MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

Can I cry cause he has added a gig on my bday and I won't be able to make it :tears:

REALLY wish you could be there, we could have celebrated together:tears:

Some people are just spoilt :mf_rosetinted:

Well I did ask him to play my living room but he said the acoustics weren't up to scratch so this is the next best thing. I thought long and hard about having to go all the way to Chalk Farm but in the end I decided to make the effort. Ticket purchased!:lmao:

Well I did ask him to play my living room but he said the acoustics weren't up to scratch so this is the next best thing. I thought long and hard about having to go all the way to Chalk Farm but in the end I decided to make the effort. Ticket purchased!:lmao:

Well, beggars can't be too picky after all.

That's not what the purchase choice is described as :dunno: that says balcony is standing

Really? I have just been back for another look and Downstairs standing seems to be the only option for me?

Thanks Kath .... coming to this ... so excited :wub2:

God this is so different from last time ... how things change ... again :D

Glad you are looking forward to it. Me too :biggrin2:

So tempted, I really wish I could afford it, flights and accommodation would bankrupt me, can't afford that with Christmas around the corner from it :(

Yeah....it's not brilliant timing is it financially.:no:

I bought my ticket on tiketmaster I tortured myself to know why they give me a seat number and row if it was a standing eara with unreserved standing :doh:

Same here! I'm worried that I'm going to be in the circle!:mf_rosetinted: Also what website offered the 'circle standing'?