Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

Christine

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika has all EIGHT SONGS he performed in the iTunes Canadian top singles chart today.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Awwww! I wish more people payed him attention in America!:sneaky2: ENJOY IT CANADA!:wink2:

In my mind Canada means: Roxy, Cath, Guy and Christine, so, for me, Canada has been supporting him A LOT :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, seriously, I said that cause EMD was number 1 there too, so I guess, that at least Quebec supports him a lot....

I spoke to 3 different people today who admitted they love him:wub2:

I think it,s a safe bet to say that a lot of people in Quebec like him, especially after Elle me dit:thumb_yello:

I must go to sleep now, really :aah:

But first, look what I found... http://www.wat.tv/video/safinalmika-4yq3d_3lxp1_.html

It's only the first part, hope someone has and the second one too :teehee:

Edit: and the second part http://www.wat.tv/video/safinalmika2-4yq49_3lxp1_.html

Thank you very much Milda, I recorded it but my sister deleted the record accidently.

It may not have been my first time seeing Mika performed, but after 3 years of absence, this fangurl is backkkkkkkkkkk! Though i don't think she ever left, i think she was hibernating.

OMG! it was such a special night! I was so happy (and so proud) to see how much the public loved Mika & he seemed to really really enjoy himself.

I just watched it on line, and it doesn't do his voice justice.

He was in top shape last night & his voice was to die for! (i think i did!)

So, here is my report, but i think Lilstar said it all hahaha! (though she failed to mention her Bieber look-alike boyfriend in the room where we first went in)

All 8 of us had planned to arrive at 17h30, doors were opening at 18h00

Christine and I arrived first and got in line, there was a short queue already.

We stood there talking and i noticed this next to us :teehee:

reserveMika.png

Because it was cold and windy, they decided to open the doors before 18h00. An attendant came by to see our tickets and we were to go to a different line than everyone else. Lucky for us, we didn't have to turn in our cells, purse, coats etc... we had our own area to put our things. That's why we were able to tweet til we had to go in the venue :naughty:

There was a little snack table available to us, along with a tv. We just sat around and chatted, while listening to Mika doing his soundcheck for about 1 hour, which lasted til about 10 min. before the show started.

Lilstar already spoke about the lining up and lady who couldn't make up her mind :naughty:

The first time Mika sang, we stood here (X marks the spot):

sa.jpg

When he came out the 2nd time, things were a bit different & we ended up standing here: (which was fine, as we knew he'd be going on the cat walk)

2ndpart.jpg

They gave red umbrellas to everyone sitting close to the catwalk, as it was going to rain on the audience. They offered me one, but i refused it.

It was so HOT that a little rain was welcomed! :aah:

We got to watch a few other artists, which was nice. We were also present when they announced the winner of Star Academie.

At the end of the show, Mika came back on. He and Rene Angelil (Celine Dion's husband) were in a deep conversation a bit behind everyone else. They talked for quite a long time. Mika played/teased a little girl who looked about 3 years old. I remember is Roxy going "awwww" :naughty:

They asked if we were going to stay for the "cool down" session after the show, it takes about 30 min. to film. We weren't sure if Mika was staying or not, as he was still in deep conversation with Angelil. At this point, we could sit down, as some people had left. So we did... then we saw Mika slowly exiting the stage, so on "go" all MFCers exited the place. :aah:

While I was at the show, Mister Guylaine decided to take his son & gf out for supper & a movie not to far from the studio. They came back about 30 min. before we came out. They saw the white car Mika was in, being taken away by a flatbed towtruck. They loved the car! They didn't know what the car was used for, til i told them how Mika (aka Danny Zuko) came on stage.

After that, we said our goodbyes and left. We didn't wait for Mika, as we were certain there was an after party happening & it would have been for nothing. It was so nice to see the girls again, even if it had seen each other not too long ago.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face and woke up with a grin. :wub2:

Do not disturb... i'm still on my little fangurl cloud :fangurl:

It may not have been my first time seeing Mika performed, but after 3 years of absence, this fangurl is backkkkkkkkkkk! Though i don't think she ever left, i think she was hibernating.

OMG! it was such a special night! I was so happy (and so proud) to see how much the public loved Mika & he seemed to really really enjoy himself.

So, here is my report, but i think Lilstar said it all hahaha! (though she failed to mention her Bieber look-alike boyfriend in the room where we first went in)

reserveMika.png

Because it was cold and windy, they decided to open the doors before 18h00. An attendant came by to see our tickets and we were to go to a different line than everyone else. Lucky for us, we didn't have to turn in our cells, purse, coats etc... we had our own area to put our things. That's why we were able to tweet til we had to go in the venue :naughty:

There was a little snack table available to us, along with a tv. We just sat around and chatted, while listening to Mika doing his soundcheck for about 1 hour, which lasted til about 10 min. before the show started.

Lilstar already spoke about the lining up and lady who couldn't make up her mind :naughty:

sa.jpg

When he came out the 2nd time, things were a bit different & we ended up standing here: (which was fine, as we knew he'd be going on the cat walk)

2ndpart.jpg

They gave red umbrellas to everyone sitting close to the catwalk, as it was going to rain on the audience. They offered me one, but i refused it.

We got to watch a few other artists, which was nice. We were also present when they announced the winner of Star Academie.

At the end of the show, Mika came back on. He and Rene Angelil (Celine Dion's husband) were in a deep conversation a bit behind everyone else. They talked for quite a long time. Mika played/teased a little girl who looked about 3 years old. I remember is Roxy going "awwww" :naughty:

They asked if we were going to stay for the "cool down" session after the show, it takes about 30 min. to film. We weren't sure if Mika was staying or not, as he was still in deep conversation with Angelil. At this point, we could sit down, as some people had left. So we did... then we saw Mika slowly exiting the stage, so on "go" all MFCers exited the place. :aah:

While I was at the show, Mister Guylaine decided to take his son & gf out for supper & a movie not to far from the studio. They came back about 30 min. before we came out. They saw the white car Mika was in, being taken away by a flatbed towtruck. They loved the car! They didn't know what the car was used for, til i told them how Mika (aka Danny Zuko) came on stage.

After that, we said our goodbyes and left. We didn't wait for Mika, as we were certain there was an after party happening & it would have been for nothing. It was so nice to see the girls again, even if it had seen each other not too long ago.

the little girl was Romy, the daughter of the host of the show:thumb_yello:

you failed to mention it was so damn cold

the little girl was Romy, the daughter of the host of the show:thumb_yello:

you failed to mention it was so damn cold

I knew it was her daughter, i just didn't know her name.

I did mention it was cold when we arrived, so chances are, it was still cold 3 hours later :naughty:

Edited by guylainem123

reserveMika.png

sa.jpg

2ndpart.jpg

Such a nice story Guylaine :wub2:! That was defenitly a blast! I wasn't even there, and felt like I was! They all came by the next day at school: "Hey Raya, yesterday was Mika, he was super good! we know how much you love him" But hey didn't you get the chance to talk to him a little? Did he seem busy to get back to NY?

thank you for your report guylaine:teehee:

the footage is wonderful... mika´s been perfect! so professional:blush-anim-cl:

the best performance I saw (on the net ofc xD) of him performing in shows:blush-anim-cl:

Has it been posted on this thread ?

À propos de la vidéo

Madonna reprend une chanson de Mika Gang Bang

http://hollywoodpq.com/2012/03/26/madonna-reprend-une-chanson-de-mika-gang-bang/?play=971

Just saw your twitt, Eriko! Here's what he says:

"I made a song called Bang Bang. Madonna listened to it about 3 or 4 weeks later and she loved it. She changed the lyrics, wanted to make this song her own and the song became Gang Bang. It's an interesting title, I think. A bit scary, weird. That's why I love this title: it's really weird and scary! I love Madonna, she's an icon. This album is important. Many people worked on it. Me too, even if just for one song. There's a new generation who discovers Madonna. Gang Bang is the second title released. It's not a title I would have personally chosen *laughters*"

Just saw your twitt, Eriko! Here's what he says:

"I made a song called Bang Bang. Madonna listened to it about 3 or 4 weeks later and she loved it. She changed the lyrics, wanted to make this song her own and the song became Gang Bang. It's an interesting title, I think. A bit scary, weird. That's why I love this title: it's really weird and scary! I love Madonna, she's an icon. This album is important. Many people worked on it. Me too, even if just for one song. There's a new generation who discovers Madonna. Gang Bang is the second title released. It's not a title I would have personally chosen *laughters*"

Thanks a lot for the translation !!! :flowers2:

Such a nice story Guylaine :wub2:! That was defenitly a blast! I wasn't even there, and felt like I was! They all came by the next day at school: "Hey Raya, yesterday was Mika, he was super good! we know how much you love him" But hey didn't you get the chance to talk to him a little? Did he seem busy to get back to NY?

No we didn,t get to see him... and he was busy... chatting with Celine's Dion husband :thumb_yello:

read in the paper this morning that the show was watched by 2.4 million people :biggrin2: