Private concert

Nadeshiko

Does someone know how it would cost to have a Mika private concert? (Really approximately!)

"I have seen a private concert of Mika on youtube (coca-cola)... that is the reason why I summited this question... I just wanted to satisfy my curiosity.

(I don't have the cash for :blink: but I just wanted to know...!)

I've already paied for a private concert of a little group for a medieval dinner and it cost 1000$ for 1 hour (they come from Montreal, and I'm from Quebec; almost 3 hours of car to come at Quebec for us)!

Thanks if someone has an answer. If not, that's not bad at all!

- Mika new fan :wub2:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the quick and complete message!

I've post the suggestion of having Mika at a next "Festival d'été de Québec"...

we must have 60% artist who sing in french... with the new album, I hope that's enough... :teehee:

I don't know if he hasn't gone to Quebec city (or he has only gone to Montreal...)... anyway thanks!

I don't know if he hasn't gone to Quebec city (or he has only gone to Montreal...)... anyway thanks!

He's only performed in Montréal. He was supposed to do a festival in Saint-Jean-sur-le-Richelieu in 2007 but he cancelled.

Sterling is only $1.60 at the moment. But I think his fee may be higher than £145K, especially if you need to fly him and his entourage to Canada. :aah:

I'm glad your soul has a core. :dance_man:

*sticks hand down back of sofa* OOH A PENNY. We're getting there, Wezzle.

Every soul has a core! Even yours :das:

Whenever I see pennies on the floor (which is alot) I HAVE to pick them up. It's like a disease, or a habit. SO WE SHALL GET FAR VERY QUICKLY.

ooohh Ooooohhh OooOOHHHH This has ALWAYS been a *dream* of mine!!! :das: As er-body already knows . . . AS SOON as I hit the lottery my VERY first matter of business is to book MEEKS for a private MFC concert!!! :das: IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!! :mf_rosetinted: ..... one day..... hopefully BEFORE Mika is 103!!! :old:

:roftl:

Every soul has a core! Even yours :das:

Whenever I see pennies on the floor (which is alot) I HAVE to pick them up. It's like a disease, or a habit. SO WE SHALL GET FAR VERY QUICKLY.

EVEN MINE? OH GOLLY. It's a lucky disease, you could have a disease where you had urges to pick up dog poo or something. Any disease which involves finding money is a good one :mf_rosetinted:

ooohh Ooooohhh OooOOHHHH This has ALWAYS been a *dream* of mine!!! :das: As er-body already knows . . . AS SOON as I hit the lottery my VERY first matter of business is to book MEEKS for a private MFC concert!!! :das: IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!! :mf_rosetinted: ..... one day..... hopefully BEFORE Mika is 103!!! :old:

I like your thinking :das:

Join our super-penny-finding-team :mf_rosetinted:

I like your thinking :das:

Join our super-penny-finding-team :mf_rosetinted:

Ooohhh Y E A H ..... I already have like 500 pennies to donate!!! :pinkbow: I have a BAD habit of just throwing change in my car!!!! IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!! :freak:

DANG .... $500,000 USD .... holy cow :shocked:

BEST half a mill - EVER spent!!! :pinkbow:

for that we can do whatever we want w/ him right? :das:i hope he's up for a roll in the glitter while he sings :mf_rosetinted:

and is that for just him or for the whole band too?

for that we can do whatever we want w/ him right? :das:i hope he's up for a roll in the glitter while he sings :mf_rosetinted:

and is that for just him or for the whole band too?

FOR that .... b e t t e r be HIM the whole band a monkey or two AND the ability to do whatever we want with him!!! :das:

You're not letting him retire at all eh? If you happen to win the lottery when he's 103 years old he's going to do that gig, PERIOD! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

... Make sure you book the gig to a retirement home. :old:

By the way, I love how that smiley is twice on the list, it's both 'old' and 'wheelchair'. :roftl:

Archived