Where can I get the overseas editions of The Origin of Love?

Blue Sky

I don't know if this has been posted, sorry if it has. :naughty:

On amazon.fr the MP3 edition of the album comes with a 'french' version of MYH, a digital booklet and Celebrate album version (where as the one disc has a normal MYH and Celebrate)- but this is for the 2 disc :teehee:

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0098E69CM/ref=sr_1_album_12_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B0098E6AZI&qid=1347300730&sr=1-12

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird :0

I found a paper version of the CD last time I went to the record shop but I don't know if it's the "classic version"...it sounded more like an old version of the CD... Nothing special about it... Just a "paper envelop" for the Cd...

No I don't think that's the same CD. It just seem like it's LICM that they are going to re-release which is really weird. First I thought the reseller was wrong, but then I checked on some other site and they have the cd too :dunno:

I thought Netherlands was... Belgium's getting it next Monday (17th) ;D

Itunes was updates ! Both Cds are availible for Belgians :teehee: I may still buy both Cds... Physical ones, I mean ;) I'll ask my wallet how he feels about it :D ("My dear Mr.Wallet, what do you think of it ? huh ?" )

I think I'll phone Mediamarkt/Fnac tomorrow... :'D Just to make sure that the release date is the right one... They won't have ANY excuse, they MUST know it FOR SURE now :D

OMG you're a genius! mediamarkt had TBWKTM a day early because there was a MIKA gig nextdoor... I'm going to give them a call :)

This is off topic but does anyone know anything about the Life in Cartoon motion classic album that's being released October the 8th? :blink:

http://cdon.eu/music/mika/life_in_cartoon..._(classic_album)-21236171

First I've heard of that. Interesting. I already own 5 different copies of LICM, though, so I think I'll resist this one. Somehow. :naughty:

I would like to know if the version with the screenprint is the same 2CD and the same booklet and we only have the screenprint 12x12 or if the booklet is different for this edition. It is not clear for me :teehee:

I'm pretty sure the CD and booklet are the same -- the only difference is the addition of the screenprint. Now if we could only see what the screenprint is going to look like, I'd be happy! :thumb_yello:

Great thead:thumb_yello:

We won't let Mika confuse us with al those editions :naughty:

I was hoping for more accoustic bonus songs , they are so much better than remixes :mf_rosetinted: his songs in French are really beautiful, moving and kind of accoustic in the way Lady Jane or Lonely Alcoholic were in songs of sorrow :wub2:

Wonder of all wonders! They have not only added the track listing to US Amazon, they have ALSO included the 2CD DELUXE VERSION -- not as an import!

Standard CD track listing is the 14 songs we already know -- selling for $14.03 (which is up a little from the other day for some reason).

1. Origin of Love

2. Lola

3. Stardust

4. Make You Happy

5. Underwater

6. Overrated

7. Kids

8. Love You When I'm Drunk

9. Step with Me

10. Popular Song

11. Emily

12. Heroes

13. Celebrate ft.Pharrell Williams

14. Make You Happy Miami Edit

Deluxe CD track listing includes all of the above plus the acoustic songs on the second CD and is selling for $17.05:

1. Celebrate Acoustic

2. Origin of Love Acoustic

3. Kids Acoustic

4. Love You When I'm Drunk Acoustic

5. Overrated Acoustic

6. Elle Me Dit

7. Tah Dah

8. Stardust Benny Benassi Mix

9. Celebrate Robbie Rivera Remix

Still nothing on iTunes, though.

First I've heard of that. Interesting. I already own 5 different copies of LICM, though, so I think I'll resist this one. Somehow. :naughty:

5? That's many :aah: Still think it's nothing special with it thought, just the original LICM. :dunno:

its so mean!! I want to pre-order on itunes! But I can't cause the dutch one doesn't even excist yet!! And I really want to buy the dutch one, cause then I help Meeks in the charts... And I want to pre-order because I'll have the songs when I wake up on the day it will release :teehee:

Nope, on JB it's been changed to the 12th, just like iTunes. I'm guessing Sanity will change their date as well soon.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/pop-rock/origin-of-love-the/670177

So I discovered on the weekend. :sneaky2: Bastards.

Sanity still has it listed as the 21st... I'm hoping they keep it as the 21st.

th_mikascreencap.png

That's how Mikasoon works :mf_rosetinted:

Mikasoon sucks! If it's not being released until October I'll just wait til my birthday to get it. :shun:

The album is available in Canada on iTunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/the-origin-of-love/id560488057

It's definitely the French version.

I bought the one French song that I like and a regular copy of the album but it looks like I'll be buying the deluxe CD in the US next month.

The album is available in Canada on iTunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/the-origin-of-love/id560488057

It's definitely the French version.

I bought the one French song that I like and a regular copy of the album but it looks like I'll be buying the deluxe CD in the US next month.

THANK YOU! I was wondering if I could go buy it, I'm going to the discshop today or tomorrow... I just wonder if the ACTUAL CD is supposed to be in stores... The deluxe version with the booklet and stuff.

THANK YOU! I was wondering if I could go buy it, I'm going to the discshop today or tomorrow... I just wonder if the ACTUAL CD is supposed to be in stores... The deluxe version with the booklet and stuff.

Yes I was just in HMV and they've got them on the shelves. :thumb_yello:

Holy Guacamole! I can't believe it!

The Origin of Love is FINALLY available for preorder on US iTunes!

Coming October 16. :wait:

Deluxe Version $15.99

Standard Version $11.99

And Amazon has dropped its price to $15.49 for the deluxe version.

Edited by dcdeb

Holy Guacamole! I can't believe it!

The Origin of Love is FINALLY available for preorder on US iTunes!

Coming October 16. :wait:

Deluxe Version $15.99

Standard Version $11.99

And Amazon has dropped its price to $15.49 for the deluxe version.

That's really really cheap albums! Especially the deluxe version.

That's really really cheap albums! Especially the deluxe version.

You guys are getting ripped off in Europe. :aah: It's only $10.99 for the standard version on Canadian iTunes although we probably pay more sales tax than the Americans. :sneaky2:

You guys are getting ripped off in Europe. :aah: It's only $10.99 for the standard version on Canadian iTunes although we probably pay more sales tax than the Americans. :sneaky2:

Yes apparently :aah: But still, it's incredible cheap! I mean I have to pay 30 dollars for my deluxe version :sneaky2:

Yes apparently :aah: But still, it's incredible cheap! I mean I have to pay 30 dollars for my deluxe version :sneaky2:

How do they justify that? I mean it's all either import taxes or markup at the retailer. It's not like the artist gets more money.