MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

Maybe that's the same with my tickets from Ticketmaster! :naughty: I hope so, thank you! :thumb_yello:

It should be but maybe you could contact them and check just in case?

Someone said that they asked Roundhouse if the circle balcony seats were also standing space and they confirmed it, so there are apparently no seats at all?

It should be but maybe you could contact them and check just in case?

Someone said that they asked Roundhouse if the circle balcony seats were also standing space and they confirmed it, so there are apparently no seats at all?

Oh wow! Ticket websites should really make it clearer! :mf_rosetinted: I've just emailed them, but I just found this on the customer service section.

I thought I had bought standing tickets but my tickets have a row and seat number?

General Admission tickets are numbered so we can keep a track of ticketing and do not reflect any specific standing or seating location.

I am soo excited but also a little confused lol. I bought my tickets via ticketmaster but haven't got a seat no (don't expect one it's standing, but why have I been left out lol) and it says nothing about balcony or any of that, but from past experience these areas are opened for you to choose sort of as you please.

ARGH, why you confuse me Mika?!?

Edited by emmy333
shouldn't watch telly and type lol

I am soo excited but also a little confused lol. I bought my tickets via ticketmaster but haven't got a seat no (don't expect one it's standing, but why have I been left out lol) and it says nothing about balcony or any of that, but from past experience these areas are opened for you to choose sort of as you please.

ARGH, why you confuse me Mika?!?

Having been to the Roundhouse before, if your ticket says circle standing, you will be directed to the balcony by security. So if you don't want that, make sure you don't have that on your ticket:thumb_yello:

Having been to the Roundhouse before, if your ticket says circle standing, you will be directed to the balcony by security. So if you don't want that, make sure you don't have that on your ticket:thumb_yello:

Argh! I don't want that, but I don't have my tickets yet nd I'll have to wait ages until I get it!! Bad times. That better not happen :( It's gonna be a nervous wait for my tix now :(

I sent an email to the Roundhouse asking why my ticket details said Row GA2, seats 16-17 because I ordered unreserved standing. :aah: He replied by saying:

The 'GA' code is a database number that recognises your ticket on our system. Please disreguard it. You have a mainspace standing ticket.

So if anyone has a GA 'row' number, and did not book circle standing on ticketmaster this most likely applies to you! :thumb_yello:

I sent an email to the Roundhouse asking why my ticket details said Row GA2, seats 16-17 because I ordered unreserved standing. :aah: He replied by saying:

The 'GA' code is a database number that recognises your ticket on our system. Please disreguard it. You have a mainspace standing ticket.

So if anyone has a GA 'row' number, and did not book circle standing on ticketmaster this most likely applies to you! :thumb_yello:

I am so disappointed.

I was excited and was going to go, and so I clicked on to the site to book my tickets, but it's only standing. That's impossible for me to do for longer than a few minutes.

Wouldn't you think they'd have seats! Even if it was a bit more expensive. Not everyone is fit to stand for a whole gig. Even though it's Mika!

It says they have some wheelchair places, but that's no guarantee there are seats for someone with a walking stick.

I am so disappointed.

I was excited and was going to go, and so I clicked on to the site to book my tickets, but it's only standing. That's impossible for me to do for longer than a few minutes.

Wouldn't you think they'd have seats! Even if it was a bit more expensive. Not everyone is fit to stand for a whole gig. Even though it's Mika!

It says they have some wheelchair places, but that's no guarantee there are seats for someone with a walking stick.

I would contact them anyway Marilyn. I am sure they could make arrangements. There were definitely seats upstairs last time but maybe they are removable.

I was looking at the gig in Vienna and it said the same re wheelchairs but I was just going to contact them anyway and enquire ( my husband can't stand for a full gig) .

I would contact them anyway Marilyn. I am sure they could make arrangements. There were definitely seats upstairs last time but maybe they are removable.

I was looking at the gig in Vienna and it said the same re wheelchairs but I was just going to contact them anyway and enquire ( my husband can't stand for a full gig) .

Thanks for your advice. I'll try, and see what they say

Good luck Marilyn. I'm sure they can help you out. You've waited long enough to go to a suitable gig and there's no reason you shouldn't be able to sit down somewhere at the Roundhouse. Don't take no for an answer! :wink2:

Yes, let us know how you get on. Good luck :thumb_yello:

I got a lovely email back from a guy called Hugh. He's taken my phone number and will get back to me with details. He's happy to reserve seating for me and Alan. But I'll wait until everything is sorted before adding my name to the list.

So you could contact them about your hubby. Alan can't really stand for a gig full either, although he's better at standing than I am.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

It's those two letters folks!

I can't praise the Roundhouse staff enough. I'd had such a lovely email from someone called Hugh, and then he wrote again to say someone would be in touch this week. The other man he gave the details to, phoned at 10am today. Much earlier than I'd expected and has reserved two balcony seats for me and Alan. He took all our payment details and our address, and we're booked to see Mika!:mikalove:

He also said that Mika will be starting his performance at 7pm.

So it's all so exciting!:mikadas:

It's those two letters folks!

I can't praise the Roundhouse staff enough. I'd had such a lovely email from someone called Hugh, and then he wrote again to say someone would be in touch this week. The other man he gave the details to, phoned at 10am today. Much earlier than I'd expected and has reserved two balcony seats for me and Alan. He took all our payment details and our address, and we're booked to see Mika!:mikalove:

He also said that Mika will be starting his performance at 7pm.

So it's all so exciting!:mikadas:

Great news, Marilyn! :thumb_yello: Gives a very good impression of the venue, I'm glad it all worked out so well.