Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@DitaVonTeese: Wrong side of the street+left handed gear shift driving lesson in @mikasounds' vintage convertible tonight in london. 2 hours ago

This made me laugh when I saw it. :aah: I can only imagine the thing being said.

@DitaVonTeese: Wrong side of the street+left handed gear shift driving lesson in @mikasounds' vintage convertible tonight in london. 2 hours ago

Tut tut! He hasn't been driving long enough to be teaching people to drive, especially around London!. You have to have been driving at least 3 years to be able to do that!:shocked:

Tut tut! He hasn't been driving long enough to be teaching people to drive, especially around London!. You have to have been driving at least 3 years to be able to do that!:shocked:

Oh, what a waste..

6862486898_70c34b1d1c_z.jpg

Ha ha! Maybe he should go there for spares for his car :naughty:

First driving lessons are always the most difficult.

And I think Mika is already used about his car breaking down all the time. :teehee:

I guess he could give up on that old junk and pick a decent proper car which never failed on me....:mikacool:

Besides, on this one Dita would never need a scarf on her head, and he could transport a whole lot more strippers...the whole club if he wanted to...:mikadas:

2005mvan.jpg

T4P! :thumb_yello: But did you read the little article next to the picture? It says 'Mika recently announced that he is releasing a new single, Celebrate, on 9 Septmeber 2012'?! :mf_rosetinted:

Nicely spotted :aah:

Nicely spotted :aah:

speaking of spotted...has anyone else noticed that this shirt and the white one he wore to paris has his initials on the left abdominal region?

strange place to put a monogram....though i'm sure it's by some exclusive designer..:naughty:

speaking of spotted...has anyone else noticed that this shirt and the white one he wore to paris has his initials on the left abdominal region?

strange place to put a monogram....though i'm sure it's by some exclusive designer..:naughty:

Bold - nice link. :mf_rosetinted:

I hadn't noticed. :aah: But very poosh.

And also were in the bag he wore in Paris :wink2:

i wonder what other things he has monogrammed :mikadas:

unless MHP means something else... like My Hipbones Protrude or Many Happy People :naughty:

i wonder what other things he has monogrammed :mikadas:

unless MHP means something else... like My Hipbones Protrude or Many Happy People :naughty:

i have a few guesses :naughty:

what?? i mean like kerchiefs and such!:mf_rosetinted:

his hipbones do protrude tho....:aah:

T4P! :thumb_yello: But did you read the little article next to the picture? It says 'Mika recently announced that he is releasing a new single, Celebrate, on 9 Septmeber 2012'?! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I noticed that! But that means it won't be out for the Olympics! I was hoping it would have been played for the Olympic previews on TV.

The 9th September means it won't be a Summer hit after all!

Oh, why not just delete the word Summer from my last sentence, and what's left of the sentence is probably right.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Had enough going through art work mood boards and mixes. Watching Japanese film Norwegian Wood to wind down. It's quite beautiful