Hello!

lollipop161

oh god this is weird XD My name is Natali, I'm 20 from Israel. (How cool is that?!):wink2:

I'm not new at all!! Mika is my crush since 2007..:mf_lustslow: I looooove hin so much!! only now I started to understand how things going on here so I must Introduce myself once and for all!

Also, I'm the Manager of this page in facebook that calls to bring mika to Israel: :roftl:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/%D7%A2%D7%A6%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%94%D7%91%D7%99%D7%90-%D7%90%D7%AA-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C/113587175324844

It's fulllll in news and updates so yeah, I'm update a lot, especially from u guys! It's so fun :):teehee:

It's going to snow here in Jerusalem tonight (which is very rare here so I'm super excited!) :roftl::roftl::excite::excite::woot_jump:

Can't wait for the 3rd album and Mika's twitter is alive more then ever!

I hope my English is ok...:winksmiley02:

:bye:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your English is great :welcomeani:

I've met a couple of Israeli-American fans but we don't see too many on MFC. That's amazing about the snow in Jerusalem! I'm in Canada and it's not even snowing here. :naughty:

I don't know anything about the laws but I had heard something before about it being difficult for Mika and crew to enter Israel because they had been travelling to other places in the Middle East such as Jordan and Syria. Do you know if that's the case?

Do you have a promoter that is interested in bringing Mika to Israel?

Your English is great :welcomeani:

I've met a couple of Israeli-American fans but we don't see too many on MFC. That's amazing about the snow in Jerusalem! I'm in Canada and it's not even snowing here. :naughty:

I don't know anything about the laws but I had heard something before about it being difficult for Mika and crew to enter Israel because they had been travelling to other places in the Middle East such as Jordan and Syria. Do you know if that's the case?

Do you have a promoter that is interested in bringing Mika to Israel?

Thanks guys! only in north Israel the snow is common tho :P

I don't know something official but yeah, I guess it's kinda a problem for him to come here..all the half-Lebanese thing. When he visited in Jorden and Lebanon I was like :tears::tears::tears: cause we are just on the other side! I hope so much for the chance to meet him.. I'ts not fair :( Although I don't think Mika has a personal problem to come, he is the cutest guy evaa!!

I don't have a promoter.. right now. I'ts basically for fun and awareness:thumb_yello:

Shalom!

Archived