Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never forget that day that you had to work and couldn't get there until about 6:30 and you were waving sadly to us trapped behind the barriers just before the doors opened. The worst part about this queuing business and the chaos that happens once the doors open is getting separated from friends. It's not like this at ANY other gig I've ever been to. Hopefully you can get a good vantage point away from the stage.

I don't ever want to queue again. It just got ridiculous.

That day was horrible. :tears: I think from this point I was starting to realise how ridiculous and competive queing really is. It's not worth getting separated from your mates for.

Edited by jemmalee

I really can't be arsed queuing early. I don't see the point in taking annual leave just to queue.

I remember those brixton days. I remember getting there at 8.30 am and being like the 50th person and it was pissing it down and freezing cold. I'd much rather dance at the back than stand and not eat for 12hrs.

<Like>

So, is he premiering a new song? Is that even a verb?

Twitter:

Backstage at Heaven. About to go live on air on radio 2! And a new song will be premiered!

go first page of Origin of Love thread, you'll find the song that Jo whiley premiered tonight on BBC2.

I think we are all a bit moved and melted...aren't we? :wub2:

and happy he feels so confident now :wub2:

Seriously, I cried of happiness when I read your post (and quite a long time, not just a few tears), I really didn't think I would but this is so beautiful.

We just love him so much don't we...

When you need to hide as if you were doing something illegal, you can´t enjoy life. I´m so happy now, I really hope he now feels free, and can enjoy life, love, music and whatever he likes.

So happy for you, Mika, you really deserve being happy!!!

Jemma Fabuleux ‏@jemisfab

Mika just dedicated TOOL to the 'Man I Love' I'm so happy he's happy love you @mikasounds x

:mf_rosetinted:

If this is true and not a cheap gossip from the crowd I'm SO happy for him....must be painful to not say a words for so long!

So..nice to hear that he finally said what he wants! and I'm sure real fans won't judge him but will be truly happy for him!

Hilarious instead if tomorrow he'll say it was dedicated to his father..not to a lover :mikacool:

Edited by Sarina

If this is true and not a cheap gossip from the crowd I'm SO happy for him....must be painful to not say anything for so long!

So..nice to hear that he finally said what he wants! and I'm sure real fans won't judge him but will be truly happy for him!

Hilarious instead if tomorrow he'll say it was dedicated to his father..not to a lover :mikacool:

It´d be a bit disturbing, don´t you think so? :mf_rosetinted: Saying to his dad that he is the origin of love and stuff...

"dad, you are the origin of love, you are my drug, my addiction... forget about Adam and Eve, the origin is you..." :mf_rosetinted:

It´d be a bit disturbing, don´t you think so? :mf_rosetinted: Saying to his dad that he is the origin of love and stuff...

"dad, you are the origin of love, you are my drug, my addiction... forget about Adam and Eve, the origin is you..." :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, if you mean the meaning of the song yes, but in Vigevano Mika dedicated TOOL to Giulio Mazzoleni (who works for Universal here in Italy and follows Mika everytime is here) and he said that Giulio was the reason that maybe everyone where there listening to him...so...TOOL can be dedicated for different reason :wink2:

Even if I prefer the dedication to the man he loves cause it means he's happy!