Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Lee Mabey ‏@lmabeyofficial

@mikasounds You have been my highlight of @LoveboxFestival - 3 years? It's been too long!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

@lmabeyofficial thank you sir

Heading home after Lovebox perf. First show in a Very long time. Was extremely nervous but the crowd made it so much easier. Thank you x

CasparLlewellynSmith ‏@CasparLS

Digging @mikasounds in the sun #lovebox #music

Retweeted by MIKA official

@CasparLS thank you sir :)

Sofi Ayala ‏@SofiiAyala

The big bang was the origin of the earth, @mikasounds is the origin of love.

@SofiiAyala haha x

Edited by BiaIchihara

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's still using this old trick to impress girls :mf_rosetinted:

Chantelle McMullen ‏@Chantmc

Mika just showed me he can put his leg behind his head... Random day.

You sure thats the same Mika? O.o

2m UMG Singapore ‏@universalmusg

... and @mikasounds also mentioned about it too! So yes, the news is out! So MFC. Mark the date! 16.09.12. MIKA's 3rd album will be out!

Cool, loving the vibes of @mikasounds fanatics! Well, u hear from us FIRST previously, that MIKA's new album will be out in Sept 2012...

:annoyed_h4h:

... and @mikasounds also mentioned about it too! So yes, the news is out! So MFC. Mark the date! 16.09.12. MIKA's 3rd album will be out!

Cool, loving the vibes of @mikasounds fanatics! Well, u hear from us FIRST previously, that MIKA's new album will be out in Sept 2012...

:annoyed_h4h:

attachment.php?attachmentid=8806&stc=1&d=1340006420

post-8988-142983697451_thumb.jpg

Radio City 96.7 ‏@RadioCity967

Simon G: I have a brand new "Stop What You’re Doing And Turn It Up To 11” track from @MikaSounds coming up before midday!!!

@RadioCity967 :) cool!

25m

Checking mixes and starting artwork today (alongside paying my long forgotten electricity bill) from the good to the banal

19m

the pictures he's taking are so beautiful, bright and clear. He is using his iphone, isn't he. Amazing. :thumb_yello:

Well instagram is a app to your phone.. so i guess!

Unless, he brings his super good camera to the park! Take pics. go home. put them on the pc. and conect with his phone....

I'm surprised if he took the flying dog pic with an iphone.. he really need to catch the perfect moment then! :aah:

Maybe he's using his iPad. I think the Instagram filters are probably responsible for the colours, etc. but it is amazing that Melachi is caught in flight so clearly.

She's a beautiful pup. Nice that he can spend so much time with her these days.

From Facebook:

HYPE MACHINE! Drop by and show the track some love by clicking on the heart... And if you'e on Twitter please tweet the webpage link out too, spread the word!

http://hypem.com/track/1mw9p

Happy to help, and all that... but what is he paying his PR people for?

Mika, just you tell them to get their butts off the seats and make a proper publicity campaign for you.

It shouldn't just be up to us fans to spread the word. We tried with Kick-Ass and it wasn't enough. There has to be a proper build-up to the album and the song.

Maybe he's using his iPad. I think the Instagram filters are probably responsible for the colours, etc. but it is amazing that Melachi is caught in flight so clearly.

She's a beautiful pup. Nice that he can spend so much time with her these days.

Yeah but still, if he take them with a pro camera, he can still upload and edit them via intsagram :naughty:

Yeah but still, if he take them with a pro camera, he can still upload and edit them via intsagram :naughty:

I don't think he's figured out how to tweet every time he posts a pic so I am dubious that he is going to so much trouble to take/post pics on his break. :naughty:

I don't think he's figured out how to tweet every time he posts a pic so I am dubious that he is going to so much trouble to take/post pics on his break. :naughty:

Maybe he just want to post special pics only for people with Instagram :shun::aah:

Happy to help, and all that... but what is he paying his PR people for?

Mika, just you tell them to get their butts off the seats and make a proper publicity campaign for you.

It shouldn't just be up to us fans to spread the word. We tried with Kick-Ass and it wasn't enough. There has to be a proper build-up to the album and the song.

you are soooooooooo right here :naughty:

I absolutely love these Melachi pics he is posting these days, such a happy dog (and I guess Mika enjoys spending time with her too) :wub2: Lol, I can wait the album a bit more if it means he can spend more time with his dog (time well spent).