on Madonna, but when is here album due out? :teehee:

EDIT: Did Mika write a song called Superstar? Or is it just my mind playing up? Here's the MDNA tracklist:

1.”Girls Gone Wild”

2. “Gang Bang”

3. “I’m Addicted”

4. “Some Girls”

5. “I Don’t Give A”

6. “Turn Up the Radio”

7. “Give Me All Your Luvin’”

8. “B-day Song”

9. “Superstar”

10. “I’m a Sinner”

11. “Masterpiece”

12. “Falling Free”

13. “Love Spent”

14. “I ****ed Up”

15. “Beautiful Killer”*

Me too. I find it a bit ridiculous that they had listening parties for the press last time and most of them didn't even write anything about it. One of them was right down the street from my office. :sneaky2:

There is a difference between the album being finished and it being released. I suspect the tracks will be finished in the next 2 months or so even if it's not released until later. They don't need all the artwork ready, etc. to have people listen to it. If I recall they did those parties last time in June so it was 3 months ahead of time.

To be fair I think this is the record company's doing and I don't think Mika is going to get the same level of backing in other countries for obvious reasons. I really hope he makes a comeback in the UK but it's such a catch-22. He needs the hype to sell records and he has to sell records to get the promo backing from the label. :thumbdown: I really hate what this industry is doing to artist development and I'm tired of them blaming illegal downloading for it. It's their own fault. They don't develop and support talented artists the way they used to and the result is predictable.

I agree. In 2007 Radio One were always playing Mika's music. It's how I got to hear him at first. Now they seldom play his songs, and if they do, it always songs from LICM, not TBWKTM. Radio 2 are a bit better. They've played Blue Eyes sometimes. But it still isn't much. Mika does need to make it big in the UK again, but with UK radio it's always all about the new talent, while established acts are left to flounder. That's why Mika was man-of-the-moment in 2007, but is being ignored now.

Yes! I saw that earlier today! I'm not sure if I'm that excited :naughty: I'm not keen on Madonna, but when is here album due out? :teehee:

EDIT: Did Mika write a song called Superstar? Or is it just my mind playing up? Here's the MDNA tracklist:

1.”Girls Gone Wild”

2. “Gang Bang”

3. “I’m Addicted”

4. “Some Girls”

5. “I Don’t Give A”

6. “Turn Up the Radio”

8. “B-day Song”

9. “Superstar”

10. “I’m a Sinner”

11. “Masterpiece”

12. “Falling Free”

13. “Love Spent”

14. “I ****ed Up”

15. “Beautiful Killer”*

I don't know. We need to look at the song list we've built up. Maybe something with Martin Solveig?

The album is out March 26 and I think All American Rejects is also out that week so we'll be hearing new Mika sooner than we thought. :naughty:

I don't know. We need to look at the song list we've built up. Maybe something with Martin Solveig?

The album is out March 26 and I think All American Rejects is also out that week so we'll be hearing new Mika sooner than we thought. :naughty:

Yes Maybe!

Ooooh, excitement :excite: We are getting 'closer'...

Yes, I read about it earlier today, it was a different source, it was this one:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/01/new-mdna-collaborators-announced-mika-klas-ahlund-and-joe-henry/

I didn't know if it's a rumor or not, but maybe it's true if he almost said it :teehee:

I didn't know if it's a rumor or not, but maybe it's true if he almost said it :teehee:

I'm sure it's true, otherwise he would have said WTF are you talking about? or not even answered at all. :roftl:

So perhaps this Martin Solveig/William Orbit collaboration has nothing to do with TOOL. :dunno:

I'm sure it's true, otherwise he would have said WTF are you talking about? or not even answered at all. :roftl:

So perhaps this Martin Solveig/William Orbit collaboration has nothing to do with TOOL. :dunno:

I never thought I could be this interested in new Madonna songs :roftl: Just a few weeks and we will hear it. It's still possible they have worked together for TOOL too. I wish we knew already!

Were these posted already?

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Rehearsals for Les Victoires in east London

Am6v97RCIAIVp4X.jpg

Two of my sketches from this morning in honour of doodle day, am particularly fond of lion son boy beast baby on left..

Am6wW0dCAAAQ8fS.jpg

Tsk Tsk Mika, those look like they took a little longer than two minutes to doodle. :naughty:

Am6v97RCIAIVp4X.jpg

Two of my sketches from this morning in honour of doodle day, am particularly fond of lion son boy beast baby on left..

Am6wW0dCAAAQ8fS.jpg

Tsk Tsk Mika, those look like they took a little longer than two minutes to doodle. :naughty:

is it weird that i abs LOVE those 2 doodles and want them really really bad?!:aah:

i think the TOOL doodle would look amazing in color :wub2:

i have to agree that they don't look like 2 minute works :teehee:

love his stationery as welll :wub2::naughty:

T4P!!:thumb_yello:

Am6v97RCIAIVp4X.jpg

Am6wW0dCAAAQ8fS.jpg

I love how the papers say "Mika Penniman" :wub2:

and MPH?

omg, he has personalized stationery! :wub2: I didn't notice earlier... And can I see two drummers? :blink:

Yes I see two drummers too and I believe to see David behind the keyboard. I made the pic bigger and I´m pretty sure it´s him :wink2:

I love how the papers say "Mika Penniman" :wub2:

and MPH?

nah..it's just a stylized way of saying MHP..but he wanted the surname be be more prominent in the design, i guess...

1.”Girls Gone Wild”

2. “Gang Bang”

3. “I’m Addicted”

4. “Some Girls”

5. “I Don’t Give A”

6. “Turn Up the Radio”

8. “B-day Song”

9. “Superstar”

10. “I’m a Sinner”

11. “Masterpiece”

12. “Falling Free”

13. “Love Spent”

14. “I ****ed Up”

15. “Beautiful Killer”*

It's the second one! GANG BANG :lmao:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:stretcher:

PS: co-written by W. Orbit

Maybe they're prizes for the doodle contest.

OMG!! don't say that -those would be the coolest prizes ever!! :excite::excite:

if i'd known i'd have spammed them with doodles everyday...:teehee::aah:

nah..it's just a stylized way of saying MHP..but he wanted the surname be be more prominent in the design, i guess...

I had to think seriously before I could remember his middle name, oh, bad fan... :roftl:

Archived