Private concert

Nadeshiko

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're not letting him retire at all eh? If you happen to win the lottery when he's 103 years old he's going to do that gig, PERIOD! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

... Make sure you book the gig to a retirement home. :old:

By the way, I love how that smiley is twice on the list, it's both 'old' and 'wheelchair'. :roftl:

Nope :no: Mika can n e v e r retire!!! :mf_rosetinted: ... I just realized that if Mika is 103 ..... that would make me - 110 :shocked: am.i.still.going.to.be.alive!?!? :aah: (not a chance!) We better hit that lottery and get Mika while he (and we) can all still dance!!! :das: EVEN if it is in the retirement home!!! :das:

£200,000 seems to be in my head (sadly not in my bank balance :naughty:) But I can't remember where I got that figure from.

Just £200,000 :glasses2: I got that in my back pocket!!! :pinkbow:

DON'T WE ALL WISH!!!! :roftl:

SO outrageous!!! Dosen't he luurrvvvee us enough to just charge £199,000 I mean come on!! :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

Nope :no: Mika can n e v e r retire!!! :mf_rosetinted: ... I just realized that if Mika is 103 ..... that would make me - 110 :shocked: am.i.still.going.to.be.alive!?!? :aah: (not a chance!) We better hit that lottery and get Mika while he (and we) can all still dance!!! :das: EVEN if it is in the retirement home!!! :das:

That would make me 96 - I'd still be a young gal! I bet I could still dance like this :dance_man: without breaking any part of my body! :naughty:

That would make me 96 - I'd still be a young gal! I bet I could still dance like this :dance_man: without breaking any part of my body! :naughty:

Nnnaaawwww YOU dancing at 96 ... there is surely gonna be a broken hip!!! :roftl:

for that we can do whatever we want w/ him right? :das:i hope he's up for a roll in the glitter while he sings :mf_rosetinted:

and is that for just him or for the whole band too?

i'd be 106! so that "roll in the glitter" i mentioned could still happen... in our wheelchairs :roftl:

Warm blankets, remember? :wink2:

Ah, of course. :thumb_yello:

Well maybe we should all give up waiting for a tour..........................raid our banks, forget eating and heating and anything else that robs us of our resources and just get a gig :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, of course. :thumb_yello:

Well maybe we should all give up waiting for a tour..........................raid our banks, forget eating and heating and anything else that robs us of our resources and just get a gig :mf_rosetinted:

You can leave your donations behind here. :naughty:

piggybank.jpg

He's only performed in Montréal. He was supposed to do a festival in Saint-Jean-sur-le-Richelieu in 2007 but he cancelled.

Sterling is only $1.60 at the moment. But I think his fee may be higher than £145K, especially if you need to fly him and his entourage to Canada. :aah:

Actually, in the archives of the Festival d'été de Québec, there is a Mika that performed in the 2005 edition:shocked: wonder if it can be OUR mika:wink2:

Archived