MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

It's those two letters folks!

I can't praise the Roundhouse staff enough. I'd had such a lovely email from someone called Hugh, and then he wrote again to say someone would be in touch this week. The other man he gave the details to, phoned at 10am today. Much earlier than I'd expected and has reserved two balcony seats for me and Alan. He took all our payment details and our address, and we're booked to see Mika!:mikalove:

He also said that Mika will be starting his performance at 7pm.

So it's all so exciting!:mikadas:

7pm?!

That's pretty early for a main performer to start.

Are they sure that it's not the doors opening time?

7pm?!

That's pretty early for a main performer to start.

Are they sure that it's not the doors opening time?

I don't know. I'm just repeating what he said, but we'll find out later on, I expect.

I thought it seemed early though.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. The Roundhouse looks like a nice place.

I don't know. I'm just repeating what he said, but we'll find out later on, I expect.

I thought it seemed early though.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. The Roundhouse looks like a nice place.

Looking forward to seeing you too, was it Blackpool we last chatted?

Really glad it worked out for you Marilyn :thumb_yello: great news . It wasn't this gig that I was considering taking Dave to though ... It was a different one but I have decided against the plan now anyway unfortunately :tears:

I am wondering if it is 7pm whether there is a reason for that... Like it being televised?

Really glad it worked out for you Marilyn :thumb_yello: great news . It wasn't this gig that I was considering taking Dave to though ... It was a different one but I have decided against the plan now anyway unfortunately :tears:

I am wondering if it is 7pm whether there is a reason for that... Like it being televised?

7pm is the time the doors open, according to their website - not when Mika is on

What site do you use to buy tickets to this gig? Ticketmaster?

I'm seriously considering about going to this gig ever since I saw the tour dates a few minutes ago. :doh::naughty:

I used the official Roundhouse website. I don't know about ticketmaster but roundhouse gives the option to collect tickets from their box office before the concert which suits me better as I'm not in UK right.

I used the official Roundhouse website. I don't know about ticketmaster but roundhouse gives the option to collect tickets from their box office before the concert which suits me better as I'm not in UK right.

Tell me,please,wich is the Roundhouse site,this one? http://www.gigsandtours.com/Event/MIKA/Roundhouse/657640

• 1 month later...
Are many people going to be in London on the 12th (night before the gig)? Is it worth trying to arrange a meet-up somewhere?

I will most likely be there, but not sure what time yet, depending on what job I get in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

MIKA, I do hope the show's gonna be great as I'm bringing 3 friends to finally introduce them to THE MAN LIVE:naughty:

And really can't wait to see everyone again, especially at the AMAZING venue:wub2: December, roll onnnn!!!!

Finally my hubby gave me a permission to go to this gig, but there is a condition. I need to go to the gig and come back to Brighton together... Is anyone going from Brighton?

There are some other Brighton fans, but if they are going to this gig they haven't posted :sad:

Would your husband let you come if you stayed in London overnight and travelled back the next day?

Hello, does anyone know a site where I can buy my tickets and then print them at home? Ticketmaster doesn't work on my computer -_-

thanks in advance :)

Edit: on another site it says the show is sold-out, I'm a bit worried. Does anyone know something?

Edited by francina miketta