MIKA @ Roundhouse, London, UK - 13 December

Christine

I've decided that no matter what happens I'll be at this one. :thumb_yello:

Look forward to seeing you all. It should be a good one especially with so many MFCers going.

So are we having a meetup the night before?

Look forward to seeing you all. It should be a good one especially with so many MFCers going.

I hope so ... it's part of the reason I'm coming a night early and not the day of the gig as I always seem to miss out on the fun of the night before :teehee:

I hope so ... it's part of the reason I'm coming a night early and not the day of the gig as I always seem to miss out on the fun of the night before :teehee:

It's probably time we started to organise something. With it being so close to Chirstmas it might be difficult to get somewhere, especially if its a large group.

I´m so happy to see you there again :huglove:.

I love to remember the night before the party where we were sitting in the pub talking and singing and I would love to repeat this experience. I haven´t talked to Graciosa and Hasi about it but will do very soon :wink2:

I´m so happy to see you there again :huglove:.

I love to remember the night before the party where we were sitting in the pub talking and singing and I would love to repeat this experience. I haven´t talked to Graciosa and Hasi about it but will do very soon :wink2:

That was such a good night. But to repeat it we would need a jukebox and a couple of old lads. :naughty:

That's great news :yay: I am so pleased.

I won't be there the night before unfortunately but I wish you all a great night.

Alan and I are going on the day of the gig. We should be in London about 12 noon, give or take, and our hotel isn't far from the station.

I think, because of my health, I couldn't go to a party the night before, then the gig next day and Manchester the night after. It sucks, but I'm not well enough.

Everyone who's partying the night before, have a great time, but I'd book your table, if you're having a meal, pdq, as it'll be nearly Christmas and everything will get booked up.

I suggest Pizza Express on the Euston Road, it's halfway between the Euston and Kings Cross Travelodges.

Not sure if you can book though

That sounds good. I think we should keep it informal and relaxed. Even if we just had a meet up in a pub nearby. People can eat at their own leisure before they arrive.

That sounds good. I think we should keep it informal and relaxed. Even if we just had a meet up in a pub nearby. People can eat at their own leisure before they arrive.

I've booked at Wardonia Hotel,I think it's near the venue,from what I saw on map.I'm glad you decided to come :thumb_yello:

Alan and I are going on the day of the gig. We should be in London about 12 noon, give or take, and our hotel isn't far from the station.

I think, because of my health, I couldn't go to a party the night before, then the gig next day and Manchester the night after. It sucks, but I'm not well enough.

Everyone who's partying the night before, have a great time, but I'd book your table, if you're having a meal, pdq, as it'll be nearly Christmas and everything will get booked up.

Aww, that's a pity. But doing two gigs in two nights is a lot especially if you're not well. :huglove:

Hopefully we will be able to meet at the gig.:thumb_yello:

I'll be staying at King's Cross Travellodge too and will be there on Wednesday, would be great fun if we could all arrange to meet somewhere. :)

:thumb_yello:

So what do you think, meet up for a meal or just a casual pub thing?

• 2 weeks later...