Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could someone translate this into English please? I only understood the beginning and the 'bang bang' part. :naughty:

"Hello to all readers of XL! The new issue of the magazine came out today and there is also my column!"

I'm so good with Italian! :shun: when I use Google translate.

:roftl:

"Hello to all readers of XL! The new issue of the magazine came out today and there is also my column!"

I'm so good with this Italian! when I use Google translate.

:roftl:

thank you for the translation!!:thumb_yello:

I dont think he can write in Italian so well....."c'è" with the right accent is not easy to use.

I think that someone helped him here :)

About the fact he understands italian I think he understands it a little bit but not pretty well cause very often he asked me to traslate things he didn't understand at all. And surely he can't speak italian unless someone writes phrases that he can read (for example during a gig).

And...he has a childish voice while he speaks in italian :swoon:

I dont think he can write in Italian so well....."c'è" with the right accent is not easy to use.

I think that someone helped him here :)

About the fact he understands italian I think he understands it a little bit but not pretty well cause very often he asked me to traslate things he didn't understand at all. And surely he can't speak italian unless someone writes phrases that he can read (for example during a gig).

And...he has a childish voice while he speaks in italian :swoon:

Yeah he's cute when speaks italian :wub2:

Just passing by Mikafrance.com and saw these

http://www.mikafrance.com/news-859-parc-eana-gruchet-le-valasse.html

http://www.mikafrance.com/news-860-theatre-antique-de-vienne-2012.html

http://www.mikafrance.com/news-858-deferlantes-2012-argeles-sur-mer.html

:pinkbow:

EDIT: I'm too late behind and scared of opening new thread :aah: LeiRe had opened a thread about this :teehee:

Label Barclay ‏ @labelbarclay

Aux Mika Fans :

voici l'explication du jeu concours Mika aux Victoires de la Musique on FaceBook --

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150629562412420

BING TRANSLATION:

Explanations contest MIKA at the Victoires de la Musique

by Mika France on Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 7: 18 am ·

To participate in the contest game and trying to win a meeting with Mika to listen to his new album exclusively on the application "Mika victories".

Should then click on "I want to participate in the competition.

In order to participate should accept the Facebook application (your basic data: name, name, and e-mail will be retrieved at the time to allow us to send you an e-mail Saturday during the victories of music.)

A message appears then with writing "you are preregistered", then you can leave the application.

However, to validate your participation in the contest will need you, Saturday during the victories of the music, open the e-mail that we will send you to return to the Facebook application, vote for the title "It Me said" of Mika in the category song of the year by sending an sms or calling the number you will be listed on the Facebook application, then click on the button "I voted."", validate my registration".

Your registration will be then taken into account to participate in the draw for Monday March 5 that will designate the winner. The winner will be notified by e-mail within one week.

The game is open to any natural person residing in metropolitan France (the winner will be minor if they be accompanied by a person at the meeting.)

The price: a meeting in Paris with Mika during which the artist will discover forward first to his new album winner. The date will be set between Barclay and the winner according to the constraints linked to the artist. Inherent transportation expenses will be the responsibility of the company Universal Music division Barclay France.

MIKA's FACEBOOK:

We would like to let you all know that the Mika Doodle Art competition is now closed. Please do not send any further entries.

Thank you all for your fantastic doodles, it will be very difficult to pick just one! Well done on your wonderful efforts.

The winner will be announced tomorrow, National Doodle Day. Fingers crossed!

http://www.facebook.com/mikasounds

To participate in the contest game and trying to win a meeting with Mika to listen to his new album exclusively on the application "Mika victories".

t4p. i really hope there'll be such an album pre-presentation in other countries as well, including the chance for fans to win "tickets" for it.

it's funny though that they are offering this as a prize already now, when not even mika knows yet when the album will be ready. :naughty:

Label Barclay ‏ @labelbarclay

Aux Mika Fans :

voici l'explication du jeu concours Mika aux Victoires de la Musique on FaceBook --

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150629562412420

BING TRANSLATION:

Explanations contest MIKA at the Victoires de la Musique

by Mika France on Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 7: 18 am ·

Should then click on "I want to participate in the competition.

In order to participate should accept the Facebook application (your basic data: name, name, and e-mail will be retrieved at the time to allow us to send you an e-mail Saturday during the victories of music.)

A message appears then with writing "you are preregistered", then you can leave the application.

However, to validate your participation in the contest will need you, Saturday during the victories of the music, open the e-mail that we will send you to return to the Facebook application, vote for the title "It Me said" of Mika in the category song of the year by sending an sms or calling the number you will be listed on the Facebook application, then click on the button "I voted."", validate my registration".

Your registration will be then taken into account to participate in the draw for Monday March 5 that will designate the winner. The winner will be notified by e-mail within one week.

The game is open to any natural person residing in metropolitan France (the winner will be minor if they be accompanied by a person at the meeting.)

The price: a meeting in Paris with Mika during which the artist will discover forward first to his new album winner. The date will be set between Barclay and the winner according to the constraints linked to the artist. Inherent transportation expenses will be the responsibility of the company Universal Music division Barclay France.

:jawdrop:

i wanna be french!! living in france!! :crybaby:

t4p. i really hope there'll be such an album pre-presentation in other countries as well, including the chance for fans to win "tickets" for it.

Me too. I find it a bit ridiculous that they had listening parties for the press last time and most of them didn't even write anything about it. One of them was right down the street from my office. :sneaky2:

it's funny though that they are offering this as a prize already now, when not even mika knows yet when the album will be ready. :naughty:

There is a difference between the album being finished and it being released. I suspect the tracks will be finished in the next 2 months or so even if it's not released until later. They don't need all the artwork ready, etc. to have people listen to it. If I recall they did those parties last time in June so it was 3 months ahead of time.

Why is Mika so nice to the french fans and not everyone else? :tears:

To be fair I think this is the record company's doing and I don't think Mika is going to get the same level of backing in other countries for obvious reasons. I really hope he makes a comeback in the UK but it's such a catch-22. He needs the hype to sell records and he has to sell records to get the promo backing from the label. :thumbdown: I really hate what this industry is doing to artist development and I'm tired of them blaming illegal downloading for it. It's their own fault. They don't develop and support talented artists the way they used to and the result is predictable.

Agreed... It hasn't bothered me that much before but this time it is because that is just an amazing opportunity.

:tears:

Exactly! :tears: Well, at least SOMEONE is offered that opportunity, and I hope it's a true Mika fan that wins :tears:

Me too. I find it a bit ridiculous that they had listening parties for the press last time and most of them didn't even write anything about it. One of them was right down the street from my office. :sneaky2:

There is a difference between the album being finished and it being released. I suspect the tracks will be finished in the next 2 months or so even if it's not released until later. They don't need all the artwork ready, etc. to have people listen to it. If I recall they did those parties last time in June so it was 3 months ahead of time.

To be fair I think this is the record company's doing and I don't think Mika is going to get the same level of backing in other countries for obvious reasons. I really hope he makes a comeback in the UK but it's such a catch-22. He needs the hype to sell records and he has to sell records to get the promo backing from the label. :thumbdown: I really hate what this industry is doing to artist development and I'm tired of them blaming illegal downloading for it. It's their own fault. They don't develop and support talented artists the way they used to and the result is predictable.

Yes, it probably is the record company doing this, because at the moment maybe they think France is the best place to earn money. Even if it is, it shouldn't really be about the money.

Yes, like you say, illegal downloading shouldn't really put them down. Alot of musicians are pretty rich anyway! Well, the ones that do well. The others let fans download their songs for free anyway!!!

I just hope he gives the UK just as much opportunity for great experiences as he has for france. And when I say 'he', I guess I mean his 'team'. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, it probably is the record company doing this, because at the moment maybe they think France is the best place to earn money. Even if it is, it shouldn't really be about the money.

I don't think the record company decides that France is the place for Mika to earn $$$. I think the record company decides that X Artist is the artist that is going to make the most money for them and they put their promo machine behind it. For Universal France, Mika is a big artist. But Universal in the US (for instance) is more interested in Justin Bieber or Rihanna because they know they will sell their records to Americans.

Archived