Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he doing the UK?

I reckon it will be between the French date on October 31 and the other French dates mid-month. But I don't know. Nothing is ever announced. He just tells people who ask him specifically if he's going here or there. :aah:

I personally don't want a UK tour until after Christmas. But whatever.

I suspect the "UK tour" will consist of about three dates, none of which will be in Wales or Northern Ireland :mikacool: As always, though, I would love to be proved wrong!

I personally don't want a UK tour until after Christmas. But whatever.

I suspect the "UK tour" will consist of about three dates, none of which will be in Wales or Northern Ireland :mikacool: As always, though, I would love to be proved wrong!

If it's the world tour will be more than three dates as he did in 2010 because that will be the world tour, right?? hope some dates in Spain too:pray:

This is not a real tour though. Presumably the real tour will be in 2013. Seems to be the same schedule as 2009/2010 except the smaller European dates are in November instead of June.

Hey but what about the German tour in autumn? He mentioned it, didn't he? I don't think he's going to come to Poland, so I was counting on the Germany, but looks like he's running out of dates... ;/

This is not a real tour though. Presumably the real tour will be in 2013. Seems to be the same schedule as 2009/2010 except the smaller European dates are in November instead of June.

Oh, that's so sad for me then :sad:

So this is just a promo tour? Ok now I'm confused :teehee:

I just wish we knew in advance what the touring strategy will be, and what he plans to do next year, because I only intend to see him once for this album, and I would like to be able to pick the best show for me. I know sometimes it's hard to give many months' advance warning though, unless you are in the megastar category.

Having said that, I am pretty sure that the only time he'll come up North is for the "proper" tour so I needn't worry too much, I don't think. :wink2:

So this is just a promo tour? Ok now I'm confused :teehee:

The French dates are very small. I think most are seating around 2000 people? I assume he will do arena dates later. :dunno:

It would be very strange if he finished touring North America, Europe and Asia by December and then went off to make another album. :naughty:

Oh and I saw Mika in Belfast so he doesn't always neglect Northern Ireland! Guess it will wait for a more extensive tour though.

We are all dreaming of the "I hope so"s in Mika world. Including me.

An AUSTRALASIAN tour would be good Mika. :aah:

So am I :mf_rosetinted:

Mika encouraged people in South America to bombard his agent with requests to have him tour there. :teehee:

http://www.caatouring.com/public/ClientDetails.aspx?ClientID=69199&RosterCategory=Contemporary

I wonder if I harass them about Australia, they'll decide to come here...

:fisch:Despite the fact that he came just after I got out of hospital in 2009, I don't think I can manage to have another stroke to guilt him into coming back...

The French dates are very small. I think most are seating around 2000 people? I assume he will do arena dates later. :dunno:

It would be very strange if he finished touring North America, Europe and Asia by December and then went off to make another album. :naughty:

Oh and I saw Mika in Belfast so he doesn't always neglect Northern Ireland! Guess it will wait for a more extensive tour though.

Goodness, if they're that small in France what on earth will they be like in the UK :shocked:

i've been watching the page all day, waiting for the second date :wink2:

but thanks!