Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember her 80th birthday like it was yesterday. How old am I? :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

mmm 6 years older ? :naughty:

Do you know something??? It's not healthy keeping secrets,you know :fisch:......maybe the first letter??.....or a little clue???......or the final letter???....even a stereogram or something,please???? :pray::mf_rosetinted:

First letter "M" .... last letter "A" :mf_rosetinted:

what??? :blink: I'm sure it will involve Mika no? :teehee:

Do you know something??? It's not healthy keeping secrets,you know :fisch:......maybe the first letter??.....or a little clue???......or the final letter???....even a stereogram or something,please???? :pray::mf_rosetinted:

It wouldn´t be fun for Mika, Team Mika and the mods if they would give us a clue or something like that. Only three more days to wait, it´s nothing against the time we´ve waited already :mikasweat:. So no problem at all

:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

Only three more days to wait, it´s nothing against the time we´ve waited already :mikasweat:.

Yup, I agree :thumb_yello: three days are like three seconds compared to Mikasoon :naughty:

It wouldn´t be fun for Mika, Team Mika and the mods if they would give us a clue or something like that. Only three more days to wait, it´s nothing against the time we´ve waited already :mikasweat:. So no problem at all

:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

Well,was worth it a shot.....and it's nothing we can do,anyway....:wait:

we can do :nervous::nervous::nervous:

:roftl: And this : :hair::hair::hair:

Knowing the FB team, their "bits of news" will be something we already know about anyway :naughty:

Something like : he was in a London pub with Melachi and his car is broken ? :mf_rosetinted:

Knowing the FB team, their "bits of news" will be something we already know about anyway :naughty:

Something like : he was in a London pub with Melachi and his car is broken ? :mf_rosetinted:

Or "The new Mika album and the first single will be released soon :pinkbow:"

:mf_rosetinted:

Or "The new Mika album and the first single will be released soon :pinkbow:"

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh NOOO ! That would be too shocking :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Mabe the new column? :teehee:

Yes,this could be,they didn't say a word about it yet :teehee:

Isn't it funny that the word "soon" has a totally different meaning to the Mika fans than it has to the normal people :naughty:

It's funny how everytime I go on FB and refresh the page,I read "Who will believe me" :mf_rosetinted:

It's funny how everytime I go on FB and refresh the page,I read "Who will believe me" :mf_rosetinted:

Are you still refreshing it? :roftl: I've stopped doing so when Friday ended, they never post anything over the weekend :naughty:

Are you still refreshing it? :roftl: I've stopped doing so when Friday ended, they never post anything over the weekend :naughty:

:tears::tears: But....but it's still weekend.....:tears::tears: