Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for posting, Katy and Eriko!! :thumb_yello:

Cool that they mentioned Mika and played the part where he is singing (I still can't properly hear him, feel a bad fan...). Love AAR, I've been listening to them a lot lately :wub2:

Thanks for posting, Katy and Eriko!! :thumb_yello:

Cool that they mentioned Mika and played the part where he is singing (I still can't properly hear him, feel a bad fan...). Love AAR, I've been listening to them a lot lately :wub2:

It seems like I hear him in many other places of the song :blink:

From Facebook

We'll have another photo for you at the end of this week. And we have 2 other bits of news to tell you next week... Exciting times...

3 minutes ago

From Facebook

We'll have another photo for you at the end of this week. And we have 2 other bits of news to tell you next week... Exciting times...

3 minutes ago

:nervous::nervous: maybe when the album will be released??? :excite:

From Facebook

3 minutes ago

Is this according to mikatime or regular? :nervous: End of this week is Friday? Or Sunday? Next week? :shocked:

Impatient.gif

tumblr_llogp96GM21qjcwuzo1_400.gif

I stopped believing in miracles about half a year ago :naughty:

Well, but one day will come true, we can't wait for the album for ages :teehee: maybe they will announced the new single... anyway we have to wait again until next week. :wait: And the photo, will be another from that photo shoot? :dunno:

From Facebook

3 minutes ago

:shocked:

BITS of news?:mf_rosetinted: ... maybe some weatherbroadcast for London or the promise that tool will be released "soon":mf_rosetinted:

exciting:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl:

From Facebook

3 minutes ago

He'll tell us at Mika O' Clock on Mikaday. That's next Penniweek. Just before the month of Melachi, on Mikaplanet.

Well, but one day will come true, we can't wait for the album for ages :teehee:

Are you sure Mika thinks the same way? :mikadas:

I'm sorry, but it's Mika's fault I became such a pessimist :lol3:

maybe they will announced the new single... anyway we have to wait again until next week. :wait: And the photo, will be another from that photo shoot? :dunno:

Wait, wait and wait... :naughty:

:shocked:

BITS of news?:mf_rosetinted: ... maybe some weatherbroadcast for London or the promise that tool will be released "soon":mf_rosetinted:

exciting:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl:

I'm thinking the same :naughty: I'm trying not to get excited because in the end I get disappointed :sneaky2:

....If it's the release date or a new single I will DIE though:fangurl:

Only a few hours passed and it looks like I'm waiting for a week already :wait:

Why can't they announce the news right away? Or at least they could shut up before they can do it. It's so annoying.. :no:

Why can't they announce the news right away? Or at least they could shut up before they can do it. It's so annoying.. :no:

This trick works very well when it's Mika doing the teasing (especially if he delivers as promised). Not so much when it's anyone else. :naughty:

This trick works very well when it's Mika doing the teasing (especially if he delivers as promised). Not so much when it's anyone else. :naughty:

Yes, the teasing doesn't work at all in this situation :sneaky2: But I guess it's better this way, because when Mika says something, you can never be sure if it's ever gonna happen :naughty: