Tour Rumours - Autumn 2012

Christine

Belgium:belgium:

http://www.concertnews.be/concertaankondiging.php?id=3760&kop=Mika&naam=2012-11-03#.UBKdMQhfCDO.facebook

November 3 at Cirque Roya,l Bruxelles

[TICKETS]

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1529/Musique/article/detail/1476512/2012/07/27/Le-concert-de-Mika-qu-il-ne-faudra-pas-rater.dhtml

la vente des tickets débute le 3 août à 10h30.

Edited by Kumazzz

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no sign of those german tourdates yet, though i've been looking all day! :aah: since there are so many appearing today, i'd say it's time for an official post on mika's fb, with *all* the dates for this autumn. :fisch:

I wonder when Asia dates will be out if he is really going in November. Probably his same dates as 2009 - Japan the very end of November... who knows :dunno:

i realized after putting the dates we have in my calendar that there's not much time left in november now. only the 2nd week of nov between brussel and padova (but i doubt he'll squeeze asia in there), and anything from nov 27. :dunno:

i wonder whether there'll be any dates in october or if the french one on oct 31 is the first of the tour? :dunno:

i realized after putting the dates we have in my calendar that there's not much time left in november now. only the 2nd week of nov between brussel and padova (but i doubt he'll squeeze asia in there), and anything from nov 27. :dunno:

i wonder whether there'll be any dates in october or if the french one on oct 31 is the first of the tour? :dunno:

Maybe it will be North America before the 31st of October, then Germany, Netherlands or around between Belgium and Italy, and then Asia end of November?

come on germany!! :sneaky2: those who could post it on their website probably don't even know anymore who mika is, since there's no promo done for him here at all, and thus thought "ah well, we can wait with those tourdates til monday, no one wants to see that anyway..." :mf_rosetinted::aah:

from that parc eana press conference thread (news board): "we will have a whole French and European tour in Autumn, the US afterwards, I think something in South America, then Asia, then we tour Europe again. " :wink2:

31 ott roubaix

3 nov bruxelles

5 nov vienna

8 nov zurigo

9 nov padova

10 nov roma

12-13 nov parigi

15 nov lyon

18 nov marseille

19 nov toulouse

20 nov barcellona

22 nov lisbona

23 nov madrid

25 nov bordeaux

26 nov nantes

13 dic londra

31 ott roubaix

3 nov bruxelles

5 nov vienna

8 nov zurigo

9 nov padova

10 nov roma

12-13 nov parigi

15 nov lyon

18 nov marseille

19 nov toulouse

20 nov barcellona

22 nov lisbona

23 nov madrid

25 nov bordeaux

26 nov nantes

13 dic londra

Grazie! :flowers2:

31 ott roubaix

3 nov bruxelles

5 nov vienna

8 nov zurigo

9 nov padova

10 nov roma

12-13 nov parigi

15 nov lyon

18 nov marseille

19 nov toulouse

20 nov barcellona

22 nov lisbona

23 nov madrid

25 nov bordeaux

26 nov nantes

13 dic londra

Thank you so much! :flowers2: I'm so confused with the dates already :aah: If locals have links to the ticket sales would love to see them next to the dates... It's a bit sad he doesn't do any pre-sale for fans anymore like many other artists.

from that parc eana press conference thread (news board): "we will have a whole French and European tour in Autumn, the US afterwards, I think something in South America, then Asia, then we tour Europe again. " :wink2:

I really hope that's true! :boing: