Mika at NRJ radio - 27/1/2012

Miro

its what i can remember:roftl:

first he said it was an honour to be there! that he didnt think he would win but it was still amazing for him to be there. He was asked about the stage and he said it looked fabulous.

A girl asked him if he had a facebok or twitter. He said he had a personnal Twitter, and then tried spelling it:roftl:

He did well, just took a few seconds :lmfao: (i love him :fangurl:) and then he said he had an official facebook but not a personnal one. And that someone was hacking his name on facebook.. and his brother,.. and that it had happened before. And then he offered the girl some tickets for the show and said maybe they would be sitting close... the girl: :fangurl::roftl:

And he said it rained...

thats all! it was so short:aah:

he suonded happy and well awake:roftl:

thank you :flowers2:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Short interview.....short hair.....:crybaby: :crybaby:

:naughty:

:huglove: Maybe it's a sign: the waiting for the new album from now on will be a SHORT time.

...I know. But one can dream, right? :aah:

Thanks everybody for translating! :flowers2:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

I don't believe this!!! He was on?:shocked::shocked::shocked: I was sitting in front of my laptop and waiting for an hour, and for couple of minutes i couldn't hear NRJ. And he was O N during that connection break!!! :doh:

Oh.... :doh:

the twitter saved me.... in my case...

:naughty:

:huglove: Maybe it's a sign: the waiting for the new album from now on will be a SHORT time.

...I know. But one can dream, right? :aah:

labelbarclay Label Barclay

Mika finira d'enregistrer son nouvel album fin février #asuivre

28 Janv

Mika will stop recording his new album at the end of February :wink2: (Mika said during the ITW on NRJ 12

dont know if this has been here or not but:

Label Barclay @labelbarclay

mika will finish recording his cd in the end of february:wink2:

I hate to be THAT girl, but post-production on an album usually takes 3-6 months.

Don't hate me!

yeah...as far as I remember...the 2nd album was finished around march...and released on September.....

:mf_rosetinted:

dont know if this has been here or not but:

Label Barclay @labelbarclay

mika will finish recording his cd in the end of february:wink2:

I hate to be THAT girl, but post-production on an album usually takes 3-6 months.

Don't hate me!

:crybaby:

I don't want to wait anymore...:sad:

EDIT:

I put together Andy's recording (hope you don't mind) + the beginning of mine, so here's the whole interview (no missing parts)

you can both listen and download

Mika at French Radio NRJ 28.01.2012

http://mikatube.com/audio/135/mika-at-french-radio-nrj-28.01.2012

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dq1a8qtc73186xg

Edited by mari62

The fisherman vest continues to crack me up. :roftl:

That is the most unMikaish thing I've seen him sporting - ever!! :shocked: I guess the long black sleeves aren't helping.

I don't dislike it exactly, it's just such an unusual look for him.

OMG is that all??

Oh dear, glad I didn't wake up early for this. :roftl:

In the pics with the egg chairs...is he giving a TV interview? Will something air later? Or do you think they are just sort of brief clips to be played during the awards show?

No please go ahead. :aah: So many people don't understand that "finished" and "released" do not mean the same thing at all.

Having said that I really do believe that Mika is gearing up to do SOMETHING in the next couple of months. The 4 or 5 months before TBWKTM was released were awesome. Secret gigs, an acoustic tour, dozens of interviews and tv/radio performances, promo all over the world, etc. So don't despair. :wink2:

No please go ahead. :aah: So many people don't understand that "finished" and "released" do not mean the same thing at all.

Having said that I really do believe that Mika is gearing up to do SOMETHING in the next couple of months. The 4 or 5 months before TBWKTM was released were awesome. Secret gigs, an acoustic tour, dozens of interviews and tv/radio performances, promo all over the world, etc. So don't despair. :wink2:

There's gotta be a leading single before the albums out, perhaps even a couple. I'm sure there will be heaps of little treats dangled in front of. I will not despair :biggrin2:

In the pics with the egg chairs...is he giving a TV interview? Will something air later? Or do you think they are just sort of brief clips to be played during the awards show?

It's a TV interview for a different channel than today's show (NRJ 12) I don't know when it will air

EDIT: From what I see on the Internet, it will air on Thursday

Edited by camille*