"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

But it's really not going to make any difference if they release it in Sweden after they release it in the UK. The process is still going to take just as long. Just think of it this way. Now you are getting the album in your hands earlier. :wink2:

Okay, you're right and yeah that's true didn't thought of that :naughty:

you perfectly make sense don't worry :naughty:

but Mikalandia works the other way round most of the times :insane:

:aah: well, thank you! at least I know I'm not that crazy now :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

I don't get it either, it's really confusing and in my opinion not very smart to release it in the rest of the world first and then UK :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, completely agree :mf_rosetinted:

I'm really dissapointed with the artwork... I missed the old homemade artsy ones :(

And my gf is a 2D-3D artist and she said it was a crime to see the bevel effect. It's really cheap photoshop-wise... So she made me a new avatar :wink2:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Seems not so original to me.

I didn't expect the same colourful ones, I like the idea of b&w, but I was accustomed to more creativity...

I love Mika in black and white :swoon::stretcher:

Remove the gold marks and you get my netbook screen when my husband is away :naughty:

But you never know with Mika...for TBWKTM, the first cover that was shown was also a pic of Mika in a field of hay , then it was all changed to the one we know

I hope this one stays because I'm in love with the photo (even better without the gold)

I just learned that there will be a vinyl, but I was told it was too late to order one in the local CD shop I go to. :tears:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I love Mika in black and white :swoon::stretcher:

Remove the gold marks and you get my netbook screen when my husband is away :naughty:

But you never know with Mika...for TBWKTM, the first cover that was shown was also a pic of Mika in a field of hay , then it was all changed to the one we know

I hope this one stays because I'm in love with the photo (even better without the gold)

I just learned that there will be a vinyl, but I was told it was too late to order one in the local CD shop I go to. :tears:

I got the vinal of WAG when it came out, as well as the cd. It means Mika sells more records it there is a vinal too.

Now you can preorder it in swedish stores. But only the standard CD from what I can see. And it will be released the 19th of September.

http://cdon.se/musik/mika/the_origin_of_love-21223191

I think the set list is the same as the UK version.

1Origin of Love

2Lola

3Stardust

4Make You Happy

5Underwater

6Overrated

7Kids

8Love You When I'm Drunk

9Step With Me

10Popular Song

11Emily

12Heroes"

13Celebrate" (featuring Pharell Williams)

14Make You Happy" (Miami Edit)

Edited by Lilasko

Now you can preorder it in swedish stores. But only the standard CD from what I can see. And it will be released the 19th of September.

http://cdon.se/musik/mika/the_origin_of_love-21223191

I think the set list is the same as the UK version.

1Origin of Love

2Lola

3Stardust

4Make You Happy

5Underwater

6Overrated

7Kids

8Love You When I'm Drunk

9Step With Me

10Popular Song

11Emily

12Heroes"

13Celebrate" (featuring Pharell Williams)

14Make You Happy" (Miami Edit)

Just checked the same site in Finnish - seems the be the exact same thing. :thumb_yello:

I really can't decide which version to order. :nervous:

Just checked the same site in Finnish - seems the be the exact same thing. :thumb_yello:

I really can't decide which version to order. :nervous:

Good :thumb_yello:

I understand you I would really like the french deluxe version and the uk deluxe version. Don't know how though.

Good :thumb_yello:

I understand you I would really like the french deluxe version and the uk deluxe version. Don't know how though.

Me neither! :aah: I've felt incredibly stupid with this whole pre-ordering. I'd love to get the UK deluxe version but I'm not sure what is the best way to order it and it annoys me that it's being released later than the other versions (or have I misunderstood something again? :doh::naughty: ).

Me neither! :aah: I've felt incredibly stupid with this whole pre-ordering. I'd love to get the UK deluxe version but I'm not sure what is the best way to order it and it annoys me that it's being released later than the other versions (or have I misunderstood something again? :doh::naughty: ).

No, I don't think so that's how I have understood things as well. :wink2:

But what I don't get is if you order the cd from Mikasounds.com do you get your cd the 17th of September or the 8th of October? :dunno: And why isn't it released the 17th in Sweden and Finland, I'm confused. :blink:

I don't know if this has been said... but...

I'd advise ppl to be sure to get their own country's version. If anyone wants another version aswell. Or one that's released earlier, that's great. But to make sure he sells well in every country, each country's own version should be on our shopping list for sooner, or later.

I'd advise ppl to be sure to get their own country's version. If anyone wants another version aswell. Or one that's released earlier, that's great. But to make sure he sells well in every country, each country's own version should be on our shopping list for sooner, or later.

Absolutely, we should :thumb_yello:

I'm ordering the deluxe French version but I'll be buying the Swedish/European version at my local record shop when I see it there. Just hope more Swedes do as well so he can come over here and perform again (instead of just recording his album here)

:thumb_yello:

Thats exactly why i will only be ordering the UK one,even though it's not till 8th october,i'll wait:shocked: i won't buy any other until i've bought the UK one:blink: can you tell i have the strop on:sneaky2:

:thumb_yello:

Thats exactly why i will only be ordering the UK one,even though it's not till 8th october,i'll wait:shocked: i won't buy any other until i've bought the UK one:blink: can you tell i have the strop on:sneaky2:

It has no impact on UK sales if you buy a different version earlier though....:blink: You surely are going to listen to the songs somehow, anyway.:dunno:

No, I don't think so that's how I have understood things as well. :wink2:

But what I don't get is if you order the cd from Mikasounds.com do you get your cd the 17th of September or the 8th of October? :dunno: And why isn't it released the 17th in Sweden and Finland, I'm confused. :blink:

I honestly have no idea. I haven't been looking very closely into this and in all honesty I'm so confused at the moment I think I'll just order the first one I can get easily, which would be one from a local record shop. :naughty:

That's a good point, I hadn't thought of that! Thank you Marilyn. :thumb_yello:

Apparently Mika is collaborating with my favourite record shop because they seem to be releasing OOL on the 14th of September instead of the 17th. I refuse to believe this is an error on their website. :mikacool:

But what I don't get is if you order the cd from Mikasounds.com do you get your cd the 17th of September or the 8th of October? :dunno:

+1! The answer to this question would solve all my Mika-problems. I wanna pre-order from mikasounds (they give a poster :yay::teehee:), but if I will need to wait until October 8th to get the album, then no, thanks.. I can find another place where to buy it (presumably, earlier and cheaper). :shun:

It has no impact on UK sales if you buy a different version earlier though....:blink: You surely are going to listen to the songs somehow, anyway.:dunno:

I know, i'm not going to boost sales in other countries, when his record company delay the release in the UK, till a later date:sneaky2:

i'll purchase the UK one first before i consider any other purchase:thumb_yello:

I know, i'm not going to boost sales in other countries, when his record company delay the release in the UK, till a later date:sneaky2:

i'll purchase the UK one first before i consider any other purchase:thumb_yello:

Yeh, I'll see if I even like it first before I buy another version to get two or three extra songs I might not even like. :naughty: