Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

from that parc eana press conference thread (news board): "we will have a whole French and European tour in Autumn, the US afterwards, I think something in South America, then Asia, then we tour Europe again. " :wink2:

Oh, thats cool...:boing:

Its like in 2010. At the beginning was Europe, than Asia, and then back to Europe.:wink2: In means Eastern Europe probably will be..!!:aah:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, thats cool...:boing:

Its like in 2010. At the beginning was Europe, than Asia, and then back to Europe.:wink2: In means Eastern Europe probably will be..!!:aah:

And the north Europe too I hope!

And the north Europe too I hope!

Yes... this time I will be ready go to Lithuania and Estonia even to Sweden or Finland... 'couse I regretted that I didn't went to Lithuania and Estonia too in 2010.

This shows make dependence. I want more and more shows to see live.:fisch:

Yes... this time I will be ready go to Lithuania and Estonia even to Sweden or Finland... 'couse I regretted that I didn't went to Lithuania and Estonia too in 2010.

This shows make dependence. I want more and more shows to see live.:fisch:

I want to be able to travel to different countries, but I can't don't have the money :huh: i just want to see him live, never done that. So please Mika come to Denmark for god's sake :aah:

God please send mika to Monteal Canada :crossed::pray: Please Please Please Plleeeaaaassssseeeeee

Youngling # 142

Queeniac # 92

I Tried To Be Like Grace Kelly

Edited by rachie b

God please send mika to Monteal Canada I live so close to there :crossed::pray: Please Please Please Plleeeaaaassssseeeeee

Youngling # 142

Queeniac # 92

I Tried To Be Like Grace Kelly

hmm he's coming here on Aug. 15... tickets are still on sale at

http://www.montgolfieres.com/index.php/fr/renseignements_utiles/tarifs_et_achats_en_ligne

it's dirt cheap too!

God please send mika to Monteal Canada I live so close to there :crossed::pray:

Yes aren't you coming in 2 weeks? :wink2:

I don't think Mika has his story straight in that press conference. On Wednesday his manager told him he will be doing North America before any of the European dates.

I don't think Mika has his story straight in that press conference. On Wednesday his manager told him he will be doing North America before any of the European dates.

yes, that'd make sense... there wouldn't be enough time between the last date in france and the one in london for an asian AND an US tour... and iirc he said to yuna that asia would be end of nov / beginning of dec. so maybe it's the US and south america in october, mainland europe in end oct/nov, asia in end of nov/beginning of dec and UK in dec. :dunno:

yes, that'd make sense... there wouldn't be enough time between the last date in france and the one in london for an asian AND an US tour... and iirc he said to yuna that asia would be end of nov / beginning of dec. so maybe it's the US and south america in october, mainland europe in end oct/nov, asia in end of nov/beginning of dec and UK in dec. :dunno:

about south america, wasn't it suposed to be probably on 2013??? (that's what he said on that google ''hangout'')

about south america, wasn't it suposed to be probably on 2013??? (that's what he said on that google ''hangout'')

ah ok, thanks, i still didn't have time to watch that yet... :aah: well i just thought he could do south america when he does the US, as it's nearby. but ok, 2013 then... :dunno:

ah ok, thanks, i still didn't have time to watch that yet... :aah: well i just thought he could do south america when he does the US, as it's nearby. but ok, 2013 then... :dunno:

that makes sense, it could be possible too :dunno:

and these new gigs dates subject is really becoming confusing :aah::aah:

I don't know if it's already posted somewhere, but 2 German-Tourdates are listed on Eventim now

01.11.12 Cologne

06.11.12 Munich

Hopefully these aren't all dates - I was hoping for Berlin :( Or at least for a date at the weekend.

Edited by DerMoment1608

I don't know if it's already posted somewhere, but 2 German-Tourdates are listed on Eventim now

01.11.12 Cologne

06.11.12 Munich

Hopefully these aren't all dates - I was hoping for Berlin :( Or at least for a date at the weekend.

:thumb_yello: Munich is perfect! I´m hoping for other dates , too!

I keep losing this thread so I just need to subscribe...

Last summer in Portugal Mika promised he'd come back to the States this year (2012). I'm not giving up hope...but what a miracle it would be if one of Mika's promises came true!

01.11.12 Cologne

06.11.12 Munich

01.11. is a bank holiday in Germany YEAHHHHHH!!! ;)

01.11.12 Cologne

06.11.12 Munich

thanks... i opened a thread for them. :wink2:

I keep losing this thread so I just need to subscribe...

Last summer in Portugal Mika promised he'd come back to the States this year (2012). I'm not giving up hope...but what a miracle it would be if one of Mika's promises came true!

Wishful thinking :mf_rosetinted:

01.11. is a bank holiday in Germany YEAHHHHHH!!! ;)

Bavaria has many bank holidays doesn't it?

(My son has gone to live & work just outside Munich. Maybe I'll go to this one - if only to see my grandson!)

His manager told him on Wednesday he would come in October so hopefully it's in the works. Just wish they would announce the cities sooner rather than later. :aah: