Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Labelbarclay : “Écoute du nouvel album de Mika avec quelques priviligiés #theoriginoflove”

"Listening to the new Mika album with some privileged #theoriginoflove "

d8d08ddcb6de11e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

From Labelbarclay : “Écoute du nouvel album de Mika avec quelques priviligiés #theoriginoflove”

Wowowowowow! lucky people!

Maybe this is the competition that happened a while ago?

Label Blarclay and many journalists are listening the Mika's album "The Origin Of Love"

Label Barclay ‏@labelbarclay

Écoute du nouvel album de Mika avec quelques priviligiés #theoriginoflove

1er titre à l'écoute "The Origin of love" #Mika #theoriginoflove

2nd titre, et premier single officiel dévoilé ce matin : "Celebrate" #Mika #theoriginoflove

3ème titre (ordre non définitif) "Overrated" #Mika #theoriginoflove

4ème titre de #theoriginoflove dévoilé vendredi dernier "Make You happy" #Mika

5ème titre à l'écoute et extrait du prochain album de Mika "Underwater" #theoriginoflove

6ème titre de #theoriginoflove de #Mika "Lola" (ordre non définitif)

7ème titre, le plus up tempo de l'album #theoriginoflove #Mika "Stardust"

And there are journalists comments about it:

TheBrunette ‏@EmilieBrunette

La chanson "The origin of love" de @mikasounds est juste sublime, future tube, for sure!

The song "The origin of Love" of @mikasounds is perfect!

Julien Perret ‏@JulienPerret

Overrated. Les bass tremblent sur les couplets, pré-chorus planant (et aigu) et refrain liant les deux. Très dansant. #Mika

Overrated. The shaking bass on the verses, pre-chorus hovering (and acute) and chorus linking the two. Very dancing.

TheBrunette ‏@EmilieBrunette

Pendant la pause dej : écoute d'une partie du nouvel album de @mikasounds qui sort le 17 septembre avec l'éq

During the break: listening to some of the new songs of @mikasounds album coming out on September 17

La chanson "underwater" du nouvel album de Mika est une très jolie balade excellemment rythmée et pleine d'émotions <3

Underwater is is a very nice ballade excellently rhythmic and full of emotions

Underwater. Premier slow de l'écoute, qui monte peu à peu, refrain plus rythmé. "I can't breathe underwater" c'est bien vrai ça. #Mika

Edited by Lucrezia

Overrated. Les bass tremblent sur les couplets, pré-chorus planant (et aigu) et refrain liant les deux. Très dansant. #Mika

Overrated,very "dancing" :teehee:

Overrated. The shaking bass on the verses, pre-chorus hovering (and acute) and chorus linking the two. Very dancing.

Overrated. Bass. Dancing. Are you kidding? :shocked:

No, the album has 12 songs as I remember :wink2: so that means these are the English songs, and another 4 French songs :wub2:

I'm sure there will be more than 8 songs on the English version. I don't know any album that has less than 11 songs.

Underwater. Premier slow de l'écoute, qui monte peu à peu, refrain plus rythmé. "I can't breathe underwater" c'est bien vrai ça. #Mika

Lola. Un petit air de Last Christmas sur le début de refrain... Et une pensée pour Julie Caignault. #Mika

Stardust. Premier titre vraiment destiné à se bouger le popotin, sans tomber dans le Guetta / Red One. Single probable. #Mika

I couldn't understand this tweet either :shocked: How is it possible??

I'm a little scared of that song now :aah:

Maybe it'll be like Rain, the acoustic ballad turned dance track. But I love Overrated. :nervous:

Thanks Google Translate. :mf_rosetinted:

Underwater. Slow first listening, rising slowly, more rhythmic chorus. "I can not breathe underwater" it's true that. # Mika

Lola. A little bit of Last Christmas on the beginning of chorus ... And a thought for Julie Caignault. # Mika

Stardust. First title really intended to move the butt, without falling into Guetta / Red One. Single likely. # Mika

These made me laugh. :lmfao: