MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

Ah, this is why I love gigs at the Roundhouse - already home with a nice hot cup of tea and some toast!

If there was ever any doubt as to why Glasgow's been cancelled, believe me, it's nothing to do with ticket sales - it IS his voice. Poor guy, he was really struggling tonight, and to be honest probably shouldn't have been singing at all because it must have done his throat no good at all. God only knows how he's going to get through Manchester, and it's a good thing he only has a couple more shows till he has a lengthy break - his throat clearly needs it.

Loved most of the show though - if he could just dump Lola, EMD and Celebrate (and substitute them with Tah Dah and Step With Me), and change back to the old band, it would have been perfect!

Edited by enigma

Ah, this is why I love gigs at the Roundhouse - already home with a nice hot cup of tea and some toast!

If there was ever any doubt as to why Glasgow's been cancelled, believe me, it's nothing to do with ticket sales - it IS his voice. Poor guy, he was really struggling tonight, and to be honest probably shouldn't have been singing at all because it must have done his throat no good at all. God only knows how he's going to get through Manchester, and it's a good thing he only has a couple more shows till he has a lengthy break - his throat clearly needs it.

Loved most of the show though - if he could just dump Lola, EMD and Celebrate (and substitute them with Tah Dah and Step With Me), and change back to the old band, it would have been perfect!

Poor guy, can't hear that he feels so bad. Anyway, happy you enjoyed the gig :wub2:, can't wait to read some reviews tomorrow

Ah, the old band . . .

I feel mean by saying it, as the new guys were kind, friendly and helpful, but they aren't the old familiar faces :teehee:

Ah, the old band . . .

I feel mean by saying it, as the new guys were kind, friendly and helpful, but they aren't the old familiar faces :teehee:

It's not so much that (the familiarity thing), it's just that I feel they're a bit faceless, and don't add anything particularly amazing musically...

Neil FRENCH ‏@Thefrog66

@mikasounds at the roundhouse tonight. So talented he can sing and do shadow puppetry on his shirt at the same time! pic.twitter.com/HkNIfqe1

A-CLMpkCcAA2nak.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Thank you!

His shirt is broken:fisch:

I can't believe he still has the bowler hat from NYC. That pic is cute!

Sorry his voice is suffering. :aah: I had heard otherwise but I also heard the sound was not generally good so I guess it wasn't as obvious depending on where you were.