WONKALAND PART IV / 1/2 - Desperately waiting for TOOL part II due to mfc downtime

willywonka

"I don't care much for boobs, but these ones make me nervous. How does she keep them from popping out?"

image-12.jpg

"Gotta be real careful here... and I really should ask her how she does that."

image-11.jpg

"Wait, not so fast! I still need to ask you about your boobies!"

image-8.jpg

He can ask me about mine if he likes :fisch:

Or soangel's, he's been known to check out her boobs. :lmfao:

Guy in the glasses: Why are ya smilin like that???

Guy in the red coat; Mika is touching my butt!!

Mika: I aint doing anything!!!

BBowI6ECYAEyFA1.jpg

Yeah yeah, of course you're not Mika :rolls_eyes: :das:

Mods is it ok to delete this thread please?

Thanks!

what???!!

i hope this isn't coming as a result of a few people moaning :sneaky2: wonkaland is one of the reasons i joined mfc, and while not every caption is funny to me, ever so often one is downright genius! Threads like this have their place I think and I hope you won't change/hide yourself/nature for any (few) persons who have a problem with it....:(

but mostly I hope that post was a joke :teehee:

Thanks!

Carla, don't feel bad!

3pO8T0GJVQs.gif

Every thread is a bit brighter when you show up.

It's just an opinion of couple of people. There are still (I hope a lot of us) that like your senseless mocking! :wink2:

I started my MikaFanClub adventure with Wonkaland and it's a special place for me!

:huglove:

Carla, don't feel bad!

3pO8T0GJVQs.gif

Every thread is a bit brighter when you show up.

It's just an opinion of couple of people. There are still (I hope a lot of us) that like your senseless mocking! :wink2:

I started my MikaFanClub adventure with Wonkaland and it's a special place for me!

:huglove:

Wait, what???

Can someone explain to me why Wonka wants to get rid of the thread???

Wait, what???

Can someone explain to me why Wonka wants to get rid of the thread???

I'm not sure why wonka wants to delete the thread or even that she was serious about that post :dunno: but I think what we're referring to can be found in the 'les enfoires' thread....

Thanks!

I hope they wont do that, Carla. I never post here but I often have a look on this thread and it makes me laugh a lot. Don't stop it :shocked: please... it's humour, not wickedness ...

After huge demand ( 2 or 3 requests really:lmfao:) i reconsidered and decided to keep this thread going...

Thank you everyone for your kind msg...You were the reason i decided to stay...

Mods, just forget about it, it ain't this time yet you'll get rid of me...:naughty:

Edited by willywonka

After huge demand ( 2 or 3 requests really:lmfao:) i reconsidered and decided to keep this thread going...

Mods, just forget about it, it ain't this time yet you'll get rid of me...:naughty:

I told mods not to listen to you ... so they wouldn't have closed it anyway. :bleh:

I love you and your thread, can't live without Wonka !!! :hug:

Amen :portugal: Long live WillyWonka Carlita!

I just couldn't believe my eyes! What?!:shocked:

This thread and Mikasounds and Twitter update thread is the only reason for me to even log in those days. There are a number of new members which I don't know, and so many threads that i have no idea what they are about. But this thread feels like home, and I can be sure that if there is anything new and exciting happening in Mika-land it will appear in Wonka-land.:wub2:

It's just the way it is!:thumb_yello:

I just couldn't believe my eyes! What?!:shocked:

This thread and Mikasounds and Twitter update thread is the only reason for me to even log in those days. There are a number of new members which I don't know, and so many threads that i have no idea what they are about. But this thread feels like home, and I can be sure that if there is anything new and exciting happening in Mika-land it will appear in Wonka-land.:wub2:

It's just the way it is!:thumb_yello:

Awwwwww, Siennita!:huglove: