• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a mess, I don't like that! :sad:

[YOUTUBE]xIVgJke7nLU&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Woah! He does NOT look comfortable there!:shocked:

And that was a smooth move there by him, with his manager getting him between himself and that girl! Crazy!!!

Yes, what happened after the show was such a shame ! I was at the end of the barrier and saw everything helpessly :sad: i'm so distuged by this people :sneaky2: never saw that before ! the gig hitself was really amazing. Such a beautiful venue and the crowd was so great ! I Will post a report and my pictures tomorrow as i m not at home today :thumb_yello:

Yes, what happened after the show was such a shame ! I was at the end of the barrier and saw everything helpessly :sad: i'm so distuged by this people :sneaky2: never saw that before ! the gig hitself was really amazing. Such a beautiful venue and the crowd was so great ! I Will post a report and my pictures tomorrow as i m not at home today :thumb_yello:

ok! we'll be waiting! :blush-anim-cl:

I always thought it was just a matter of time for things like this to happen :sneaky2:

It´s disturbing, but it happens with almost every singer, so... Maybe it´s time for Mika too to start thinking of getting a bodyguard :aah:

I never thought he was in danger at any of the m&g I´ve been to. No proper m&g, you know... like when we wait for him after the show... He never was in danger and he managed to keep fans quiet quite fine. But well, who knows... maybe from now on he stops coming out from his car at any venue.

Thank you crazy people who made this possible :mf_rosetinted:

Don´t ever forget that m&g after the gigs ARE NOT A RIGHT YOU HAVE BY BUYING A F*CKING TICKET. I´ve just been at three of them. At the first one he has no other chance than meeting us since we were between the venue and his car (anyway, it was John who let us be at that place, so I´m sure Mika was ok with that) but the other two times, we were waiting in the middle of nowhere, a car appeared, and suddenly, the car stopped and Mika got out of it. Think of it!!! One of these times, the car was plenty of his friends and family, and all of them needed to wait for him for more than 20 minutes. He could have gone and nobody would have had the right of claiming anything. If we all don´t learn to respect him, THE SAME F*CKING WAY HE RESPECTS US, we will lose this special moments.

Indeed, Mika is so good to his fans, doing these Meet n Greets, I can't think of any other artist who would be this generous to his/her fans. Really upsetting to see this kind of wild and insane behavior from fans, I mean, he's just Mika; Calm down! :sneaky2: Lets hope these kinds of crazy M&Gs don't happen too often in the future. I don't want Mika to have to live an isolated life like someone like Michael Jackson, it's just not healthy.

interview from 11:10

interview from 5:45

[YOUTUBE]D3TWtEYpT4k[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks! Could someone plz translate the interview? :wub2:

Sounds like he's talking about the release date for the album and maybe we'll know it it's still set for September or if it's been pushed to October.

No, it's bad that this has happened. Mika is so nice with his fans , and if they start to become like this, he might not be so good to his fans in m&g s. He's really awesome, but if fans go mad then he might become scared of us!

What a mess, I don't like that! :sad:

[YOUTUBE]xIVgJke7nLU&feature[/YOUTUBE]

:shocked:

.... thanks a bunch for securities for Mika gig. I hated you guys everytime but we apparently need you even if you threaten us like you'll kill us if step forward a inch more. :mf_rosetinted:

I always thought it was just a matter of time for things like this to happen :sneaky2:

It´s disturbing, but it happens with almost every singer, so... Maybe it´s time for Mika too to start thinking of getting a bodyguard :aah:

I never thought he was in danger at any of the m&g I´ve been to. No proper m&g, you know... like when we wait for him after the show... He never was in danger and he managed to keep fans quiet quite fine. But well, who knows... maybe from now on he stops coming out from his car at any venue.

Thank you crazy people who made this possible :mf_rosetinted:

Don´t ever forget that m&g after the gigs ARE NOT A RIGHT YOU HAVE BY BUYING A F*CKING TICKET. I´ve just been at three of them. At the first one he has no other chance than meeting us since we were between the venue and his car (anyway, it was John who let us be at that place, so I´m sure Mika was ok with that) but the other two times, we were waiting in the middle of nowhere, a car appeared, and suddenly, the car stopped and Mika got out of it. Think of it!!! One of these times, the car was plenty of his friends and family, and all of them needed to wait for him for more than 20 minutes. He could have gone and nobody would have had the right of claiming anything. If we all don´t learn to respect him, THE SAME F*CKING WAY HE RESPECTS US, we will lose this special moments.

You expressed perfectly my feelings! That's absolutely not possible and insane, I'm so angry with all these people. They have no respect at all, and people who doesn't know what respect is, are the worst, in my opinion.

I've seen plenty worse than this. At least there were guards there to keep the girls off him. I've seen people jump on top of him when he was on crutches and practically knock him over...among other incidents.

I've seen plenty worse than this. At least there were guards there to keep the girls off him. I've seen people jump on top of him when he was on crutches and practically knock him over...among other incidents.

Or this :no:

[YOUTUBE]D1fo2YwDXIk[/YOUTUBE]

What is wrong with these people? :shocked:

It's scary. But I think it is worth pointing out ( and I hope that I don't offend anyone in doing so) but Tunisia is culturally quite different to a lot of the places that Mika plays. The number and type of guards gives an indication of this. When I visited Tunisia I didn't feel safe when we were outside of the gated, guarded community that we were staying in.

It would indeed be very sad if things like this put Mika off but one could well understand it if it did. As has been said, show him respect and he will show you respect.

And also, I agree, as Rosa poined out..............M and G's should by no means be taken for granted. It is a huge bonus but shouldn't be expected or abused.

Meriem A

‏@visualamar

@mari1962 sorry u are right Carthage can take 10000 fans, yesterday few places were empty. Another video from Tunisia

the video has already been posted

MIKA & 'Fan Boy' singing *BIG GIRL* in TUNESIA -

Hey Girl ( Live in Tunisia ):

via @youtube

[YouTube]4fv9bhrfTa4&feature[/YouTube]

He's re-named the song "Hey Girl" LOL

Edited by A. Clay