Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having some problem on Twitter. It keeps unfollowing Mika. I go onto @mikasounds and it always says "follow", so I click it and it says, "following" but when I go off the page, then go on again, it has gone back to "follow again and I have to click again to follow him.

Does anyone else have the same problem, or know how to fix it?

I'm having some problem on Twitter. It keeps unfollowing Mika. I go onto @mikasounds and it always says "follow", so I click it and it says, "following" but when I go off the page, then go on again, it has gone back to "follow again and I have to click again to follow him.

I have the same problem plus i don't receive the text when mika tweet :boxed:

I have the same problem plus i don't receive the text when mika tweet :boxed:

I got the same problem, but with Greg Wells 's account! I really don't know what to do!

Oh I am getting that in one of my accounts but he's in my follow list so I am following him. Guess it's just some Twitter glitch. :dunno:

Is Mika (or Greg) in your follow list? Are the tweets in your timeline?

https://twitter.com/#!/following

Oh I am getting that in one of my accounts but he's in my follow list so I am following him. Guess it's just some Twitter glitch. :dunno:

Is Mika (or Greg) in your follow list? Are the tweets in your timeline?

https://twitter.com/#!/following

Yep! The only problem is that i can't receive the texts...maybe twitter isn't working well in these days :boxed:

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Off to rehearsals pic.twitter.com/cAp216g7

AnEQ8X6CMAAJI59.jpg

he is such a poser!:naughty: is he taking his pic in a mirror?:aah:

i'm getting exciteeeedddd for this evening....:boing:

Archived