Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in French :original:

Dans le studio, j'enregistre & je prepare pour les Victoires de la Musique. C'est un très grand honneur d'être nominé & invité a participer!

1 minute ago via web

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

back in studio recording and also planning my performance at Les Victoires de la Musique next week. Such an honour to be invited/nominated!

It's good he knows it is. Congratulations! I can't wait to watch it. I hope Alessandra Sublet, the host, will do a good job. She's really great.

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

working on Step With Me, which I wrote with Hillary Lindsey who I met at ASCAP writing camp @ Miles Copland's haunted castle in France

So "Step With Me" is a new song :wub2::fangurl: I can't wait until summer :aah:

I totally forgot about this nomination! And it is so soon! Now I feel so happy that next week I will see him again! :kachinga:

I wonder how his hair will look :naughty:

Beautiful and sexy, as always :fangurl::fangurl:

I think they are the same, though the gmail address is the up to date version:thumb_yello:

Oops... I sent it two times.... I was sure that I didn't send it to the correct address.. Whatever is going to happen, I don't know :huh: But thank you!

her/his account is protected, you can't see what is written

But yesterday her/his account wasn't protected and the message was something like "you're one of those persons for whom I don't want to be invisible.Can you answer me,please?" :cool:

her/his account is protected, you can't see what is written

But i thought if the account is protected, it is written there! And the message is something like: ask for request and so on.

It seems to me that this is the strange protection, if any :huh:

and strange account

It is seen if open it in Mika's dialogue

bird @Birdmdg

@mikasounds You're one of the rare person for whom I do not dream of being invisible. Can you answer me please?

But i thought if the account is protected, it is written there! And the message is something like: ask for request and so on.

It seems to me that this is the strange protection, if any :huh:

and strange account

It is seen if open it in Mika's dialogue

bird @Birdmdg

@mikasounds You're one of the rare person for whom I do not dream of being invisible. Can you answer me please?

they must have changed the settings since? :dunno:

This person protected their tweets after Mika tweeted them and Twitter is buggy about tweets that were once in the public timeline even after the account has been protected.

I didn't think it was so sad. I also wish I could get Mika's attention without coming under the scrutiny of others. :naughty:

So...perhaps we should respect this person's privacy and not repost it here since they clearly don't want anyone else seeing their tweets.

Archived