MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

if you mean glow-in-the-dark paint, i fear that's not bright enough. :sad: it glows about as much as those glow-in-the-dark stars you can put on the ceiling; it only works if it's very dark, so i guess with the stage lights there's no chance it'd be seen. the only way how this paint or uv paint starts glowing so it's clearly visible is in uv light, but we don't know if mika will have that (probably not, he had it in 2009/2010...).

i've thought maybe i can figure out a way how to turn 2 normal glowsticks into a heart-shape, then it'd be easy if just some people bring 100-pieces-packs of glowsticks. i'll see if i can think of something and will let you know if i do. :wink2:

besides, i think you wanted a pair of the glasses i'm gonna order, anyway i counted you in. :wink2:

Ohh I see, you're right I should have thought of that! And that's one creative idea, I like it, I hope you figure it out! :thumb_yello:

Yeah I know, but I'm on a tight budget (spending way too much on the Italy trip alone :aah: ). How much would a pair cost?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh I see, you're right I should have thought of that! And that's one creative idea, I like it, I hope you figure it out! :thumb_yello:

Yeah I know, but I'm on a tight budget (spending way too much on the Italy trip alone :aah: ). How much would a pair cost?

1,20 euro. :wink2: i'm on a tight budget too, but i guess that's affordable. :wink2: no worries though, you can tell me in vigevano... i'll just reserve glasses for those who said they definitely wanted them, and the other glasses will go to whoever wants them in vigevano.

Edited by mellody

1,20 euro. :wink2: i'm on a tight budget too, but i guess that's affordable. :wink2: no worries though, you can tell me in vigevano... i'll just reserve glasses for those who said they definitely wanted them, and the other glasses will go to whoever wants them in vigevano.

Ohh oh I can definitely afford that, and I'll probably need 2 pairs! :mikacool:

Yay! And how am I going to recognise you? :mf_rosetinted:

just ask all other mfcers for mellody, until you find me. :mf_rosetinted: but i'll go around and try to find those who i reserved glasses fos as well, so i'm sure it'll work out. :wink2:

besides, just look for people in #hibbeling shirts, they'll all know me. :teehee: (and i'm the one with the sequin shirt)

:excite::pbjt:

just ask all other mfcers for mellody, until you find me. :mf_rosetinted: but i'll go around and try to find those who i reserved glasses fos as well, so i'm sure it'll work out. :wink2:

besides, just look for people in #hibbeling shirts, they'll all know me. :teehee: (and i'm the one with the sequin shirt)

yes we all know Mellody :wink2:

Could you reserve a pair for me too? thanks a lot! :wink2:

Alrighty, I can't wait to meet you all. I'll be wearing my MFC badge, because most people don't know me (I'm still considered a new member :aah: )

Alrighty, I can't wait to meet you all. I'll be wearing my MFC badge, because most people don't know me (I'm still considered a new member :aah: )

Yeah I'm also going to do something to be recognised, I'm a quite new member too! :wink2:

Maybe could you reserve a pair for me too? Thank you so much! :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe could you reserve a pair for me too? Thank you so much! :blush-anim-cl

i'll see what i can do... if i order 10, i think they're all taken now... but mariposa said she had a spare as well, so if she gives hers to tina, i'll have one more for you.

unless of course some more mfcers want them, then i'd just order 5 or 10 more... they have a fast delivery, so i can wait another week or so til i order them. :wink2:

Here we go again. :lmfao

:pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:

We should dress up ourselves as dancing bananas at this gig. :mf_rosetinted:

like this?

sol_100-7102-bananen-kostuem_1.jpg

guess it might be a bit hot... :naughty:

Like this? :mf_rosetinted:

IMG_0589.JPG

:lmao:

and if mika says "clap your hands!"... :blink::lmfao:

Edited by mellody