Private concert

Nadeshiko

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, I've decided I will stay :dance_man:

:naughty:

We'll ALL still be dancing and spraying glitter everywhere we go ... or wheel ourselves! My wheelchair is going to have streamers and a horn! Beep Beep ... get the **** outta my way sonny! :aah:

We'll ALL still be dancing and spraying glitter everywhere we go ... or wheel ourselves! My wheelchair is going to have streamers and a horn! Beep Beep ... get the **** outta my way sonny! :aah:

Sounds perfect :roftl:

My dentures will be multi-coloured. :yay:

Sounds perfect :roftl:

My dentures will be multi-coloured. :yay:

:glasses3: WORD

Well you never know. We may not have to wait until we're 95. :naughty: Paolo Nutini had a gig just for fan club members a couple of years ago. It was in Scotland but a trip to Scotland is much cheaper than a private gig. :naughty:

Oooohhhh :das: You hear that MIKA!?!? That is SO awesome of Paolo!!! :clap: Sounds like just the amazing type thing Meeks would do for his beloved MFC. Maybe if someone mentions such a thing to him at EVERY s i n g l e show on the tour - it will sink in!!! Hey - I am ready to fly to Scotland! My Wendy is there waiting for me!!!! :wub2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well you never know. We may not have to wait until we're 95. :naughty: Paolo Nutini had a gig just for fan club members a couple of years ago. It was in Scotland but a trip to Scotland is much cheaper than a private gig. :naughty:

Works for me :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

That is so cool :biggrin2:

I hope Mika does that for us too :swoon:

That would be so wonderful :blush-anim-cl:

His Jam session was kind of a gig for fans only too...I will always regret missing that one when I had two ticks :crybaby:

394077_273615692705963_152196238181243_743162_803182249_n.jpg

Archived