Where can I get the overseas editions of The Origin of Love?

Blue Sky

Congrats!!! :yay:

The album was supposed to be officially out in my country on Friday. I had pre-ordered my copy from a local record store which promised the album mailed in advance and arriving on the releasing day. Did I get my copy? No. Just received an email that they still don't have it (and it's Tuesday already) and they promised to email me later (?) for more details.

Edit: And I just checked the web page for local Universal and they have misspelled the album tittle on their album list and don't even care to correct it. Sigh.

Oh, that's a pity. They just seem to promote Finnish Idols- or the Voice -stars at the moment. Perhaps it's Universal's marketing priority at the moment.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well....apparently the 25th was a fake date :sneaky2:

they did not distribute the album in time, so many of us are still waiting :wait:

When you eventually receive it can you let us know about the difference between the English and Italian versions of Stardust and TOOL, please.

When you eventually receive it can you let us know about the difference between the English and Italian versions of Stardust and TOOL, please.

I will.

I booked it at the shop, maybe they have it already but I had no time to check today :shun:

Sorry if I intrude in the conversation but I listen the songs and there is no difference at a musical level between the two versions (Italian and English version). Instead, he changed the lyrics: I think he made it to be able to fit the lyrics with the melody.

Edited by Lucrezia

I found the Korean version here:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/mika-the-origin-of-love-deluxe-2cd-korea-version/1031417334-0-0-0-en/info.html

Release Date: 2012-09-27

미카 - The Origin Of Love (Deluxe) (2CD) (한국판)

DISC01. The Origin Of Love [Deluxe]

01. Origin Of Love

02. Lola

03. Stardust

04. Make You Happy

05. Underwater

06. Overrated

07. Kids

08. Love You When I'm Drunk

09. Step With Me

10. Popular Song

11. Emily

12. Heroes

13. Celebrate

14. Make You Happy - Miami Edit

DISC02. The Origin Of Love [Deluxe]

01. Celebrate - Acoustic Version

02. Origin Of Love - Acoustic Version

03. Kids - Acoustic Version

04. Love You When I'm Drunk - Acoustic Version

05. Overrated - Acoustic Version

06. Elle Me Dit

07. Tah Dah - Album Version

08. Stardust - Benny Benassi Mix

09. Celebrate - Robbie Rivera Remix

프레셔스 팝 지니어스 MIKA (미카)

THE ORIGIN OF LOVE [Deluxe]

무지개처럼 다채로운 색을 지닌 이 시대 최고의 천재 아티스트 미카!

그가 2년 동안 DIY 방식으로 작업하며 탄생시킨 상상력의 향연!

퍼렐 윌리엄스, 엠파이어 오브 더 썬, 베니 베나시, 윌리엄 오빗과의 콜래보레이션!

재기발랄한 후렴구와 퍼렐 윌리엄스의 피처링! ‘Celebrate’

귀에 감기는 상큼한 멜로디와 춤추고 싶은 그루브! ‘Lola’

‘사랑’에 대한 미카의 진솔한 이야기! 앨범 동명 타이틀 ‘Origin Of Love’ 포함 총 14곡 + 불어 싱글 ‘Elle Me Dit’ + 앨범 수록곡의 어쿠스틱 버전과 리믹스 버전 등을 담은 CD 2가 포함된 Deluxe 버전!

well....apparently the 25th was a fake date :sneaky2:

they did not distribute the album in time, so many of us are still waiting :wait:

:huglove:

Sad that you have to wait, but I guess it's worth it... :dunno:

Oh I'm going to get that now. I can't resist a Tofu doll. :naughty:

LOL, same... it'll go nicely with my one from TBWKTM and the big sized one...

Thank you ( need those badly :aah: )

One more question I see 2 tofo dolls in the pic would it be possible to recive both with 1 CD or do both come from 1 CD or is one ramdomly selected.... Yada yada yada you know what I mean anyone know the Anwser , would be much appecated :wink2:

Edited by rachie b

Thank you ( need those badly :aah: )

One more question I see 2 tofo dolls in the pic would it be possible to recive both with 1 CD or do both come from 1 CD or is one ramdomly selected.... Yada yada yada you know what I mean anyone know the Anwser , would be much appecated :wink2:

The tofu doll on the left with the white shirt comes with TOOL. The blue one on the right comes with a special Asian tour edition of TBWKTM.

I ordered it [2CD + TO-FU figure : Hong Kong virsion] !! I've ordered a French 2CD already... ( but not arrived ) :blush-anim-cl:

Facebook

31754210151099503153040.jpg

I won't be able to resist very long...

I haven't got the UK version yet so... this version'd perfect :fisch:

Oh I'm going to get that now. I can't resist a Tofu doll. :naughty:

:doh: My husband is flying to Hong Kong as we speak! I'll have to text him to pick one up for me! At this rate, I may get it before I get the one I ordered from mikasounds. :fisch: