Dita Von Teese Goes For A Late Night London Ride With Mika - June 19 2012

Miro

I think burlesque can be interesting and elegant. But at least Dita wasn't that elegant at her begginings [sorry, as I already said, i don't like her]

don't need to apologize, its ok for me, i just like her as I already said :wink2:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like she is well known in the US for her Burlesque and for being the ex-wife of Marilyn Manson.

I liked MM when he was married with Dita. I saw the video where she dances on the martini glass. [i never liked that video :aah:] BUT I didn't knew her name then! so, I realized just a few days ago that THAT woman is now Mika's friend. :doh:

don't need to apologize, its ok for me, i just like her as I already said :wink2:

you are so kind! :mikalove: I wouldn't dislike you if you marry Mika :mikacool: hahaha

Forgive my english. I have serious troubles with verbs o.o

ok, I googled.... oh my :aah:

It seems this girl has a fetiche with tall odd guys... no need to say that Mika beats Manson in every single way....

Ok, I can´t help it, I´m totally laughing my ass off since I realised she was with Manson :aah:

It seems this girl has a fetiche with tall odd guys... no need to say that Mika beats Manson in every single way....

Ok, I can´t help it, I´m totally laughing my ass off since I realised she was with Manson :aah:

I never knew she was married to Marilyn Manson either. I only know of an actress called Rose McGowan who went out with him for a while.

But this reminds me of the time Mika went out with Gaga. I think that was before the last album.

But at least when Mika pulls a publicity stunt. He does it with his true friends.

Well done Mika.

you didn't know, really? :blink:

go and have something strong :drinks_wine:

One of my former best friends was a fan of Manson. and Ive seen vids of him playing with cocaine and ****. Yes. ****. Poop. And he making his band pretend they were drinking his pee :mf_rosetinted:

But no,never knew about his wife :aah:

Dita Von Teese holds hands with Hurts frontman Theo Hutchcraft while leaving The Arts Club on Tuesday (May 1) in London, England.

The 39-year-old Burlesque entertainer hosted a private dinner party with designer Christian Louboutin.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Dita Von Teese

Earlier in the day, Dita attended the launch of her fragrance Dita Von Teese in a green Herve L. Leroux dress at Liberty.

“Thank you to everyone that came out to see me @LibertyLondon, so many glamour girls!,” Dita tweeted. “I have the chicest fans, I’m so proud!”

10+ pictures inside of Dita Von Teese out and about in London…

attachment.php?attachmentid=8841&stc=1&d=1343115605

if bot h of them are sharing his car it´s could be cause of

higher temperature

ellso heated environment

and caused a car engine warm so it had to deliver 5 or 6 liters of water more ..

Huiii just hope he was not breaking the output liquid rubber.

THANKS FOR YOU INTERVIEW 25/6 IN FRENCH RFM TO 19:00 I CAN HEAR IN FB. VERY WELL

http://www.facebook.com/RFMradio

AND CARE OF YOU IN YOUR FEELING HEARING THIS.

could be only a flirt?

attachment.php?attachmentid=8842&stc=1&d=1343115605

Edited by mer

One of my former best friends was a fan of Manson. and Ive seen vids of him playing with cocaine and ****. Yes. ****. Poop. And he making his band pretend they were drinking his pee :mf_rosetinted:

Lithuanian Exorcist Association (yes, we have such thing :mf_rosetinted:) wanted to forbid his concert here, now I see why :naughty:

Indeed....:mf_rosetinted:

This

Corbis-42-34973302.jpg

reminds me of...this...

Lady-Gaga-feat.-Beyonce-Telephone-HD-114.jpg

:lmfao: so mika is gaga?:blink: I see similarities:mf_rosetinted:

Is Dita well know / popular around the world? or in Mika's world only?

Everytime i hear of her, it's either Mika or Louboutin related

:dunno:

she is pretty well known for her burlesque in Germany as well. Just a some news and pics of her doing her job.

they seem to have spend a graet night.

missing the green pruse though :fisch:

I'm not sure if we can compare Mika with Marily Manson :blink: I mean, the only thing they have in common is Dita :naughty:

I'm not sure if we can compare Mika with Marily Manson :blink: I mean, the only thing they have in common is Dita :naughty:

And the fact that they play with poo....long story, send me a pm if you want to clarify...:mf_rosetinted:

And the fact that they play with poo....long story, send me a pm if you want to clarify...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh Wonka. :aah::no::lmfao:

I'm afraid I'm no fan of Dita's. I've never seen this woman do anything except hang off the more rich and more famous. Even at Mika's gig all she did was stand on the stage while some other woman shook her tatas. I don't get it. :dunno:

I'm afraid I'm no fan of Dita's. I've never seen this woman do anything except hang off the more rich and more famous. Even at Mika's gig all she did was stand on the stage while some other woman shook her tatas. I don't get it. :dunno:

What´s a tata?

When did she stand on stage at Mika's gig?