Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Eddie Shaw ‏@eddieshaw1

What a pleasure to meet @mikasounds @LincsFM and a very catchy new single #Celebrate

Eddie Shaw ‏@eddieshaw1

You can hear my interview with @mikasounds @LincsFM - check it out http://is.gd/jL4WrO

Lincs FM ‏@LincsFM

If you missed @mikasounds on Lincs FM then the interview is now on on our website. Click on the link... http://is.gd/jL4WrO

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from MIKA fb page:

We promised you a competition… it’s here and it’s a pretty big one! Mika is hitting the big U.S. of A. for a row of shows in October. He hasn’t gigged in America for a while and the shows sold out in record time! We’re sure a lot of you would like a report on Mika’s first show of the tour in NYC, so we are looking for one budding blogger or journalist to grab a friend, go to the show, review the concert, the buzz, the songs and the night in general, and to send us in their article. We’ll even give you a special set list after the show to help you remember all the songs… We’ll then publish the article here on Mika’s facebook page so everyone can find out what happened for this special first show!

Want to win this amazing prize and be part of the action?! All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, name and age of your guest and a brief bit about why you think you’re the right person for this job. Unfortunately you need to be over 18 and winners must make their own way to and from the show - the competition opens NOW and will close on Monday 3rd September at 18:00 New York time, so get cracking! Don’t forget to put ‘Webster Hall’ in the title of your email as well! Good luck and stay tuned, we’ll announce the winner next week…

from MIKA fb page:

We promised you a competition… it’s here and it’s a pretty big one! Mika is hitting the big U.S. of A. for a row of shows in October. He hasn’t gigged in America for a while and the shows sold out in record time! We’re sure a lot of you would like a report on Mika’s first show of the tour in NYC, so we are looking for one budding blogger or journalist to grab a friend, go to the show, review the concert, the buzz, the songs and the night in general, and to send us in their article. We’ll even give you a special set list after the show to help you remember all the songs… We’ll then publish the article here on Mika’s facebook page so everyone can find out what happened for this special first show!

Want to win this amazing prize and be part of the action?! All you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, name and age of your guest and a brief bit about why you think you’re the right person for this job. Unfortunately you need to be over 18 and winners must make their own way to and from the show - the competition opens NOW and will close on Monday 3rd September at 18:00 New York time, so get cracking! Don’t forget to put ‘Webster Hall’ in the title of your email as well! Good luck and stay tuned, we’ll announce the winner next week…

I wish I lived in NY but I'm a few thousand miles away from NY :fisch:

What about doing the same in Brussels ?:wub2:

All these radio people are obviously enchanted with Mika. :teehee: They didn't know not to look directly into those hazel eyes. :hypo::mf_rosetinted:

I'm so pleased every time I read this kind of comments from random people,I feel like I wanna say : I told you! :naughty:

All these radio people are obviously enchanted with Mika. :teehee: They didn't know not to look directly into those hazel eyes. :hypo::mf_rosetinted:

Another one :teehee:

Aaron Roscoe ‏@aaronroscoe

just editing our chat with @mikasounds - what a totally lovely guy! New tune is wicked as well.

I wonder what all these people thought about Mika before they met him :teehee:

Tina Hart ‏@TinieTinah

2/2 ...after i told him i felt like i'd gatecrashed a fun house party listening to his new album @mikasounds #TheOriginOfLove

1h Tina Hart ‏@TinieTinah

1/2 Had a bloody lovely day gassing away to @MisterWindle @elliegoulding and @mikasounds who just quoted me on regional radio' after...

Think she writes for MSN music UK or something

Yeah, the poor guy, but it's worse to get comments about how freakishly huge your eyes are like I do :naughty::shocked: But I do get compliments sometimes too I guess...

Mika's eyes are also freakishly huge. :naughty: They're lovely though and I'm sure yours are too. :wink2: