MIKA @ International Festival of Carthage, TUNISIA - 31 July 2012

Christine

MIKA will be playing this year's International Festival of Carthage in Tunisia on 31st July!

398899_10150891176878040_313813158_n.jpg

The event is all ages, full details of the event will be on the festival's website soon and tickets will be on sale on 25th June.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news !! :teehee:

I've been there several times, the venue looks stunning :wub2:

carthagefestival2.jpg

carthagefestival.jpg

I will try to go :wub2: I hope there will be other MFCers ! If you need some information, don't hesitate to contact me :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

Here the official facebook page of the festival, they will post videos and pictures of the gig :thumb_yello:http://www.facebook.com/M.C.TUNISIE/

and their website where they will also post pictures (maybe the same pics that will be posted on Facebook but we will have to check :wink2:) http://www.festival-carthage.com.tn/index.php/site-map/articles?showall=&start=19

I'm curious, as he said at the London playback party that he was in Abby Road doing mastering on Monday and Tuesday, if he's still playing here?

I'm curious, as he said at the London playback party that he was in Abby Road doing mastering on Monday and Tuesday, if he's still playing here?

I remeber him saying somewhere that he was at abbey road then had to go in Tunisia for a gig, so I guess he still is:wink2:

FaceBook

Festival International de Carthage 2012 created the event.

What a mess, I don't like that! :sad:

[YOUTUBE]xIVgJke7nLU&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Just saw video with astonishing consternation :shocked:! Now that is why I never do any meet and greet or backstage stuff not only out of respect for the man but also because I don't like to see those kind of things. Poor MIKA indeed this must be terrifying for him!

Just saw video with astonishing consternation :shocked:! Now that is why I never do any meet and greet or backstage stuff not only out of respect for the man but also because I don't like to see those kind of things. Poor MIKA indeed this must be terrifying for him!

I've never seen those kind of things in my meet & greet. Have you seen Mika's face? I think he didn't like that.

I've never seen those kind of things in my meet & greet. Have you seen Mika's face? I think he didn't like that.

:shocked: How could he like that? That was scary.. Especially the girl running towards him at the beginning.. And the first people he gets close to are just trying to touch him, not even waiting for an autograph :aah:

:shocked: How could he like that? That was scary.. Especially the girl running towards him at the beginning.. And the first people he gets close to are just trying to touch him, not even waiting for an autograph :aah:

Right and the way they are screaming, that reminds me the fans of other singers :mf_rosetinted: that's terrible :sneaky2:

:eek:

That was crazy, indeed! I've only been to 7 Mika gigs, but I've never seen

the crowd behave like that before. How could he possibly stay very long

there? Madness. :no:

:eek:

That was crazy, indeed! I've only been to 7 Mika gigs, but I've never seen

the crowd behave like that before. How could he possibly stay very long

there? Madness. :no:

wow! that is crazy :eek:

happy he was well surrounded by guards & that he knew when enough was enough & left.