Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to think seriously before I could remember his middle name, oh, bad fan... :roftl:

You mean you don't sign your name Mrs. Tiibet Holbrook Penniman Ismaili? What kind of fan are you??? :sneaky2:

Gang Bang? :teehee: oh dear me, i can't wait to read these lyrics

Oh dear. :lmfao: Madonna is getting a big long in the tooth for this kind of thing isn't she?

Woah, that would be amazing and I think it's quite possible, too!

Dang, now I regret not sending in my kite-flying Mika doodle. :naughty:

I loved your kite-flying doodle, you should have sent it! Yes, that an amazing prize for the winner :wub2:

About the Madonna song, Gang Bang?? :teehee: Curious to hear it!

You mean you don't sign your name Mrs. Tiibet Holbrook Penniman Ismaili? What kind of fan are you??? :sneaky2:

Oh dear. :lmfao: Madonna is getting a big long in the tooth for this kind of thing isn't she?

ismaili??:blink: who made that up?:teehee:

It seems to have started on a Spanish website but it has been reposted everywhere so I don't know where it originated or why they made it up. :naughty:

:roftl: aahh ok...well i haven't heard it before so hopefully it's fading into oblivion..:teehee:

I dare not say what I want to say about how I (mis)interpreted that... :naughty:

I loved your kite-flying doodle, you should have sent it! Yes, that an amazing prize for the winner :wub2:

Aww, thanks. :teehee:

You know, I wasn't a fan (of anyone) before I heard about Mika. I never knew I should do things like that! :roftl:

sometimes we call him Mika Holbrook Ismali Cupcake Penniman though... :mf_rosetinted:

The word 'cupcake' immediately makes me think of scene kids. Maybe Mika will try the racoon hair colouring next time. :naughty:

:shun: they're all pretty old results or made up fb/myspace pages, they don't count...:naughty:

Yeah keep telling yourself that Nas, I'll be here to remind you of it every once in a while, I think it's brilliant. :roftl:

The word 'cupcake' immediately makes me think of scene kids. Maybe Mika will try the racoon hair colouring next time. :naughty:

Yeah keep telling yourself that Nas, I'll be here to remind you of it every once in a while, I think it's brilliant. :roftl:

I used to belong to a Cupcake Ismaili group on Facebook but I don't know what happened to all those groups once Facebook changed its setup. :naughty:

well if we call him cupcake ismaili then i won't mind :aah: it could be code for mika....as if MHP already wasn't code enough for most people..:teehee:

Archived