Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

i didn't get the humor either...:teehee: someone on twitter said the video felt 'seedy'..i'd agree with that..

That was the vibe I got from the stills that were tweeted a few weeks ago. It was definitely giving off a NYC circa 1970s vibe.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 other things - what do you suppose Jimenez meant by he hopes mika fans can imagine a broader world? is he implying we're narrow minded?:mf_rosetinted:

How dare he?! Lol! Now I hate this video even more. If I want to check out awesome "arty" movies I'll look elsewhere, thank you. And when I watch a Mika video I want Mika to be in it. :doh: Anyway, I'll stop complaining now... By the way, I know it's not official but I still can't stand these short films. Ok, now I'll stop, sorry...

Edited by LaraMay

Great news

Facebook - Q-music België :

"Morgen maakt Wim tussen 16u en 18u bekend welke artiest binnenkort bij ons een exclusieve showcase komt geven!"

=> Tomorrow, Wim will announce between 4 & 6 PM which artist'll come by here soon for an exclusive showcase.

304525_10152079137535321_783671172_n.jpg

You know what this drop means, right ? :fangurl:

Edited by Kaito

Do we know the date of the showcase?

No ;( They just posted the information about 40' ago on facebook... Maybe someone knows how Q-music showcase work ? It looks like they often organize showcase... I don't know :'/

(Any experience with Q-music to share with us ? :fisch:)

I think it's not meant to be a music video, or to be on TV, it is just to circulate on the internet. If he'd release it as a single, I'm sure he'd do a proper video. I just don't think that's very likely given this video.

Agree :thumb_yello:

Mika himself taught us the difference that he makes between short film and music video. I think Origin of Love will be a single, so probably a proper music video will be filmed in that case :wink2:

My thought about the video is: good story, some scary scenes. I loved when the girl runs trough the streets, music is so powerful it hurts! :swoon:

No ;( They just posted the information about 40' ago on facebook... Maybe someone knows how Q-music showcase work ? It looks like they often organize showcase... I don't know :'/

(Any experience with Q-music to share with us ? :fisch:)

I can only share my experiences with the Dutch Q-music showcase.:naughty:

Should I restrain myself from sitting in front of their door again?:mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]vKBLLbwbqiY[/YOUTUBE]

I'm trying to be impartial but that's my foggy hometown in a mika's video

9.jpg

Even if I can't found the sense, I'm loving the combination :thumb_yello:

Now it's funny how you are shocked with a nude in the video, here in chile that girl is

an actress well known by her roles in soap operas :teehee: soap operas in the noon time

Esperanza.png

Edited by sookiee

really? the credits at the end says the doctor is played by Christian Micelsen....

Oh gosh! Seriously?? Sorry my mistake :blush-anim-cl: I saw the credits afterwards and actually I think is a big similarity between them both, sorry.

After the excitement of seeing the video, I need to say something, I did not like, unfortunately it did not work for me. And it's not because Mika is not in it :naughty: I love the video made to Make You Happy I found delicate, exciting, overflowing emotion, captivating :wub2:

I was frustrated because Origin Of Love is my favorite song, for while :teehee: so beautiful song but the video did not pass me that :mf_rosetinted:

Ironic because Celebrate for example is not my favorite song and I loved the video to it. That's it. :wink2:

I'm trying to be impartial but that's my foggy hometown in a mika's video

9.jpg

Even if I can't found the sense, I'm loving the combination :thumb_yello:

Now it's funny how you are shocked with a nude in the video, here in chile that girl is an actress who's known by his roles in soap operas :teehee: soap operas in the noon time

Esperanza.png

i don't think anyone was shocked by the nudity... i think they were shocked by the warning & how severe it sounded :naughty:

i didn't realize she was a professional actress... she's cute

it always feels good to see your home town / country when it comes to Mika :naughty:

I can only share my experiences with the Dutch Q-music showcase.:naughty:

Should I restrain myself from sitting in front of their door again?:mf_rosetinted:

Actually, I thought it was again the Dutch one at first and then... the magical "BE" appeared and ... :dance_man:

We'll see... My Dutch isn't so great so I hope I can still manage to get the ticket *that's be wonderful :blush-anim-cl:*

@Ingie : Did you go without any ticket and succeed to get in ? :aah: haha~

it always feels good to see your home town / country when it comes to Mika :naughty:

INDEED! the all running sequence was in a neighborhood near were I live now, suddenly

I have a new respect for those streets and all the graffitis in it :naughty:

Facebook - Q-music België:

"Morgen maakt Wim tussen 16u en 18u bekend welke artiest binnenkort bij ons een exclusieve showcase komt geven!"

=> Tomorrow, Wim will announce between 4 & 6 PM which artist'll come by here soon for an exclusive showcase.

Well we had the same thoughts!

Just wanted to post it on here (saw it by chance on the internet)... but you were a lot faster.

INDEED! the all running sequence was in a neighborhood near were I live now, suddenly

I have a new respect for those streets and all the graffitis in it :naughty:

Made me laugh ;) haha

Made me want to go to Chile as well :'> *haha*

Actually, I thought it was again the Dutch one at first and then... the magical "BE" appeared and ... :dance_man:

We'll see... My Dutch isn't so great so I hope I can still manage to get the ticket *that's be wonderful :blush-anim-cl:*

@Ingie : Did you go without any ticket and succeed to get in ? :aah: haha~

I managed to get in without a ticket but with the help of someone else. Needless to say, we're kinda friends now:fisch:

Well we had the same thoughts!

Just wanted to post it on here (saw it by chance on the internet)... but you were a lot faster.

I was soooo excited when I saw it :blush-anim-cl:

Time to test my Dutch *:sweatdrop: ~

I managed to get in without a ticket but with the help of someone else. Needless to say, we're kinda friends now:fisch:

Wow :P How could you not become friends with such a nice person ? ;)