Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't even read what people tell Mika, unless they are my "friends" and their messages show up on my timeline. I don't have much interest in the rest...

most are probably "come to *insert country* " :naughty:

I need to use Tweetdeck so that I can swap between tweeting from a protected/public account and I've got Mika's timeline in one of my columns because I can set it to alert when he tweets. This feed shows everything in his timeline, including tweets to people I'm not following. So I happened to see that exchange because I was online at the time.

It would be nice if you could have a bit of an exchange with him without the whole world spying on it. I got a tweet once that I was wishing at the time had been a DM instead. :naughty:

that mean that you cant read me now for example it´s incredible thanks for the notice. .i fell like.eh ..:boxed:

:blink: I can read you :blink:

This person protected their tweets after Mika tweeted them and Twitter is buggy about tweets that were once in the public timeline even after the account has been protected.

I didn't think it was so sad. I also wish I could get Mika's attention without coming under the scrutiny of others. :naughty:

So...perhaps we should respect this person's privacy and not repost it here since they clearly don't want anyone else seeing their tweets.

Me neither :dunno:

He tweeted me once a few years ago. Suddenly the entire Mika fandom started following/stalking me:mf_rosetinted:

I got aggressive PMs from people I didn't know asking about things that were none of their business. One of them started "How the hell..."

Me neither :dunno:

I wonder if he misunderstood and thought they were saying they felt invisible, not that they wanted to be invisible. :naughty:

I got aggressive PMs from people I didn't know asking about things that were none of their business. One of them started "How the hell..."

I wonder if he misunderstood and thought they were saying they felt invisible, not that they wanted to be invisible. :naughty:

What did he tweet you then?:naughty:

I had people stalk me when I went backstage at Katy's gigs a couple of times. Never anything too bad though, although Niko a.k.a BubblesPurry got stalked in Cologne by some teenage girls and I had to chase them away:naughty:

He tweeted me once a few years ago. Suddenly the entire Mika fandom started following/stalking me:mf_rosetinted:

I guess that's why he/she changed the settings right away.

Could be that,or Mika finds there is something sad dreaming to be invisible :winksmiley02:

What did he tweet you then?:naughty:

He was doing the pub party and I couldn't make it so I sent him a bottle and he thanked me for the note that went with it. He didn't say what it was or how he received it so of course people wanted to know which is fine. I am nosy too and most of the people who asked were friends of mine so I would have told them anyway if Mika hadn't beaten me to it. :naughty:

But I didn't really know some of them and one person demanded the "damn address". Of course I kindly directed them to the FAQs instead of telling them to... :pinkbow:

I had people stalk me when I went backstage at Katy's gigs a couple of times. Never anything too bad though, although Niko a.k.a BubblesPurry got stalked in Cologne by some teenage girls and I had to chase them away:naughty:

Oh dear, what was that about? :lmfao: Did they think he was going to get them backstage? There were some crazy women harassing StandardToaster at one of the gigs too. I guess they know they are not going to get anywhere with other girls/women but they try to push it with men. :roftl:

He was doing the pub party and I couldn't make it so I sent him a bottle and he thanked me for the note that went with it. He didn't say what it was or how he received it so of course people wanted to know which is fine. I am nosy too and most of the people who asked were friends of mine so I would have told them anyway if Mika hadn't beaten me to it. :naughty:

But I didn't really know some of them and one person demanded the "damn address". Of course I kindly directed them to the FAQs instead of telling them to... :pinkbow:

Oh dear, what was that about? :lmfao: Did they think he was going to get them backstage? There were some crazy women harassing StandardToaster at one of the gigs too. I guess they know they are not going to get anywhere with other girls/women but they try to push it with men. :roftl:

WHAT WAS THE ADDRESS?:mf_rosetinted: Just kidding:naughty:

Yeah, because he has a billion pictures with Katy they stalked his Facebook and chased him around. I told them the M&Gs were before the show and they were out of luck and they still chased us around. I also got random private messages of people on Facebook asking me to get them in touch with Katy. I guess it seems that people rather do it the easy way and stalk the people who do get to meet their idol, instead of actually putting effort into it:naughty:

I thought they meant they didn't want him to be invisible:naughty:

I guess it seems that people rather do it the easy way and stalk the people who do get to meet their idol, instead of actually putting effort into it:naughty:

Yes! This is what is bizarre to me. :naughty:

Mika has never answered any of my tweets. I've never expected him to do so anyway, but now I'm starting to feel glad he hasn't replied to me if it causes such agro.

Well I am not complaining. It was really nice to get the message because I wouldn't have known if he received it otherwise. I had just been hoping for a DM but you take whatever you can get :aah:

I thought they meant they didn't want him to be invisible:naughty:

Maybe they sent Mika the sad message with a bottle of booze and it didn't say anything about being invisible at all. Too bad we don't know who they are so we can try to force them to tell us :teehee:

MIKA official ‏

Its so much harder to do stuff like this today. Being in the background is no longer glamorous or worth the investment. Every one is a star

MIKA official

Talking with Nick in the studio about Busby Berkeley. Check this out http://www.tinyurl.com/buy7hmo Its really special, you forget the individual...

MIKA official ‏

Its so much harder to do stuff like this today. Being in the background is no longer glamorous or worth the investment. Every one is a star

MIKA official

Talking with Nick in the studio about Busby Berkeley. Check this out http://www.tinyurl.com/buy7hmo Its really special, you forget the individual...

wow!! that was pretty fantastic! - choreography like that always fascinates me :wub2:

Now I wonder what we are going to see at the next gigs :wink2:

Especially taking into account and adding those Fellini vids :mf_rosetinted:

:blink: that's true.....

i can't even imagine what a mashup of those 2 things would be like!!:roftl: probably like a david lynch movie :teehee:

MIKA official ‏

MIKA official

Wow, more gems from Sir Tweetsalot! It's really great how he's sharing so much with us!

what is the vid about?

It´s (what a surprise:mf_rosetinted:) not available in my country.

It was a clip from a Busby Berkeley fim. He was a producer in the 30s, famous for lavish dance sequences in his musical films.:thumb_yello:

Archived