I picked up my wristband from the post office today. I can't understand why all the VIP wristbands haven't got to everyone!

I had an email today, to say mine has been dispatched:thumb_yello:

not before time:sneaky2:

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up my wristband from the post office today. I can't understand why all the VIP wristbands haven't got to everyone!

Sounds like they didn't want to send them overseas because it was too late to guarantee arrival.

5 days guys. :teehee: I dreamt about it TWICE last night :blink: The first time, everything went wrong because Mika had a new guitarist (Lennie off Casualty :naughty: ) and then the second time everyone was just sitting in the sun together. LOVELY!

5 days guys. :teehee: I dreamt about it TWICE last night :blink: The first time, everything went wrong because Mika had a new guitarist (Lennie off Casualty :naughty: ) and then the second time everyone was just sitting in the sun together. LOVELY!

Is that why Lennie left, to become Mikas guitarist?:naughty:

Wise words. :mf_rosetinted:

You must be so excited! I did not sleep for 3 days when he first came out of hiding in 2009 with new songs. Even after the gig I could not sleep and stayed up all night watching the videos.

You must be so excited! I did not sleep for 3 days when he first came out of hiding in 2009 with new songs. Even after the gig I could not sleep and stayed up all night watching the videos.

That gig was so good - you could get the vibe even from the videos. I spent listening to Toy Boy weeks on end. I even remember my favourite recording of it was from Nono. :teehee:

By the way, when I first read 'Lennie' I thought of Lennie off 'Of Mice and Men'. Which was weird. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjvjYX1FTxK-yCGNCWFWO5zqewKpQa_wgK_rXx4Y0KZQPB5JVupA

'Can I tend the rabbits George?'

*cough* sorry, sorry. I'M JUST TOO EXCITED TO THINK NORMALLY.

5 DAYS WOO.

Is that why Lennie left, to become Mikas guitarist?:naughty:

That's EXACTLY why. He even left Linda for Mika. :mf_rosetinted: (do you watch casuatly?)

Wise words. :mf_rosetinted:

Cheers.

SO EXCITED. I have been sleeping late because I start thinking about it, and I get all excited and hyped up. We're all gonna be so sad when it's over :tears:

That gig was so good - you could get the vibe even from the videos. I spent listening to Toy Boy weeks on end. I even remember my favourite recording of it was from Nono. :teehee:

Yeah the sound on my camera was really lacking even though I had a good view. It was nice to have recordings without people singing over it because no one had heard it before.

The only things we had heard were the oohs from Good Gone Girl and the chorus of Blue Eyes while they were rehearsing. We already had a Blue Eyes dance routine ready for him while we were waiting outside. :lmfao:

SO EXCITED. I have been sleeping late because I start thinking about it, and I get all excited and hyped up. We're all gonna be so sad when it's over :tears:

Oh don't worry, he'll probably do lots of stuff in London in September, if not earlier. Adele was on Jools Holland 2 months before her album was released so he may start doing TV shows soon.

That's EXACTLY why. He even left Linda for Mika. :mf_rosetinted: (do you watch casuatly?)

Cheers.

I do watch Casualty, but I missed it on Friday, as I was making my way back from the wilds of the North:naughty:

That is just so annoying. Have they offered to return the money you've paid for postage?

I'm in London all this week. If there was any way I could collect the earlier, on Friday even, for you I wouldn't mind. But that probably wouldn't work as the probably would require ID.

But if there is any way I can help.

Kath ordered mine and as far as I know hasn't received them yet either.

I have had two seperate emails today to say they have been dispatched. (two seperate orders) So hopefully I should get them tomorrow.

Crazy.

I have had two seperate emails today to say they have been dispatched. (two seperate orders) So hopefully I should get them tomorrow.

Crazy.

That's great. Don't know what I would have done if I'd got them delivered to Ireland. I guess one of the lads would have had to fly over to London and deliver them in person. :teehee:

By the way, when I first read 'Lennie' I thought of Lennie off 'Of Mice and Men'. Which was weird. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjvjYX1FTxK-yCGNCWFWO5zqewKpQa_wgK_rXx4Y0KZQPB5JVupA

'Can I tend the rabbits George?'

*cough* sorry, sorry. I'M JUST TOO EXCITED TO THINK NORMALLY.

5 DAYS WOO.

Well silly you. :mf_rosetinted: I'M TOO EXCITED TOO. FJAPOSIEJFOPEIAHYGP.

Yeah the sound on my camera was really lacking even though I had a good view. It was nice to have recordings without people singing over it because no one had heard it before.

The only things we had heard were the oohs from Good Gone Girl and the chorus of Blue Eyes while they were rehearsing. We already had a Blue Eyes dance routine ready for him while we were waiting outside. :lmfao:

Oh don't worry, he'll probably do lots of stuff in London in September, if not earlier. Adele was on Jools Holland 2 months before her album was released so he may start doing TV shows soon.

A blue eyes dance routine :wub2: Aaaaaw :teehee: We should get a robot dance routine ready for this one :mf_rosetinted: Well, I live in West Yorkshire, and probably can't come down to London again this year due to lack of money... :aah: So I'll enjoy it on TV! I don't mind, as long as I see him at least once this year and next year.

I do watch Casualty, but I missed it on Friday, as I was making my way back from the wilds of the North:naughty:

I didn't know it was even on Friday until Saturday when I noticed it had been replaced by match of the day :shocked: So I checked the site (which I do alot :mf_rosetinted: ) and it turned out to be on Friday.

Oooh it was exciting :teehee: I miss Ruth and Jay and Polly and Adam :tears:.

That's great. Don't know what I would have done if I'd got them delivered to Ireland. I guess one of the lads would have had to fly over to London and deliver them in person. :teehee:

Crazy isn't it! :shocked:

If you're coming from afar, be advised it's rained a LOT in London in the last few days. On Sunday we may all look something like this (from a previous Lovebox fest)!!!

picture.php?albumid=1021&pictureid=10395

:sad:

If you're coming from afar, be advised it's rained a LOT in London in the last few days. On Sunday we may all look something like this (from a previous Lovebox fest)!!!

I was looking at wellies in Millets today :naughty:

Not looking forward to the rain :aah: my poor camera...

Is it necessary to take wellies and maybe even a coat, for real? I was hoping to take very little luggage, but if it will be very muddy... better be prepared.

i'm definitely bringing sunglasses and a raincape, after all it's london. :mf_rosetinted: i don't have wellies, and don't have the space in my hand luggage to pack much. but i'll just use my old sneakers, or, if it's warm enough to wear a skirt, probably crocs or something like that.

i also expect it to be muddy, in any case... it has been raining in munich nearly nonstop since a week, and they said on the radio that this weather came over from england, so... :mf_rosetinted::aah:

i'm definitely bringing sunglasses and a raincape, after all it's london. :mf_rosetinted: i don't have wellies, and don't have the space in my hand luggage to pack much. but i'll just use my old sneakers, or, if it's warm enough to wear a skirt, probably crocs or something like that.

i also expect it to be muddy, in any case... it has been raining in munich nearly nonstop since a week, and they said on the radio that this weather came over from england, so... :mf_rosetinted::aah:

That's a good idea, I might take some old shoes instead of wellies too, I don't have much space in my luggage either. But I will prepare for rain so possible not-raining will be a nice surprise :naughty:

Is it necessary to take wellies and maybe even a coat, for real? I was hoping to take very little luggage, but if it will be very muddy... better be prepared.

If you know what's good for you, you will take a coat...and a scarf, and socks...:naughty:

:wink2: Are you kidding me? It's freezing!!! :aah: Not only rainy but also quite cold. So yeah, be warned :naughty:

:wink2: Are you kidding me? It's freezing!!! :aah: Not only rainy but also quite cold. So yeah, be warned :naughty:

the weather forecast says it's (and will be on the weekend) 5° warmer than it's here, so i thought it couldn't be so bad... but if the air is cold and it's windy, it can seem much colder, so thanks for the warning. :wink2:

typical, from friday on over the weekend it's gonna be much warmer here, summer weather in fact, and i have nothing better to do than travel to cold and rainy london. :doh: well, at least i'll only arrive saturday evening, so i have 2 days of summer here before. :naughty: