Mika @ Gruchet le Valasse July 20 2012

Lucrezia

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=190&u=11782997

they speak about the gig and saturday during the victoires de la musique we will know 2 or 3 others french dates :biggrin2::biggrin2: :D

Thanks Vanessa, that's really interesting:thumb_yello:

They said 4-5 gigs will be announced so there must be some that we dont know about yet.

Thanks Vanessa, that's really interesting:thumb_yello:

They said 4-5 gigs will be announced so there must be some that we dont know about yet.

great, more gigs in france. can't wait. :mf_rosetinted:

well, sorry for being so negative, i have nothing against france per se, but i refuse to go to any more french gigs... i can't understand him when he talks french, and it won't get any better with queuing etc. after his success with emd and the nrj awards there. so i just wish that besides the french gigs, they'd announce some in other countries too. :rolls_eyes:

Mika can do whatever he wants and you should love it!!

(Or so many people told me when I voiced my concerns about the direction Mika's career was heading.) :mf_rosetinted:

I'm definitely not saying anyone should love anything. I just can't see what's wrong with concentrating on doing things one loves/wants to do instead of maximizing career achievements. I can't help it, I admire his attitude. He is doing different kinds of projects again and I just assume and hope he enjoys it. If the album is good enough (and I totally believe it will be) it will be noticed internationally and there will be several tours.

Lol, personally I don't mind seeing French gigs again. The atmosphere is good and people are always polite (and if someone is not polite, LMFAO, too bad, I can't understand it! :teehee:). Anyway, I'm sure there will be different countries announced soon (at least festivals).

Mika can do whatever he wants and you should love it!!

(Or so many people told me when I voiced my concerns about the direction Mika's career was heading.) :mf_rosetinted:

Oh he can do whatever he wants. Won't say I love it, but even I feel alienated now:naughty:

I just can't see what's wrong with concentrating on doing things one loves/wants to do instead of maximizing career achievements.

I don't want him to (necessarily) maximize career achievements. I just don't want to follow a French pop star. :dunno: It has nothing to do with the vibe at the French gigs. It's just prohibitively expensive for me, I don't relate to the songs and I can't connect with someone on a personal level when I don't know what they are saying 90% of the time. It's not what I signed up for.

Won't say I love it, but even I feel alienated now:naughty:

If he hadn't played the Netherlands (or anywhere it didn't cost you $1000 for a flight) in the past 3 years you would have felt alienated awhile ago. Hope you understand my whinging now. :naughty:

great, more gigs in france. can't wait. :mf_rosetinted:

well, sorry for being so negative, i have nothing against france per se, but i refuse to go to any more french gigs... i can't understand him when he talks french, and it won't get any better with queuing etc. after his success with emd and the nrj awards there. so i just wish that besides the french gigs, they'd announce some in other countries too. :rolls_eyes:

or other continents :fisch::naughty:

I don't want him to (necessarily) maximize career achievements. I just don't want to follow a French pop star. :dunno: It has nothing to do with the vibe at the French gigs. It's just prohibitively expensive for me, I don't relate to the songs and I can't connect with someone on a personal level when I don't know what they are saying 90% of the time. It's not what I signed up for.

But he has done only two French songs so far? I have always thought his French songs are just something extra :dunno:

or other continents :fisch::naughty:

Don't worry, he will do some South Korean gigs too :naughty::teehee: Seriously speaking, it's been a long time since his N-A tours, I hope he will come near you very soon! :huglove:

If he hadn't played the Netherlands (or anywhere it didn't cost you $1000 for a flight) in the past 3 years you would have felt alienated awhile ago. Hope you understand my whinging now. :naughty:

I do of course:naughty: I've been lucky enough to have been in a good position to travel. He hasn't played the Netherlands since early 2010 though :tears:

You have your very own multilingual popstar to follow now, anyway...:teehee:

As long as he does not only go to places that have traumatized me in the past, I'm fine with that:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Archived